-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
IMHO a Seller has a special obligation to stay in touch and address concerns. He is getting money up front and is in total control, versus the buyer who has to just sit there and hope all is well.
Reading 2 PMs and staying silent, and visiting the forum as late as the 20th....equals another on Ignore for me.
Thanks for the heads up willyp

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So you sent the PM with the issue on 1/7 and he read it and was on here last on 1/20? There is no excuse for that.

Some of y’all can take up for the seller all you want but it’s still BS.

Thanks for the heads up.

You ain't about that life.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The account of another buyer having a good experience is what doesn’t track in this story. That’s what makes me think it’s an oversight by the seller...in that case, why not reply back and drop the remaining brass in the mail? James Douglas Morrison was right...people are strange.

Fear the crabcat.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by willyp
Thanks for the offer Sig, I appreciate it. The main purpose if everyone to be aware of this person.

You are more then welcome. BTW, for the other members.......I don't know the OP or the other party involved in that deal.

I have the brass and am not using it, so why not send it on to someone who might could use it.

To the OP willyp: If you don't want them, I have received a PM from another member who says he could use them. Just want to make sure you are passing as I offered it to you, first!!

Eddie

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by TallPine
IMHO a Seller has a special obligation to stay in touch and address concerns. He is getting money up front and is in total control, versus the buyer who has to just sit there and hope all is well.
Reading 2 PMs and staying silent, and visiting the forum as late as the 20th....equals another on Ignore for me.
Thanks for the heads up willyp

I agree,two read pm's and no response but yet he can be on the forum 13 days later,a little sketchy if you ask me,thanks for the heads up !!!!

There are a lot more ½" rifles than ½" shooters.
IC B2

W
willyp Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Sig220

To the OP willyp: If you don't want them, I have received a PM from another member who says he could use them. Just want to make sure you are passing as I offered it to you, first!!

Eddie

Eddie,

Yes, offer them to the other camper.

America's warriors, the heart of America.
M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Thanks for the offer Sig, I appreciate it. The main purpose if everyone to be aware of this person.

You are more then welcome. BTW, for the other members.......I don't know the OP or the other party involved in that deal.

I have the brass and am not using it, so why not send it on to someone who might could use it.

Eddie

Very, very nice thing to offer, Eddie. I am glad to see this kind of thing still happens. You've earned some good Karma.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Montagna

Eddie

Very, very nice thing to offer, Eddie. I am glad to see this kind of thing still happens. You've earned some good Karma.

Thanks! The wife always wonders why I always get a up close parking spot in the parking lot and when she drives its always parking in the back 40!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Thanks! The wife always wonders why I always get a up close parking spot in the parking lot and when she drives its always parking in the back 40!!

Now that's very funny.

Jim

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (1minute, 1badf350, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 52 invisible), 2,501 guests, and 1,159 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,782
Posts18,515,759
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.