Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Old people always talk about health issues. I noticed that when I was young, now I find myself doing that.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Yes but to talk/do something about them before they become issues would be nice, instead of just anecdotes from drowning people who where thrown a life doughnut

Cancer treatment, not just prostrate, but all forms is big business, bigger than big pharm, and cant make those equipment payments without patients.

Most people don't have what it takes to get old
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hanco
Old people always talk about health issues. I noticed that when I was young, now I find myself doing that.

Ain''t that something?? Like deflave, I'm just glad I'm never gonna get old, or have those kinds of issues.

Originally Posted by Etoh
Yes but to talk/do something about them before they become issues would be nice, instead of just anecdotes from drowning people who where thrown a life doughnut

Some of it is genetic and despite your best efforts, there's nothing you can do about it. I wouldn't presume to know what kind of lifestyle any of the "drowning people" have led, or how healthy it was. Would you?

I also wouldn't be telling people not to get their PSA checked, and not to have biopsies if a biopsy is indicated. That's just f*cking irresponsible.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by hanco

Ain''t that something?? Like deflave, I'm just glad I'm never gonna get old, or have those kinds of issues.

Some of it is genetic and despite your best efforts, there's nothing you can do about it. I wouldn't presume to know what kind of lifestyle any of the "drowning people" have led, or how healthy it was. Would you?

I also wouldn't be telling people not to get their PSA checked, and not to have biopsies if a biopsy is indicated. That's just f*cking irresponsible.

Not saying they shouldn't get the checkups, in fact if one takes that route, get at least 2, from docs having a different outlook on the subject. Just don't take it as the "writing on the wall" all end, nothing else possible bullshit your putting out.

Don't care what their lifestyle or healthy/nonhealthy they are, You said it yourself some of its genetic, the point is that everyone has decreases in enzyme, hormone, and increases in immune (cancer) response.

I worked with some of the largest nationwide medical concerns in the country, watched the stats for 20 years. so pleasssssse

If you have an opinion its on a bell curve---- somewhere.

Last edited by Etoh; 01/28/20.

IC B2

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
And 1/2 the worlds populations are below average intelligence.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
And 1/2 the worlds populations are below average intelligence.

Not to digress but they’re known as Democrats.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
perhaps a better way to put it would be, "its not the method thats the problems, its the expectations"

How many people would stop smoking if they knew it caused lung cancer?

Last edited by Etoh; 01/28/20.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude
My doctor said studies were done on men who rarely had sex and those who had it more often. Those who rarely had sex had a higher chance of prostrate cancer. So he said use it or loose it.

Many women want their husbands to die of prostate cancer.

Now Sweetheart, just go ahead and turn over, this isn't going to take but a minute ; ]

FOAD you mo fo. wink

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
perhaps a better way to put it would be, "its not the method thats the problems, its the expectations"

Any input on taking DIM as a preventative?

IC B3

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by ribka

Yes a lot of input.

One of the basic mechanisms is the estradiol conversion from testosterone, in older age men and conversion of protein bound testosterone to free circulating in women. Thats why old men and old women look so much alike. Thats why old men hang up the ambition and want to be janitors, and old woman want to wear pants and take over the business from a behavioral point.

Higher estradiol (the broad lay term for this is estrogens there are actually three E1, E2 and E3) has a very strong cardoprotective effect on the vascular system by not allowing cholesterol to adhere to the vessel walls. This protections was designed by nature, and can be seen with men having a lot of hair with little signs of baldness, and extremely long white beards if they have one. The reason testosterone is not recommended by shots in older men is because the excess test. is converted to e2 which knocks the cholesterol of the walls and causes stroke. This is the big pharm or traditional medicine approach. The creams do not do this.

The higher levels of test are also converted to DHT dihydrotestosterone , (causes the prostrate enlargement and male pattern baldness) estradiol (e2) and DHEA.

DHEA is the most powerful immune stimulator the body has, and is what cause the pimple break outs in teenagers, not bacteria this comes later. Again Big Pharms marketing.

Estradiol stimulates all cells especially cancer cells. Thats why aromatase inhibitors were invented, and now we come to your question. Anastrozole is much safer in men and easier to control. Ask your self why body builders who inject an entire bottle of Test. inj. do NOT have a PMS roid rage. Because the rage is from the excess estradiol and not the test. Again thanks the MSM and Big Pharm. Body builders use Clomid or anaztrole to stop the conversion to e2, stopping the PMS type syndrome. To much stops e2 and its cardiovascular positive effects. But usually not a problem at around 200 mg of topical in male daily.

