-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 19 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 18 19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is not much different from when John McCain died, and some people were celebrating his death. I didn't like McCain's politics, and thought the old bastid was a stain on the GOP, but you just do not need to speak ill of the dead............as it accomplishes absolutely nothing.

Same way with Kobe Bryant, as I didn't care for him or the NBA. But, let it go, and do not speak ill of the dead, they can't hear you.

It's going to be the same way when Ruth Ginsburg dies. Personally, I can't stand the old biddy, and her politics and judicial decisions run contrary to everything I believe, and when she is no longer with us, hopefully someone that believes as I do will take her place. However, when she does die, and if I'm still around, I am not going to be one of those who will come on here and rejoice in her death. Instead, I'll just hope that the SCOTUS will be better off without her.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
Are all the Christians done celebrating a helicopter crash?

Or do the have a few more days in 'em?

The Christians will probably celebrate it for as long as the heathens mourn the death of their false idol.

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Originally Posted by SKane
So, the next time there's a "prayers needed" thread here for a cousin twice removed, members should first check voting records before lifting up the recipient?
A wife lost a husband and daughter - and three more children are without a dad and sister. Let's stick to that narrative.

We're better than this.

Truth is it has little to do with how he voted or if he diddled someone. Little to do if he made a living being a sports icon. Mostly it has to do that he was born black and was successful beyond what most can imagine. Black and was respected for his athletic abilities. Black and had the ability to communicate on a higher level than most of his distractors. Black and he laughed in the face of racism. It mostly about him being black.

laissez les bons temps rouler
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by local_dirt
All I know is, 2 of our guys just got killed in Afghanistan, 3 of our volunteers to Australia got killed trying to put out those fires, countless cops have been shot, attacked, dumped on or killed in the line of duty, all in the last couple weeks, and not a word of remorse or consoling of the families left behind from the mainstream media.

But, let some liberal snowflake sjw professional sport hero die and we'll hear about it for months.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver
VFR in IMC conditions usually ends badly.

The MSL altitude below ground level, is always unusable.
Agreed... And I still recall the thickness of fog around southern CA from my days in the USN... That chit gets so thick ya can't see yer hand in front of yer face... NOT the stuff anyone wants to fly in.. JMHO.

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by battue

Truth is it has little to do with how he voted or if he diddled someone. Little to do if he made a living being a sports icon. Mostly it has to do that he was born black and was successful beyond what most can imagine. Black and was respected for his athletic abilities. Black and had the ability to communicate on a higher level than most of his distractors. Black and he laughed in the face of racism. It mostly about him being black.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver
VFR in IMC conditions usually ends badly.

The MSL altitude below ground level, is always unusable.
Agreed... And I still recall the thickness of fog around southern CA from my days in the USN... That chit gets so thick ya can't see yer hand in front of yer face... NOT the stuff anyone wants to fly in.. JMHO.

I just seen on the news where the local Leo’s said that they had their crafts officially grounded due to the conditions when Kobe went down.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
My mistake. Can’t be any racism here. None of these holly rollers ever sin.

laissez les bons temps rouler
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Kobe is the talk of the talk shows this morning

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Classic 🔥.

The man accomplished more in a pro sport than anyone on this thread.
The man has donated more money to charity than anyone on this thread.
Yet, he doesn’t support trump, he is black, and by gawd, he mighta had a gold digger accuse him of misdeeds - so clearly it was karma.

RIP Kobe, and everyone else on that ship.

SMFH

I agree, crazy, but not really surprised at the comments. WWJD

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

So, the next time there's a "prayers needed" thread here for a cousin twice removed, members should first check voting records before lifting up the recipient?
A wife lost a husband and daughter - and three more children are without a dad and sister. Let's stick to that narrative.

We're better than this.

I think you mean "detractors", and I dont know of any believer on the fire who thinks or says they dont sin.

I'm glad to hear Kobi had professed his belief in Jesus Christ as Savior.

Im glad to see Mahomes is someone who has chosen to live as someone who deserves to be respected, like I did Bill Cosby.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
He was a hell of a baller!

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by jaguartx

We're better than this.

I think you mean "detractors", and I dont know of any believer on the fire who thinks or says they dont sin.

I'm glad to hear Kobi had professed his belief in Jesus Christ as Savior.

Im glad to see Mahomes is someone who has chosen to live as someone who deserves to be respected, like I did Bill Cosby.

Jag, you may want to check your pm.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Some of you boys really need to do some self evaluating, it's quite embarrassing.....

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by hanco
He was a hell of a baller!

That's what she said.

Last edited by shootbrownelk; 01/27/20.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Sucks for their family and friends.
Can see some concern/ sympathy.
For anybody.

But I have never given a damn about celebrity.

Theyre just people. And a lot of them suck.

Hopefully he had enough investment and insurance to take care of those left behind.

Lots of little people dont.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by local_dirt
All I know is, 2 of our guys just got killed in Afghanistan, 3 of our volunteers to Australia got killed trying to put out those fires, countless cops have been shot, attacked, dumped on or killed in the line of duty, all in the last couple weeks, and not a word of remorse or consoling of the families left behind from the mainstream media.

Exactly

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
It's nice to see a thread like this on the campfire to bring out the real POS that sit around it.

Not all of you obviously. But not hard to tell either.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hard for me to get upset about a millionaire athlete passing away. Weather he lived or died didn’t effect my life one way or the other. I’m sorry for his families loss as I am when anyone passes on.
As my old grandmother used to say. I hope he has his fire insurance paid up. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You’re not upset because he was a millionaire? Ok. People gathered at the arena where he played just to remember him.

Maybe he influenced a few folks....

Page 11 of 19 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1936M71, 12344mag, 61 invisible), 2,468 guests, and 1,412 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,195
Posts18,485,034
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.