J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by akasparky
Originally Posted by Robert_White

Yeah, ever kid needs a drugged out whore for a mother, that'd be the life......

By your way of reasoning all three year olds of derelict mothers should be shot.

I have a question for you Robert.

How many unwanted children have you adopted?
How many have you just opened your door to even temporarily in their time of need?

Pin Drop.......

He will come back with another Jewish mass murder question.......

I am MAGA.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Can’t they just pass some common sense birth control laws?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
It is an interesting question. Only made more interesting by the amount of outrage caused by the current welfare state.

Why are there not orphanages any more? Or not as many anyhow.

Why is adoption so expensive? An example of the Church and the .Gov working together to extract wealth? I really should ask the folks what they paid.

Its a pickle!

I sincerely believe that limiting access to abortion will NOT have a positive effect on personal responsibility and self respect.

It would be interesting to see what the likes of Robert White would like to see done. We will no doubt have to start building taller structures to accommodate all the folks he plans to throw off the roofs. Building more helicopters to facilitate all the "sea disappearances".

You have an interesting take on things.....................especially for a Sunday morning.

The church(es) and the .Gov working together to extract wealth?...................................Surely, you jest.

Along with orphanages, why no more loony bins? Instead we seem to prefer the loonies on the lawn.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Valsdad
It is an interesting question. Only made more interesting by the amount of outrage caused by the current welfare state.

Why is adoption so expensive? An example of the Church and the .Gov working together to extract wealth? I really should ask the folks what they paid.

Its a pickle!

I sincerely believe that limiting access to abortion will NOT have a positive effect on personal responsibility and self respect.

It would be interesting to see what the likes of Robert White would like to see done. We will no doubt have to start building taller structures to accommodate all the folks he plans to throw off the roofs. Building more helicopters to facilitate all the "sea disappearances".

You have an interesting take on things.....................especially for a Sunday morning.

The church(es) and the .Gov working together to extract wealth?...................................Surely, you jest.

Along with orphanages, why no more loony bins? Instead we seem to prefer the loonies on the lawn.

Geno

Uhh. You read any history, Geno?

It wouldn't be the first time.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by gunner500
I don't believe in abortion for whores that use it as a form of birth control, as far as the other, it's none of my damn business, I'm not a Woman.

By your way of reasoning all three year olds of derelict mothers should be shot.

No,

He's showing you what would be the actual consequences of what you preach.

You are advocating for more underage mothers, welfare babies, more democrat voters, more section 8 housing, and way more crime.

And your answer is to kill them

As I previously mentioned, the majority of Americans don't agree with your characterization, and this is especially true with the Independents required to win elections.

My solution is to minimize government interference in family affairs. Your is to end the Republic.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 01/26/20.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
No idea Geno.

Gotta be big money involved!

The orphanages were being phased out when I came along, so I spent a very limited time in the care of the Nuns and then on to foster care for a short while.

Apparently my foster mother had about 8! kids. Real good, personalized service!

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by nyrifleman
The 10th Amendment clearly dictates where the right to abortion lies.

Any state which chooses to ban abortions has the constitutional right to do so.

The Fourteenth Amendment has been interpreted so as to nullify the Tenth Amendment, i.e., if the Supreme Court can find a right hidden in the US Constitution, they can use that to nullify state laws.

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
I don't believe in abortion for whores that use it as a form of birth control, as far as the other, it's none of my damn business, I'm not a Woman.

No,

You are advocating for more underage mothers, welfare babies, more democrat voters, more section 8 housing, and way more crime.

You really are a utilitarian!
Reducing societies ills via mass murder!
And you dare call me Hitler..

Stop playing the hypocrite, coward ...
Define the moment someone has full lawful rights as a recognized human being and citizen.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

No,

As I previously mentioned, the majority of Americans don't agree with your characterization, and this is especially true with the Independents required to win elections.

My solution is to minimize government interference to family affairs. Your is to end the Republic.

You equate killing and elections on equal footing.
Contraception and morality is a better way for society t confront these problems rather than turning a blind eye to killing young u born chdren

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Its a pickle!

Geno

Uhh. You read any history, Geno?

It wouldn't be the first time.

LD,
we both know it won't be the last either.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Beaver10
It aint getting overturned.

Would it get overturned if individuals who are against a woman’s right to choose abortion over life had to pay $3600 a year in a set aside tax that went towards providing care of the children born until they were adopted?

😎

Beave, you can bet that wouldn't fly either. Lol. smile

No doubt...There lies the problem...Money. My money, your money.

Wonderful isn’t it to pontificate how a choice made or removed by others should become a financial burden to the rest of us because some have a philosophical or religious belief...

I’m happy to go either way. But, if you’re against a woman’s right to abort. Then be willing to sign your name to it and pay taxation each year, that would only increase each year, like all taxes do to cover costs.

Call it a New Life Tax...If you happen to believe the decision should be left to the woman and her doctor. Then no New Life Taxation for you.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
I advocate for sustaining life.
You advocate for legalized murder of helpless human beings.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No idea Geno.

The orphanages were being phased out when I came along, so I spent a very limited time in the care of the Nuns and then on to foster care for a short while.

You turned out pretty damned good IMO. Somebody had a positive influence.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by nyrifleman
The 10th Amendment clearly dictates where the right to abortion lies.

Any state which chooses to ban abortions has the constitutional right to do so.

The Fourteenth Amendment has been interpreted so as to nullify the Tenth Amendment, i.e., if the Supreme Court can find a right hidden in the US Constitution, they can use that to nullify state laws.

As I said, place the question again before the Court and hope Roberts votes correctly.

“Factio democratica delenda est"
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Not a civilized society that doesnt protect it's most vulnerable citizens. Unborn and full term abortion is the killing of a human, and you justify this

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I advocate for your purse to open wide and pay for your feelings, without a lick of bitching. 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
No idea Geno.

Again,

wonderful way with words!! grin

I'm glad you made it through all that.

From experience..................especially made it through the nuns part..........even a short time with them can seem like eternity................imagine 9 years plus.................

Maybe that's why I'm called a chucklehead around here sometimes.

Geno

In it is contentment

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Beaver10

I advocate for your purse to open wide and pay for your feelings, without a lick of bitching. 😎

Okay.......but only for the white ones.........

I am MAGA.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

No,

You really are a utilitarian!
Reducing societies ills via mass murder!
And you dare call me Hitler..

Stop playing the hypocrite, coward ...
Define the moment someone has full lawful rights as a recognized human being and citizen.

Where have I ever advocated for Government holding the power you claim.

You are the one advocating for greater government control, not me.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

No,

My solution is to minimize government interference to family affairs. Your is to end the Republic.

You equate killing and elections on equal footing.
Contraception and morality is a better way for society t confront these problems rather than turning a blind eye to killing young u born chdren

Again, your definitions are not accepted by the majority of Americans, and you do not get to unilaterally change them for everyone else.

Additionally, I'm considering second and third order effects, which, unfortunately, many conservatives are unable to do.

Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

546 members (16penny, 338rcm, 1minute, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 222Sako, 61 invisible), 2,362 guests, and 1,270 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,544
Posts18,491,538
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.