Print Thread
Hop To
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Been working on this for about 6 weeks.

Bottomline, I FINALLY have a Recall Template that was used against Ryan Sawyers.

PETITION FOR REMOVAL FROM PUBLIC OFFICE
RECALL RYAN SAWYERS

Petition to remove (recall) Chairman at-large Ryan Sawyers pursuant to Va. Code $ 24.2-233
On multiple occasions, Prince William County School Board Chairman-at-Large Ryan Sawyers misused his public oflice, in violation of Virginia Code section 242-233, by attempting to take, and taking, official actions for a private or personal purpose. Ryan Sawyers was elected Chairman-at-Lange of the Prince Willian County School Board on November 3, 2015 Prior to Chairman-at-Large Sawyers election, he was engaged in an ongoing, dispute with Dr. Michael Bishop. principal of the Patriot High School After Sawyers assumed office, he misused his office by, among other things, attempting to engineer the illegal terinination of Dr Bishop's enployment contract. On June 6, 2016, the Prince Willian County School Board used non-public "polling to withdraw an employment contract from Dr. Bishop in violation of Va. Code $ 2.2-3707 Sawyer's involvement in this polling process constitutes a niisuse of his uflice Dr Bishop's contract was later reinstated As part of the dispute with Dr. Bishop, Sawyers musused his office by discriminating against and targeting for retribution specitic Associate Superintendents of the Pouce William County School District who were not supportive of his etforts to reniove Dr. Bishop's employinent contract. Finally, Sawyers misused his office by executing a campaign from the School Board's daus to change the School District's sports field assigninent policy to benefit a private organization with which he is affiliated. These misuses of office have had a materially adverse affect on the conduct of the office of School Board Chairman-a-Large resulting in justifiable inistrust between Prince Williain County citizens and the School Board, het ween Prince Williain County employees and the School Board and between the individual members of the School Board and Chairman-at-Large Sawyers
Because of the reasons outlined above, the undersigned seek to recall Prince William County School Board Chairman-at-Large Ryan Sawyers for misuse of office in violation of Virginia Code section 24.2-233 The undersigned also respectfully request that the Commonwealth's Attorney for Pouce William County recuse unself from participating in this case, to avoid even the perception of a conflict of interest due to the party affiliation and campaign finance bistory of both the School Board Chairman-at-Large and Connonwealth's Attomcy
No.
Name
Address
Signature
im
NOFYSED
Authorized by Prince William Committee for Quality Education PAC.
http://recallsawyers.com
Page 5 of 7
PETITION FOR REMOVAL FROM PUBLIC OFFICE
RECALL RYAN SAWYERS Resture Representation
Petition to remove (recall) Chairman at-large Ryan Sawyers pursuant to Va. Code $ 24.2-233
On multiple occasions, Prince William County School Board Chairman-at-Large Ryan Sawyers misused his public office, in violation of Virginia Code section 24.2-233, by attempting to take, and taking. otticial actions for a private or personal purpose Ryan Sawyers was elected Chairman-at-Large of the Prince William County School Board on November 3, 2015 Prior to Chairman-at-Large Sawyers election, he was engaged in an ongoing dispute with Dr. Michael Bishop, priocipal of the Patriot High School After Sawyer's assumed oltice, he misused his ottice by, among other things, attempiing to engineer the illegal terinination of Dr Bishop's employment contract. On June 6, 2016, the Prince William County School Board used non-public "polling," to withdraw an employnient contract from Dr Bishop in violation of Va Code $ 2.2-3707 Sawyer's involvement in this "polling" process constitutes a mşuse of his ottiec Dr Bishop's contract was later reinstalled As pait of the dispute witli Dr Bishop, Sawyers misused his office by discriminating ainst und targeting for reinbulion specific Associate Superintendents us the Prince William County School Disini wio were not supportive of his efforts to renjove Dr Bishop's emplovinent contract. Finally, Sawyers misused his otti
Penjove Dr Bishop's employinent contract. Finally, Sawyers misused his office by executing a campaign trom the School Board's dais to change the School District's sports field assignment policy to benefit a private organization with which he is affilialed These misuses of office have had a niaterially adverse affect on the conduct of the office of School Bond Chairman-at-Large resulting in justifiable nutrust between Punce William County citizens and the School Board, between Prince William County employees and the School Board and between the individual members of the School Board and Chairman-at-Large Sawyers
Because of the reasons outlined above, the undersigned seek to recall Prince William County School Board Chaturan-at-Large Ryan Sawyers for misuse of oltice ill violation of Virginia Code section 24. 2-233 The undersiuned also respectfully request that the Commonwealih s Atfömey for Prince William County recuse himself from participating in this case, to avoid even the perception of a conflict of interest due to the party affiliation and campaign finance history of both the School Board Chairman-at-Large and Commonwealth's Attomey
No.
Name
Address
Signature
NOT USED
RECALL PETITION CONSTITUES A COMPLETE PACKAGE, LISTING 100 AS THE FINAL SIGNATORY PAGE 6 of 7.
Authorized by Prince William Committee for Quality Education PAC.
http://recallsawyers.com
Page 6 of 7

-----------------------------------------------------

The verbiage above came to me as a PDF and I am having a hard time making it pretty as the PDF. I AM NO COMPUTER GUY!

