11 Nov 2018 - 11:58:18 AM
Let the unsealing begin.
Let the DEC[L]AS begin.
Let the WORLD witness the TRUTH.
We, the PEOPLE.
JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW.
Q

Head Fake!

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

K22 #14424292 01/01/20
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Conspiracy theorists call others “shills” when losing an argument. It’s an attempt to discredit by implying the “shills” are paid government agents.

Shill calling is cult-like behavior. How dare anyone oppose the Q conspiracists.

Whip #14424376 01/01/20
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
May God help the people who rely on a single source for knowledge.

"God's light on" EQUINOX 2021

Whip #14424812 01/01/20
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Oops! blush

https://qmap.pub/read/3011

9 Mar 2019 - 6:16:00 PM
Sealed > Unsealed.
Indictments coming.
Q

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Whip #14424825 01/01/20
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
https://qmap.pub/read/3041

12 Mar 2019 - 5:01:57 PM
The unsealing of the first several indictments will bring about 'unity' and 'change' - 'change' that 'we' can believe in.
Returning 'POWER' to the PEOPLE.
Returning 'THE RULE OF LAW' to OUR LAND.
WE STAND TOGETHER.
WE STAND TOGETHER AS PATRIOTS.
Q

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

IC B2

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Squidge
Oops! blush

https://qmap.pub/read/3011

9 Mar 2019 - 6:16:00 PM
Sealed > Unsealed.
Indictments coming.
Q

And this says what to you?

Whip #14425756 01/01/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Q said indictments in 2019. . . Did anyone notice DS freaked out and Iran attacked US in Iraq?

DS must still think Q will pull the trigger if this stuff is happening. It’s glorious! And everyone on here keeps saying, arrests or GTFO or whatever. That’s not how you win this war. If you reply with that crap, I won’t respond to you. For you shills, STFU.

I believe that this war is WWIII. I believe that there is death, by killing. We have seen planes crash and odd missiles fired from the Seattle area. But I think it’s 99% an information war. And with psyops warfare, I believe this game is changing the minds world wide in the common people. This isn’t about taking down some key players, which I believe will happen. This is so much bigger than just arrests. It’s about changing public opinion and waking these normies all around the globe.

Here’s my take. It’s just like the ISIS beheadings. How do you get the victim to be so calm while you cut their head off?

Simple.

https://www.mrctv.org/blog/how-isis-keeps-hostages-calm-their-beheading-videos

You practice over and over and over until the victim is so tired, when you actually do it, they don’t expect it.

Q and team are expelling DS ammo. And every time DS fires another round, not only does it expel ammo, it gives away their position. I bet that each time, that regime is taken down. I believe each time the snakes head is crushed. And as they keep expelling ammo, the potency seems to be dwindling. Ideally it become so ineffective that we even stop hearing and seeing these DS FFs!

And then, I don’t know if I expect there to be a huge flood of information or mass arrests. If the operation is a success, DS has little to no ammo, either way, ineffective. And the public will be so pissed off that, they won’t need a massive flood of information. Maybe a constant trickle of arrests for years in end will be in effect and all while the dems lose politician power and the citizens finally get it.

Whip #14425854 01/01/20
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"Trust the plan"

"Disinformation is necessary"

laugh

Whip #14426177 01/01/20
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
This Christmas season moving into the new year has me found me especially thankful and grateful for POTUS and the amazing job he and his team are doing in making America great again. Look at all that he's accomplished while under continual attack, seemingly unfazed and perhaps even enjoying and thriving on it. The guy is a Godsend. And he's taking on the very worst of the worst that exists on this plane (and others) and he's doing it for you and me and our children and our collective future. We are taking back our country. Anyone that tells you otherwise is lying to you.

I have more hope for my children's future now than I ever have since they've been alive. Q's crumbs (on top of 20 years of research) led me to the only logical conclusion there is: There's a plan put in place by Patriots to take back our country and POTUS is in charge. He also goes by Q+. And there's enough proof of that if you look.

Squib and the other guy I got on ignore are having fun I guess. I couldn't care less what they think. Whiners and glass is half empty kind of guys. What kind of person devotes time to schitting on a thread and keeps on coming back again and again? What's their motivation? What keeps them here? Good questions to ask.

Now this might just be me and I am kind of weird (or so I'm told) but when I read a thread that I disagree with (particularly if I believe they're a bunch of tin foil hat wearing conspiracy freaks) I usually go elsewhere. Or I make my point and then move on. I have respect for adults that do the same. That's why whatever comes out of those two doubtfags pieholes is of no value whatsoever.

Be of good cheer Patriots! There's way more Winning in store and 2020 will be one for the ages. 11/11

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
"Trust the plan"

laugh

So, that's your pitiful excuse?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Whip #14426197 01/01/20
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Whip
This Christmas season moving into the new year has me found me especially thankful and grateful for POTUS and the amazing job he and his team are doing in making America great again. Look at all that he's accomplished while under continual attack, seemingly unfazed and perhaps even enjoying and thriving on it. The guy is a Godsend. And he's taking on the very worst of the worst that exists on this plane (and others) and he's doing it for you and me and our children and our collective future. We are taking back our country. Anyone that tells you otherwise is lying to you.

