Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Originally Posted by Bristoe
What I can’t figure out is why so many non-Californians care why we are here, worry about your own states,

4.5 million conservative California votes got thrown in the trash in the 2016 presidential election.

Oh wait, now you want me to come to your state?
Just the other day somebody here called me a CA liberal, I’m so confused.

I would LOVE for you to go to his state.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
What I can’t figure out is why so many non-Californians care why we are here, worry about your own states, it’s coming your way just like it did us.

Why do you guys stay?
Don’t come here.

Because a lot of Americans understand the judicial process and understand that the stupidity that you and your ilk allow causes problems like the 9th District and we all realize that every case they purposely fugk up has to be corrected by the SCOTUS and this is a timely process.

On top of that, you often act like Texans.

Does this answer your question?

Underst
What I can’t figure out is why so many non-Californians care why we are here, worry about your own states, it’s coming your way just like it did us.

Why do you guys stay?
Don’t come here.

Because a lot of Americans understand the judicial process and understand that the stupidity that you and your ilk allow causes problems like the 9th District and we all realize that every case they purposely fugk up has to be corrected by the SCOTUS and this is a timely process.

Well understand this, it only took twenty years to swing a reliable red state, flaming blue, NO STATE is immune. So sit pompous and arrogant if you may, but you have no idea where your state will be in 20 years.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I understand that liberalism can spread incrementally.

But I can't understand how you and your ilk can be so fugking stupid.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It amazes me how many of you are willing to put politics over family.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why do people in Fairbanks Alaska stay. Twice the national average crime rate, twice that of where I live, why are people in Fairbanks feeding the criminals?

Are the people of Fairbanks threatening our way of life: Are the people of Fairbanks spending billions of dollars that they do not have? Will we be required to bail out the people of Fairbanks? hmmmmmm

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Why do you guys stay?
Don’t come here.

Um, talk about not understanding the process - those 9th district judges haven't been appointed by a Californian since 1988. Blame the state of the 9th circuit court of appeals on folks from Arkansas, Connecticut, Illinois or Texas.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Scott_Thornley

Why do you guys stay?
Don’t come here.

Um, talk about not understanding the process - those 9th district judges haven't been appointed by a Californian since 1988. Blame the state of the 9th circuit court of appeals on folks from Arkansas, Connecticut, Illinois or Texas.

Sure thing, All Star.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by irfubar
Why do people in Fairbanks Alaska stay. Twice the national average crime rate, twice that of where I live, why are people in Fairbanks feeding the criminals?

Are the people of Fairbanks threatening our way of life: Are the people of Fairbanks spending billions of dollars that they do not have? Will we be required to bail out the people of Fairbanks? hmmmmmm

I’m, isn’t AK high on the list of federal aid per capita?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
200,000 votes would have made Colorado a red state in the 2016 presidential election.

9 electoral votes for 200,000 votes,......and California had 4.5 million conservative votes that were tossed in the trash.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It amazes me how many of you are willing to put politics over family.

In case you haven't noticed many family's are divided due to politics.... to be more specific identity politics... divide and concur... a tactic of the left for their own selfish pursuit of power.
The average person cannot ignore politics any longer, they have invaded every aspect of our lives and want to control and co-op our labor.
You live in the epicenter of this movement and your tax dollars finance it.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Originally Posted by KC
I have a question for those of you who live in California.

I grew up in southern California but I did not return after I got out of the service. It realised even then that the LA metro area was not a healthy place to raise children, at that time.

I have seen a couple of recent videos which portray California as a sesspool. One stressed that for those who live elsewhere and think that Californians are exagerating, they are not. Apparently CA has more homeless people than the rest of the country combined. People are schitting on the sidewalks and it's so pervasive that you have to watch where you walk. Gas costs $4.50/gallon. Gun laws are getting more and more restrictive. You now have to use non-lead bullets to hunt anywhere in the state. Power outages are common and the utility company is bankrupt. Real estate prices are ridiculously high.

I've heard that droves of middle class working people are migrating out of CA to other more healthy places.

So here's my question to you CA guys. Is it really true? Is it limited to the big cities? Are the rural areas still OK?

All of my photos happen in other places.
I'm real good at photoshop..
These guys that live in other places knew that all along....🤣🤣🤣

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]keyboard error laptop asus

s much as guys on here incessantly bitch about California, there are quite a few worse states in this Country that an Outdoorsman could choose to live.
I'd leave, but not for just anywhere.

I always love seeing your photos. California still has great places and good people.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
It’s ok flave.
I understand.
This shi t hole is amazing fu ck face.
Not sure wtf your talking about

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Oh, so I choose to stay close to my kids and grandkids threatens your way of life?
So all of your conservative states that are hanging by a string, it is now incumbent on CA conservatives to leave their families to come bail out your states?

Here is an idea, why don’t all of you from heavily conservative states, leave your families and come help swing CA back red?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Oh, so I choose to stay close to my kids and grandkids threatens your way of life?
So all of your conservative states that are hanging by a string, it is now incumbent on CA conservatives to leave their families to come bail out your states?

Here is an idea, why don’t all of you from heavily conservative states, leave your families and come help swing CA back red?

Read Bristoe's post.....

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
There is a movement to recall Newsome and it is strong. There are announcements of petition signings every week on social media. These are in very public places like shopping centers and churches. I saw a video from a nearby church that looked like they were giving out free TVs. It wasn't on their usual Sunday service either. I have a friend that sits in in his garage with petitions and he says he is doing well. It really is grass roots. I really believe it can happen. Even some previous liberals are questioning the free chit for everyone and raise taxes policies in effect. There is no other way to get this idiots under control short of tar and feathering them.

Other than that...I went dirtbike riding Friday and my wife went for a little trail ride. It was a beautiful day. One of my riding buddies had a picture his daughter sent from Omaha last week. It was dark gray and there was snow all over the ground. I knew nobody in Nebraska was enjoying their day outside on Friday. I almost felt ashamed living where I do.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
L.A. and San Francisco is a petri dish just waiting for a pandemic to appear. There will be a big enough exodus then.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Read Bristoe's post.....

Read my post, it is incumbent on conservatives in CA to leave their families to come bail out your states, but none of you are willing to leave your families and help us take CA back?

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Well, I for one am simply shocked at the direction this thread has taken ...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
L.A. and San Francisco is a petri dish just waiting for a pandemic to appear. There will be a big enough exodus then.

Then you have nothing to worry about, but if you really knew anything about CA, you would know prop 13 repeal will do that long before your mythical pandemic.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco
Well, I for one am simply shocked at the direction this thread has taken ...

HAHA, why, it’s the same direction it always travels, that’s like being surprised salmon swim upstream. 😂

The fire is good for about four of these threads a month.

What surprises me is that I participated in this same ol schhhhit.

It must kill many here that they beling to a CA webpage.

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

319 members (160user, 1lesfox, 1badf350, 21, 12344mag, 10ring1, 30 invisible), 1,838 guests, and 1,128 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,633
Posts18,493,080
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.