Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Testing the waters here:

Around my geographical area aka Tn/Ky, maybe beyond- I am wanting to know if this saying is beyond hayseed land

Exhibit/

I go to the bank, go inside- teller broad is all bleary eyed, red nosed, and pinching at her nose with a Kleenex between customer transaction. You can hear the mucus gurgle.

My turn, I ask her if she is sick which is obvious as fugk. She says “oh no hun, I juss got sinus”

Wtf

I say yeah everyone has sinuses. Then she looks at me like I’ve got a horn growing out of my forehead.

So, I noticed this for years around this part, a Southern thing maybe?
My mother in law says this same phase. There’s very few allergies or pollen if any that I know of in the middle of winter.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
There's always lots of allergens in the air due to misc. dust, animal dander, people dander, evergreens, mold and mildew. Doc's really don't know wtf you have without going to some battery of tests which, by the time YOU pay for them and they finally get back you're either over it or fu cking dead anyway. Treatment is always the same. Antibiotics in case it's something they are effective on if you've got a good doc, or come back and see us in two weeks after you try all the over-the-counter meds that you've already tried and were ineffective, and then we'll give you antibiotics when they won't do any good anyway or attend your funeral. Maybe a steroid shot if you've got a good doc and some cough syrup with the good stuff in it that you can't get down to the Dolla Generl.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Ol lady and myself had sinus issues.
Docs said allergies.
Hers was, mine wasnt.

I have always had allergies. Sometimes in winter.
More often the older I get.

Usually deathly ill after gun season. Unless i get on the antihistamines early. Yup. Leaf mold and corn allergies.

So the old bat at the bank might be allergic to some crap, her sinuses hammered. Proly overdosed on cat pizz

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Black mold is everywhere. My sinus's run year round.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
It,s all gods will.
He would not have made these things if he didnt want everyone to share in his gift to all his children.

Praise the lord and pass the hand sanitizer!!!!!

Lol!!!

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Could be legit allergies for my bank lady

Sure looked like she had a cold, a cold virus. Destined to pass it on to all her co workers and however many customers that got a good contact.

Another thing, I believe people are going to work sick with a cold virus (so as not to burn paid sick leave) and just deceiving co workers with “oh hun, I’m not contagious...it’s just sinus”

Because sick days are for sunny, fugginoff fun days.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Might as well go to work if you feel like shixt because as soon as you get there you're gonna feel like shixt after the boss chews your ass anyway. Who wants to burn a sick day on illness? lol

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I trust no one making gurgly sounding snot noises, hacking up hockers into a trash can, people that smell like cough drops

eek eek sick

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by slumlord
Could be legit allergies for my bank lady

Sure looked like she had a cold, a cold virus. Destined to pass it on to all her co workers and however many customers that got a good contact.

Another thing, I believe people are going to work sick with a cold virus (so as not to burn paid sick leave) and just deceiving co workers with “oh hun, I’m not contagious...it’s just sinus”

Because sick days are for sunny, fugginoff fun days.
If you only got sick from what the doc's claim, everybody would be healthy as hell. "Under 100 degree fever-not contagious" send Joanie back to school. F u c k scumbags send their kids to school sick anyway. Most of them don't own a thermometer, you can get a suitcase of Milwaukee's Best for the cost of one of those f u c k ers.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Might as well go to work if you feel like shixt because as soon as you get there you're gonna feel like shixt after the boss chews your ass anyway. Who wants to burn a sick day on illness? lol

I used to call it dead man walking....one person in the office, soon it makes its rounds. Nasty ol Freda finger bangin our fax machine, copiers, coffee maker,

IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I'm not afraid to tell them.. no you're sick.

You can lead a horse...
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Can’t find it on youtube

Southpark, all the parents drop the kids off at Kenny’s filthy house so they’ll catch chicken pox at a young age.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Local bank branch had issues with black mold inside the h/vac system several years back that caused health problems for some employees as did a local elementary school, too. As I recall the school wound up getting closed down and a new school building built. The old school building wasn't that old, either.

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Germs.

Want to talk about pot luck dinners?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
rhinitis can be due to many things besides allergies, chemicals,

can be do to the side effects of a drug they are taking for another condition.

60% of the populations has some form of psoriasis, that can be more than just topical.

decongestant and glucosteroid nasal sprays should be mandatory for nose drippers to be allowed in public

Most people don't have what it takes to get old
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by add
Germs.

Want to talk about pot luck dinners?

Another reason to skip church

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How is your sinus now?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Maybe she had a sinus infection? The damn Juniper trees at the deer lease put crap in the air in December through February. I get a sinus infection most every year.

Junipers look like cedar, may be related.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Indoor allergies

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

613 members (10gaugemag, 1OntarioJim, 222Sako, 1lessdog, 160user, 007FJ, 77 invisible), 2,379 guests, and 1,287 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,150
Posts18,484,227
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.