[Linked Image from pic20.picturetrail.com]

Bottomline... Here is how it will work IMHO.

Take the verbiage above... add the proper Va. code violations (you guys need to do the legwork on this... i.e. Study the Code under Oath of Office et al) and make the form "proper"...

Once we get there... this becomes a fill in the blank type form.

____________________________ Of _____________________ County/City violated Va. Code $ 24.2-XYZ.

Blah, Blah, Blah

Post you recall on Facebook and other forums... take to BOS meetings... take to Church, work, Boy Scout meeting etc.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Need some help from smart computer folks that are ALSO 2A friendly... PLEASE take the above and "have at it". There are some rules that must be followed...

https://law.lis.virginia.gov/vacode/title24.2/chapter2/section24.2-684.1/

I WANTED to have this done before Lobby Day and have 135 tables set up (EACH AND EVERY COUNTY/CITY), but did not get there in time. Once we get there... this becomes a fill in the blank type form.

____________________________ Of _____________________ County/City/District violated Va. Code $ 24.2-XYZ.

Blah, Blah, Blah

Post you recall on Facebook and other forums... take to BOS meetings... take to Church, work, Boy Scout meeting etc.

This is NOT just a recall for Democrats... this is a recall for ANYONE (Democrat, Republican, Independent, Board Of Supervisors etc. that Violates their Oath (specifically I am targeting those that violate #13 in VA BOR or US Constitution 2A or 1A...)))

BOTTOMLINE... HAVE AT IT FELLAS

Last edited by CashisKing; 01/28/20.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
SWEET!

Politics is War by Other Means
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
6 Weeks???

YES... been asking NRA, VCDL etc. lots of Lawyers and Republican Delegates for help...

FINALLY, I got a successful recall to use as a template.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Take it to them, Gentlemen!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I found a typo if it’s not too late to fix it.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good luck. Hope it works. If not it will get a politician’s attention. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
So what I am asking for help with is this:

Someone with typing/computer skills to remake the ACTUAL SUCCESSFUL RECALL PETITION I posted above and retype it for General AND WIDE circulation on Facebook/2A sites etc.

Bottomline, I WANTED to have this done before Lobby Day and have 135 tables set up (EACH AND EVERY COUNTY/CITY), but did not get there in time. Once we get there... this becomes a fill in the blank type form.

Take Delegate Foy as an example:

Delegate Jennifer D. Carroll Foy of the 2nd District (Counties of Prince William (part) and Stafford (part)
violated Va. Code $ 24.2-XYZ. On multiple occasions, Delegate Jennifer D. Carroll Foy of the 2nd District (Counties of Prince William (part) and Stafford (part) misused her public office, in violation of Virginia Code section 242-XYZ, by violating her Oath of office. Blah blah blah. Delegate Jennifer D. Carroll Foy was elected on November 3, 2018 (?). Since that time Delegate Jennifer D. Carroll Foy has taken action and voted contrary to the Virginia Bill of Rights and the US Federal Constitution on the following occasions blah blah blah. This misuse of office by Delegate Jennifer D. Carroll Foy is in violation of Virginia Code section 24.2-XYZ. The undersigned also respectfully request that the Commonwealth's Attorney of Virginia recuse himself for similar violations (His recall is being filed separately).

John Smith
Betty Jones
Blah, Blah, Blah

ONCE WE HAVE A BLANK TEMPLATE WE SHARE AND GET WET SIGNATURES.

Why will this WORK?

Jennifer D. Carroll Foy (Stafford area - House of Delegate seat 002) received 11,828 votes and her opponent received 7,563... plus 24 Write in votes = 19,415 total votes

19,415 total votes.

10% signatures required to recall… that is ONLY 1,942 signatures to recall and the game is on.

The Stafford County Board of Supervisor meeting on the Sanctuary 2A/Constitution matter had 3,000+/- people show up. Tada… there is you 1,942 signatures.

Recalls are NO JOKE... and a VERY CLEAR WAY to send Richmond a HUGE MESSAGE.

How may votes to get your Bozo recalled??? Look here… https://results.elections.virginia....mber%20General/Site/GeneralAssembly.html

Wet signatures are REQUIRED and the recall rules are here…

https://law.lis.virginia.gov/.../chapter2/section24.2-684.1/

Bottomline, I WANTED to have this done before Lobby Day but getting it ready for the NEXT BIG RALLY NEEDS TO STILL HAPPEN.

Last edited by CashisKing; 01/29/20.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
One of the leading anti-gun Va state delegates.

https://pcpatriot.com/del-chris-hur...hqx8kqlKDOXBJUEHyckKtIS6ReimK4sRnmO_gGgE

From the article:
"Additionally, according to Section IV, Article 9 of the Constitution of Virginia, unless they have committed treason, a felony, or a breach of peace, legislators are immune from arrest while the General Assembly is in session. " mad

FJB & FJT
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
"Assault Weapon" ban bill to be heard on Friday, 2/7/20 at 8 am!

