Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Fuqk cancer.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've never seen him without the look of utter hate and discontent on his face. I hope God can give him some peace.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Sounds like corrupt democratic politicians are falling like flies. I can think of several more that may have a guilty conscience, and who knows what diseases. I don't wish that on anyone, but I do believe in Karma. I think it may hold true on SCOTUS judges as well. Timing is everything.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
I've never seen him without the look of utter hate and discontent on his face. I hope God can give him some peace.

^^^^^^ this

Always has a scowl. All that toxic personality made his blood alkaline.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by Triggernosis

^^^^^^ this

Always has a scowl. All that toxic personality made his blood alkaline.

just to hear him speak made me sick

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
He's been riding MLK's coat tails for decades, just like a bunch of other race-baiters, including the whole King family. They have turned whining and manipulating government welfare programs into a very lucrative cottage industry. I hope Satan puts him on the same coal shoveling crew as Martin, and old Martin smacks him upside the head all day, every day, for all of eternity!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by viking
Who dat
patrick swayze

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Not glad to hear that he has that disease, but good riddance to the P.O.S. Maybe he could take Hank Johnson, Al Green, and Shelia Jack-ass - Lee with him?

"...why, land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for,... because it is the only thing that lasts."
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
He is a super evil man, and his presence on "the hill" will be missed only by rabid hateful Dem/Comms.

The God that he denied for so long is going to be his judge soon, so if any prayer for him can be offered, that God would change his heart, now is the time to offer them up. That is no laughing matter. I would not want to be in his shoes because I am not at all comfortable with my own sins, and I have not tried to destroy all that is Godly inside my own country like he has. I have no excuses for my sins, but I can only ask for the blood of Jesus to cleanse me at my own judgement. Communism is a Satanic system, and Lewis is one that is 100% dedicated to destroying our constitutional Republic and replacing it with communism. His time to answer is approaching REAL fast.

If he were to repent, hatred of his conversion and faith in Christ will bring huge torrents of hate from other rabid Dem/Comms upon him, ---- but that hate would have no place to rest for very long.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Got my father-in-law in about 3 months. Hard to believe it will be 20 years ago this April.

IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Online Sad
Campfire Regular
B
Cancer is a terrible disease that does not discriminate or show bias. I wish it on no one. I have lost family members to cancer.
Prayers for all of those that are affected by this horrific disease.

Last edited by bamagun01; 12/29/19.

"If I couldn't laugh I would go insane." JB
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
When they start using palliative care and hospice in the same sentence you know you got problems.

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by szihn
He is a super evil man, and his presence on "the hill" will be missed only by rabid hateful Dem/Comms.

The God that he denied for so long is going to be his judge soon, so if any prayer for him can be offered, that God would change his heart, now is the time to offer them up. That is no laughing matter. I would not want to be in his shoes because I am not at all comfortable with my own sins, and I have not tried to destroy all that is Godly inside my own country like he has. I have no excuses for my sins, but I can only ask for the blood of Jesus to cleanse me at my own judgement. Communism is a Satanic system, and Lewis is one that is 100% dedicated to destroying our constitutional Republic and replacing it with communism. His time to answer is approaching REAL fast.

If he were to repent, hatred of his conversion and faith in Christ will bring huge torrents of hate from other rabid Dem/Comms upon him, ---- but that hate would have no place to rest for very long.

I pray he find true Grace. If not... It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
May true Grace triumph in this man's soul.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HERjI3L50y8

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by bamagun01
Cancer is a terrible disease that does not discriminate or show bias. I wish it on no one. I have lost family members to cancer.

Amen

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by szihn

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by hanco
It gets a person quick!

Unless they are a worthless pos like RBG evidently. Fellow Patriots, please be taking curcumin or turmeric.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Henryseale
Not glad to hear that he has that disease, but good riddance to the P.O.S. Maybe he could take Hank Johnson, Al Green, and Shelia Jack-ass - Lee with him?

Do not forget the inimitable Maxine "Get in their face" Waters

P
prm Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Robert_White
Originally Posted by bamagun01

Amen

X2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
[Linked Image from a57.foxnews.com]
incurable racist

It cured him.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by deltakid
Originally Posted by Henryseale

Do not forget the inimitable Maxine "Get in their face" Waters

shes one nasty pos

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

354 members (1lesfox, 160user, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 222ND, 12344mag, 30 invisible), 2,769 guests, and 1,064 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,648
Posts18,533,810
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.