I have more hope for my children's future now than I ever have since they've been alive. Q's crumbs (on top of 20 years of research) led me to the only logical conclusion there is: There's a plan put in place by Patriots to take back our country and POTUS is in charge. He also goes by Q+. And there's enough proof of that if you look.

Squib and the other guy I got on ignore are having fun I guess. I couldn't care less what they think. Whiners and glass is half empty kind of guys. What kind of person devotes time to schitting on a thread and keeps on coming back again and again? What's their motivation? What keeps them here? Good questions to ask.

Now this might just be me and I am kind of weird (or so I'm told) but when I read a thread that I disagree with (particularly if I believe they're a bunch of tin foil hat wearing conspiracy freaks) I usually go elsewhere. Or I make my point and then move on. I have respect for adults that do the same. That's why whatever comes out of those two doubtfags pieholes is of no value whatsoever.

Be of good cheer Patriots! There's way more Winning in store and 2020 will be one for the ages. 11/11

Weird, I've heard that many times before of eye and tooth docs. Strangely, a profession self satisfaction research project once determined that the members of those professions had some of the most satisfied feelings about the value of their professional existence. Seems helping eat and see are pretty satisfying endeavors, at least much more so than professional downers, who usually count other activities as their main line of work.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/01/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #14426205 01/01/20
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Yeah, Whip and Jag, I don't get why the shills keep shilling. Why not just ignore this thread? They've been on ignore for several months.

"Blessed is the man whose wife is his best friend - especially if she likes to HUNT!"

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength, and love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these."
Whip #14426206 01/01/20
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Whip, for the first time in AGES , because of Q, I finally have some confidence in our present govt too.

I know Trump is a force for good, but due to Q, I have more confidence he has good help who will help him survive and succeed in the task they asked him to lead.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #14426224 01/01/20
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dead on Whip! +100

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by bludog
Yeah, Whip and Jag, I don't get why the shills keep shilling. Why not just ignore this thread? They've been on ignore for several months.

They are paid and cant leave it alone, bd.

They are driven like a dog that cant find something to bite or see from the sent they smell, like dogs barking up a tree for a squirrel they cant see.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/01/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #14426291 01/01/20
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I choose to stay focused on the 40,000' view and what the facts tell me, and we are clearly in control and on offense. Schit's happening, quite a bit going unreported. Keep your eye on OAN, they're bringing their A game and POTUS has been giving them props and stories.

Now that we're all rested from the holidays and our cups are full from celebrating our Lord and Savior with loved ones I expect the new year will have Patriots smiling BIGLY. Enjoy the show gents! POTUS is just getting warmed up...

K22 #14426524 01/02/20
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Q said indictments in 2019. . . Did anyone notice DS freaked out and Iran attacked US in Iraq?

I noticed that the Deep State (Pompeo, Esper, Milley) are trying to force President Trump to wage war on Iran. Good thing President Trump does not trust is own SoS and his own director of the CIA.

I also remember this:

The Patriots are in Charge, Q

TRUST KANSAS. Q

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
"Trust the plan"

laugh

LOL, did ya ever notice that every time someone posts facts that prove Q is full of schit, instead of using their own facts to defend Q and their opinions, they always resort to, name calling followed by "Why are you here", "Why don't you just leave", and always a favorite "sniff, sniff, If you meanies don't quit it, I'm gunna put you on ignore".

Interesting behavior from grown men dotcha think?

Last edited by steve4102; 01/02/20.

Whip #14426569 01/02/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Yes, I get your point Whip and Bludog and I will go back to ignoring their "shaded" responses of truth, but it was fun for the short haul.

LOL, did ya ever notice that every time someone posts facts that prove Q is full of schit, instead of using their own facts to defend Q and their opinions, they always resort to, name calling followed by "Why are you here", "Why don't you just leave", and always a favorite "sniff, sniff, If you meanies don't quit it, I'm gunna put you on ignore".

And once again more of your shady responses you call truth. You really need to catch up, the days of Projection and Mirroring ones self are in the past. That false movie you have playing in your head is no longer supported.
As to your point, what FACTS are you referring to that prove Q is full of [bleep]? Misinterpretation or failure to go on the board and read the discussion doesn't count is no excuse for ignorance anymore, not with all the instant available means to research.
One of the reasons I like the naysayers responses on this thread, is the same way I like watching the Cabal try and out maneuver POTUS. It gives away who they are, their position, or at the very least, their ignorance. Kind of all the same thing.
My idea of entertainment might be warped. LOL! You and I must be alike Whip. wink grin

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by steve4102
"Trust the plan"

laugh

Interesting behavior from grown men dotcha think?

It is interesting behavior, you would think they would interested in discussing facts instead of speculation and opinion but here we are. LOL

Page 434 of 2,280 1 2 432 433 434 435 436 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

129 members (673, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 1minute, 29aholic, 16 invisible), 2,015 guests, and 920 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,758
Posts18,514,939
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.