HB 961, Delegate Levine, makes the following things illegal: carrying a loaded shotgun that holds more than 7 rounds in public; possession, sale, etc. of “assault firearms,” with a definition so broad as to catch almost all centerfire semi-automatic firearms; magazines that hold more than 10 rounds; suppressors; and “trigger activators.” A person who owns an “assault firearm” on July 1, 2020, can keep the gun if they register it. HB 961 turns law-abiding citizens who own a perfectly legal and constitutionally protected product on June 30, into a felon on July 1. The Virginia Tech massacre commission concluded that the killer having 10-round magazines would have made no difference in the outcome. The Virginia Beach Chief of Police said such a magazine limitation would have made no difference in the massacre in their Building #2. Studies have shown that for self-defense larger magazines are beneficial. It is extremely rare for a suppressor to be used in a crime, as it makes the firearm much longer than usual. The vast majority of crimes committed with suppressor deals with the unlawful possession of a homemade suppressor. There is nothing in HB 961 that would lower crime. Its sole purpose is to disarm the public. Grandfathering existing “assault firearms” owners disarms the next generation and does not make this bill more palatable. This bill is rife with unjustified restrictions and is nothing short of a full-fledged attack on law-abiding gun owners.

Y'all ready to recall these phugs yet?

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C

Genius Levine "defining" guns... FF to 1:30+/-

"Like This..."

Moron

IC B3

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by CashisKing

HB 961, Delegate Levine, makes the following things illegal: carrying a loaded shotgun that holds more than 7 rounds in public; possession, sale, etc. of “assault firearms,” with a definition so broad as to catch almost all centerfire semi-automatic firearms; magazines that hold more than 10 rounds; suppressors; and “trigger activators.” A person who owns an “assault firearm” on July 1, 2020, can keep the gun if they register it. HB 961 turns law-abiding citizens who own a perfectly legal and constitutionally protected product on June 30, into a felon on July 1. The Virginia Tech massacre commission concluded that the killer having 10-round magazines would have made no difference in the outcome. The Virginia Beach Chief of Police said such a magazine limitation would have made no difference in the massacre in their Building #2. Studies have shown that for self-defense larger magazines are beneficial. It is extremely rare for a suppressor to be used in a crime, as it makes the firearm much longer than usual. The vast majority of crimes committed with suppressor deals with the unlawful possession of a homemade suppressor. There is nothing in HB 961 that would lower crime. Its sole purpose is to disarm the public. Grandfathering existing “assault firearms” owners disarms the next generation and does not make this bill more palatable. This bill is rife with unjustified restrictions and is nothing short of a full-fledged attack on law-abiding gun owners.

put it to them. wish I lived in Virginia to help you out, well no I don't you got a real problem there, our azzwipe governor in PA is wanting the same thing, so my fight is here. we did bring 38 to your fight last month

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Good fortune and GOD bless, Cash.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by gemby58
Originally Posted by CashisKing

put it to them. wish I lived in Virginia to help you out, well no I don't you got a real problem there, our azzwipe governor in PA is wanting the same thing, so my fight is here. ... we did bring 38 to your fight last month

Thanks! Good Job!

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Cut and Paste Response to a PM...

Thanks...

I have contacted NRA and VCDL and they have remained silent on helping. NRA really pizzed me off in their silence (hell, lawyers is what they do for a living!!!)

VCDL is a GREAT GREAT operation, but it is like 2 employees (Phillip and John)... and a bunch of volunteers. John is my NFA Trust lawyer (and I know him well). John said he could not help and had no referrals (I give John a pass because he is so totally overwhelmed with other stuff)... IMHO it is a matter of "...can't see the forest for the trees" type stuff.

Even the Republican delegates/lawyers I have contacted (except ONE) have been unhelpful.

That "ONE" gave me the template I posted above...

If you step back a second and think on it... RECALLS DO WORK best when they come from the people.

The recall template I posted above is very simple... very simple.

I am a modestly intelligent sort and even I can see that.

However, IMHO people in the current world DEMAND that someone else do their work for them...

People expect me to vote for their rights...

People expect me to go to their gun rally (Lobby Day) for their rights...

People expect me write their recall petition to defend their rights... and then I hear "Well, I don't want to get on any "LISTS", so I had better not sign."

Excuse-a-minute puzzys, not to put to fine of a point on it.

If Virginia falls... EXPECT all other states to fall as well.

Bloomberg bought Virginia (simple math and money)... and just like any fulcrum arm he can topple any ideal with the right leverage.

Last edited by CashisKing; 02/04/20. Reason: Typos... as always

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

532 members (1minute, 1Longbow, 1badf350, 2500HD, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 60 invisible), 2,330 guests, and 1,301 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,175
Posts18,503,209
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.