Estradiol is the hormone that stimulates cells, cancer or otherwise, in the body.

so why bother with using DIM when you can get a far better, controlled effect for anastrozole, ( there are others)

but the concept of taking DIM is at least on the correct track. sorry for the long post.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Campfire Meet N Greets must be a real blast these days.

GFY...not a joke...

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by deflave
Campfire Meet N Greets must be a real blast these days.

GFY...not a joke...

Definitely not a joke.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Thanks

Looking at DIM because few Physicians will issue a prescription for anastrozole for men

Originally Posted by ribka

Yes a lot of input.

One of the basic mechanisms is the estradiol conversion from testosterone, in older age men and conversion of protein bound testosterone to free circulating in women. Thats why old men and old women look so much alike. Thats why old men hang up the ambition and want to be janitors, and old woman want to wear pants and take over the business from a behavioral point.

Higher estradiol (the broad lay term for this is estrogens there are actually three E1, E2 and E3) has a very strong cardoprotective effect on the vascular system by not allowing cholesterol to adhere to the vessel walls. This protections was designed by nature, and can be seen with men having a lot of hair with little signs of baldness, and extremely long white beards if they have one. The reason testosterone is not recommended by shots in older men is because the excess test. is converted to e2 which knocks the cholesterol of the walls and causes stroke. This is the big pharm or traditional medicine approach. The creams do not do this.

The higher levels of test are also converted to DHT dihydrotestosterone , (causes the prostrate enlargement and male pattern baldness) estradiol (e2) and DHEA.

DHEA is the most powerful immune stimulator the body has, and is what cause the pimple break outs in teenagers, not bacteria this comes later. Again Big Pharms marketing.

Estradiol stimulates all cells especially cancer cells. Thats why aromatase inhibitors were invented, and now we come to your question. Anastrozole is much safer in men and easier to control. Ask your self why body builders who inject an entire bottle of Test. inj. do NOT have a PMS roid rage. Because the rage is from the excess estradiol and not the test. Again thanks the MSM and Big Pharm. Body builders use Clomid or anaztrole to stop the conversion to e2, stopping the PMS type syndrome. To much stops e2 and its cardiovascular positive effects. But usually not a problem at around 200 mg of topical in male daily.

Estradiol is the hormone that stimulates cells, cancer or otherwise, in the body.

so why bother with using DIM when you can get a far better, controlled effect for anastrozole, ( there are others)

but the concept of taking DIM is at least on the correct track. sorry for the long post.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I'd like to see the numbers on the impact of intermittent fasting and a no sugar/low carb diet has on this problem. Of course frequent prostate clearing is a must. ;-{>8

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Thanks, Etoh, for your efforts.

If you dont mind, do you think polyphenols, such as in nettle tea, help reduce pineal gland calcification?

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/28/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I’ve had so many different peoples fingers up my ass that I have lost count.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Not saying they shouldn't get the checkups, in fact if one takes that route, get at least 2, from docs having a different outlook on the subject. Just don't take it as the "writing on the wall" all end, nothing else possible bullshit your putting out.

Sorry my friend but you must have me confused with someone else. Nowhere did I say anything close to biopsies/PSA tests being the "writing on the wall all end, nothing else possible," and I'm not sure where you got that. The only thing I said about biopsies were that they are hit or miss, which is true.

You did say that the PSA test and biopsies were "worthless," as I recall, which is why I asked you the simple question (twice) about biopsies, which you refused to answer. And now you're backtracking on that which is good.

So it's not me putting out the bullshit.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

ribka --- you are looking at the wrong physician group, do a search in your area for docs doing BIHRT bio-identical hormone replacement therapy, they will know exactly what you are talking about

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
I'd like to see the numbers on the impact of intermittent fasting and a no sugar/low carb diet has on this problem. Of course frequent prostate clearing is a must. ;-{>8

Yes and so would I, but the current medical mantra doesn't look at this

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

626 members (163bc, 12344mag, 1badf350, 06hunter59, 16gage, 10gaugemag, 58 invisible), 3,120 guests, and 1,286 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,965
Posts18,519,524
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.