Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by 16bore
I’d be happy to donate Loudon and Fairfax to D.C. in exchange for a big phuqqin wall around the rest.

You bet!

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I understand the pining for the old days but let’s not forget that it was the SOUTH that embraced the democrats. They might’ve been more conservative liberals but they were liberals nonetheless. The south gave the democrats a platform and embraced their dogmatic bullshit.

It’s become almost comedic, if it wasn’t so tragic, to hear the “woe is me” victim card played by the same people that are quick to tell blacks that they need to “get over it” and that what happened in 1865 has no bearing or relationship with those alive today.

Either it’s okay for blacks and white southerners to pretend they’re a victim and blame others for their station in life or it’s NOT okay to feign victimhood and blame others. You can’t have it both ways.

Democrats have been the enemy of freedom loving people for 150+ years and they don’t get to play victim when it was THEIR kin that brought them to the forefront of American politics.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Virginia was democrat when I was growing up... my parents certainly were democrats...

but in those day, the democratic party were democrats...

nowadays, they are no longer democrats, except in name only...what they should be called is what they are COMMUNISTS..

Get outside of NoVA....the state is still pretty conservative...

I graduated High School in Springfield in Fairfax County.... we had two high schools.. West Springfield and Robert E Lee High School.....was looking up Lee High School on Wiki... nowadays, even tho it is named after the premier General of the South, the student body is made up of something like 60% plus of hispanics....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That is the problem with every state, the large cities control the rest of the state. Which destroys the rest of the state given time.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (1minute, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 222Sako, 64 invisible), 2,391 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,544
Posts18,491,601
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.