Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 20 of 28 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 27 28
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
It has really gotten so bad that I have divested myself of all three of the 6.5 Creedmoors I had previously enjoyed.

It has probably been noted, I'm not going to read this whole thread, but if this is true you are a pathetic weakling who is probably better suited to collecting stamps than having rifles.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I never fell in the wagon on the Creedmor but i have loaded for some.

I do have a 6.5 Grendel does that make me a bad person?

Somewhere in my reamer drawer i have a 6.5x257 Roberts AI reamer.

I do have a 6.5 1.25odx24 in.barrel blank in the barrel section.

Might just forgo the 6.5257 for the creed.

It's only been 6 years for these parts setting in the shop. whistle

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stickfight
It has really gotten so bad that I have divested myself of all three of the 6.5 Creedmoors I had previously enjoyed.

It has probably been noted, I'm not going to read this whole thread, but if this is true you are a pathetic weakling who is probably better suited to collecting stamps than having rifles.

Who manufactured your Creedmoor?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Who manufactured your Creedmoor?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I forgot to mention that Creedtards tend to be hypersensitive and satirically challenged.

IC B2

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
I forgot to mention that Creedtards tend to be hypersensitive and satirically challenged.

Just like bicyclist

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
You know, 25 mil will buy a lot of Vaseline and gauze she prolly still recovering from the profusive anal pounding she took wilst in Cairo a few years back...

Coyotes shot no waiting.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Wait till you start hanging with the 6.5 PRCreedtards. Get back to us and let us know how that works out for you.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
'Greedmore ' Excellent marketing by Hornady.

Coyotes shot no waiting.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ChuckKY

Wait till you start hanging with the 6.5 PRCreedtards. Get back to us and let us know how that works out for you.

Don't think for a second that I won't dump that chambering post haste if it develops legions of imaginative idiot followers.

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Hoping that PRCtards will recruit enough creedtards to put a bunch of cheap ones on the market.

If you love someone set them free
If they come back no one else liked them
Set them free again
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by vapodog
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

That little charmer can come to my house if she wants....the term "CREEDMORE" is not spoken here.

You'd be so wrapped around those little fingers your wife couldn't iron out all the curves. She's a sweetheart for sure. No grandkids yet. But when they come I know they'll be just as beautiful and Pops will make sure they routinely hear the sound of Freedom (even from a Creekmire if that's what they want).

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Don't think for a second that I won't dump that chambering post haste if it develops legions of imaginative idiot followers.

Sounds like it has got a good start, one follower anyway. Way would some fool stop shooting an accurate round just because a lot of people have good success with it and it proves to be an accurate new chambering? People bashing something hasn't stopped you from wearing spandex and riding a bike has it?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Translation: I'm a very insecure individual. laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

I'm sure Paul used well the proceeds to overcome his loss at the hands of the gullible. Maybe a matching trio of 84L actions, cut rifled barrels, slim but supple high grade English, in hunnert year old plus chamberings. Those being the 6.5x55, 7x57, and to keep the pachyderms out of his petunias a nice 9.3x62 with 3 leaf express rear and barrel band front sight.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by ldholton

Just like bicyclist

I like this, and my Creedmoor! LOL

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
PaulParnrad: I see... you are just being facetious, sarcastic, impish and snarky then
VarmintGuy

Yo Varmint, have you been wearing clingy spandex bicycle shorts? Or are you just using those terms because you are talking to someone who does?

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Will the Creed do any thing ten other cartridges won’t???

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hanco
Will the Creed do any thing ten other cartridges won’t???

If you ask a Creedtard it certainly will. Their Creedmagic's are by far the best cartridge ever made for going after Hansel and Gretel class Unicorns.

Page 20 of 28 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 27 28

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

433 members (160user, 1Longbow, 1lesfox, 163bc, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 36 invisible), 2,111 guests, and 1,069 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,560
Posts18,510,631
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.