Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
California, Colorado, Oregon, Washington, and New Mexico are all in the same sinking ship.

Sadly, I think Arizona is heading in the same direction soon with all the dipshits moving here from Cali and some of the Northern states and years and years of illegal immigrants from Mexico coming here and giving birth to Citizens, the vast majority of which seem to love Democrats...At least the Mexican women folk seem to love them...Ive met quite a few Mexican dudes here that like their guns, hunting, and big trucks and they lean a little Republican, but there is not enough of them...I think the Republicans only slightly hold a majority here now and may not have it much longer...

Agree

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I always saw NM as AZ's less populated twin. Had thoughts of retirement there. I mean, I love AZ, and all that it offers for the outdoors, love the terrain and country, but population has tripled since I grew up there, and faces the inevitable decline that comes with mass azzhole migration from Kalifornia and all that comes with that cancer. Thought NM with the same population AZ held in the 70's could be an option. But always wondered why it was consistently a blue state, and just how bad that had fugged things up for the state.

Guns are responsible for killing as much as Rosie O'Donnel's fork is responsible for her being FAT.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Clarkm
I was sent to Albuquerque New Mexico 12 years ago on a biz trip to help with development of the Pratt Whitney Jet engine starter generator on the Eclipse jet.

I stayed in a hotel and had a rental car.

I saw bars on the windows, like I have seen in a black neighborhood in Baltimore, Oakland, or Seattle.

But there were no blacks.

I saw gated communities.

What is causing all that crime?

I had a guy bust into my hotel room on the south side of Taos.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Worked for many years with a crew from Mora and they were salt of the earth type people, till you crossed them.

The Northern Hispanics definitely despise Mexicans.

Originally Posted by mark shubert
The old mexicans were shooting at Texans up into the '70's, in Mora.
Thank the Lord, Dad befriended them. Our family never had any trouble there.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Sounds like Idaho, Utah and Wyoming may be the last viable western states with Arizona also at the moment, but kinda sinking fast due to illegals coming across and also Cali liberals mucking it up.

Sorry, Wyoming is closed for the duration.

[Linked Image]
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Reminds me of an old Jack O'connor quote. When asked why he never returned or hunted AZ anymore, he said "it would be akin to seeing a school sweetheart in a brothel".

AZ must of been something back in his day, and was certainly something to me back in my youth,,,and remains so today. Still a lot to offer, but not the experience it used to be for much longer I fear. No place I'd rather be, but damn, can we close the western border or something?

Guns are responsible for killing as much as Rosie O'Donnel's fork is responsible for her being FAT.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

115 members (450yukon, 260Remguy, 300_savage, 6MMWASP, 2ndwind, 14 invisible), 1,703 guests, and 982 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,756
Posts18,476,379
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.