Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jaguartx
You atheists are all alike. You tout "scientific evidence". Then, when presented with contrary scientific evidence, you turn and run, knowing you dont have the intelligence to refute real science.

You are confusing gross misrepresentation of evidence with actual evidence. The two are not the same.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hmmmm...yet another jX video.
Anything like all his silly Jfk or waffling miracle claim stuff?

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Here's another hard hitting video from Doc's source:

So Doc,

Do you also agree with his theory that the Earth is flat?????

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 01/28/20.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
As I said. You can not produce order from disorder.

It's amazing how you atheist pukes at you tube have buried this old video and made it evidently impossible to post the original video.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gg0GkLmVTz4&feature=youtu.be#dialog

[

You ever see a jigsaw puzzle?

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Odin says evolution is solid science.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
So, which one of you geniuses want to explain how DNA can mutate to a higher life form exactly the same in 2 different individuals of the opposite sex in near proximity to each other so they can successfully mate and thus propagate their new species into a viable geographically expanding new life form?

Valsdad? DBT?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 1minute
Then there is the aspect of time. Like billions of years. Change is inevitable.

Change yes, new species, No.

So, you too, didnt watch the video? Unreal.

So, how many millions of years have humans lived near the north and south poles?

And why haven't those with heavy body hair expanded to fill the far north with furred folks?

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
No matter how convincing your perfectly crafted sales pitch is doc, the mere prospect of spending eternity in the same place as you is a deal breaker.

K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by 1minute
Then there is the aspect of time. Like billions of years. Change is inevitable.

Change yes, new species, No.

So, you too, didnt watch the video? Unreal.

So, how many millions of years have humans lived near the north and south poles?

And why haven't those with heavy body hair expanded to fill the far north with furred folks?

Holy crap, you weren't joking.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So, which one of you geniuses want to explain how DNA can mutate to a higher life form exactly the same in 2 different individuals of the opposite sex in near proximity to each other so they can successfully mate and thus propagate their new species into a viable geographically expanding new life form?

Valsdad? DBT?

I'd suggest that you actually study the subject using reliable academic textbooks or websites on biology and evolution rather than creationist sources and their misleading videos.

Mutations happen, many if not most are not beneficial, but some are. If a mutation happens to be beneficial or adaptive, it gets past on. Which in turn alters the genetic makeup of the group to a degree, a change. Accrue enough changes, that group becomes a new species.

DNA Basics

''In one respect the basic structure of DNA resembles that of proteins: both are made of linear chains of varying subunits. Apart from this common feature, DNA structure is quite different from that of proteins. The subunits in DNA are called nucleotides or bases, and the sequence of these nucleotides contains the genetic information specifying the sequence of amino acids in each protein made by the organism. Whereas 20 different amino acids comprise the subunits of proteins, there are only four different nucleotide bases in DNA, generally abbreviated A, T, G and C. According to the "genetic code" deduced by scientists in the 1960s, each amino acid is specified by one or more triplets of nucleotides; for example, the sequence GCG specifies the amino acid alanine. Since there are 64 different triplets (each called a codon) and only 20 amino acids to specify, some amino acids are represented by more than one triplet (e.g. ATA, ATC and ATT all code for the amino acid isoleucine); and three triplets -- TAA, TAG and TGA -- represent "stop codons" that mark the end of the gene sequence that can be used to specify amino acid sequence.

[Linked Image]

Figure 1. DNA Basics. The central oval represents a cell, within which lies the nucleus. Inside the nucleus, most of the DNA exists as a double helix. The oval at upper left shows an expanded view of the DNA, in which the helices have been drawn "untwisted" to reveal similarity to a ladder. The genetic information is stored in the sequences of nucleotide bases (A, T, G or C) that form the rungs of the ladder. Each rung is formed by a pair of nucleotide bases touching each other, one base attached to one strand backbone, and the other attached to the other strand backbone. An "A" nucleotide always pairs with a "T," and a "G" always pairs with a "C." In order to synthesize a protein, the cell reads the genetic information of the gene for that protein by "transcribing" a molecule of RNA from the gene. For transcription, the strands of the DNA double helix must partially separate so that the bases that form RNA can assemble according to the rules of complementary basepairing. The expanded view at upper right shows the two major differences between RNA and DNA: the RNA backbone strand has a slightly different chemical structure (represented by the dashed line), and a slightly modified form of "T" known as "U" is found in RNA. The transcribed strand of RNA acts as a "messenger" that carries the genetic information from storage in the nucleus to the protein manufacturing modules (represented in the figure by double grey ovals) in the cytoplasm. The expanded view at lower left shows that the sequence of RNA bases is read so that each triplet of bases specifies an amino acid (aa1, aa2, etc.) in the protein. The protein folds into a functional three-dimensional structure that depends on the linear sequence of amino acids.

DNA contains two linear chains in a double-stranded structure that resembles a twisted ladder--the famous "double helix." The vertical beams of the ladder represent a uniform backbone chain which contains no sequence information. As shown in Figure 1 above, the information is stored in the "rungs" of the ladder, which are formed from a pair of nucleotide bases, each sticking out from one vertical backbone strand and touching the base from the opposite strand to form a "rung." The base G on one strand always contacts a base C on the opposite strand; similarly an A always contacts a T. Thus a string of Ts on one strand can "basepair" or "anneal" with a strand containing a string of As to form a double-stranded structure. The sequence of nucleotide bases in one strand is said to be "complementary" to the sequence of the other strand. For any one gene the triplets of bases encoding amino acid sequence are on only one strand. Some genes are encoded on one strand, while other genes lie on the other strand. In most mammalian genes the DNA coding for amino acid sequences is interrupted by segments of apparently meaningless DNA ("introns"). Intron sequences need to be removed before the sequence is used to assemble amino acids; this removal, or splicing, does not occur in the DNA molecule, but in the next stage of information transfer.

In order for a cell to produce a particular protein whose amino acid sequence is encoded in a gene, the sequence information in the DNA must first be copied or "transcribed" into a single-stranded molecule called ribonucleic acid (RNA), as shown above in Figure 1. This initial transcript of RNA undergoes several structural alterations, known collectively as "processing," before it is used to assemble amino acids. These processing steps include the "splicing" out of unnecessary intron segments from the RNA and the addition of nucleotides at one end--the "poly(A) tail"--which promote proper functioning of the RNA in the cell. It is the "processed" RNA that participates directly in the assembly of amino acids into proteins. The transcription of a gene into an RNA copy is very tightly controlled, in part by highly specific regulatory sequences known as promoters that for most genes occur in the DNA just outside the transcribed region but close to the position where the transcription into RNA should start.

When a cell divides, the entire sequence of its DNA must be duplicated into two faithful copies of the original; one copy goes to each of the "daughter" cells created by the division. Occasionally, errors occur in this copying mechanism, creating "mutations" in the DNA sequence. There are several types of mutations, including substitutions of one or a few nucleotides, deletions of nucleotides, duplication of segments of DNA or insertion of extraneous DNA segments into an unrelated DNA sequence. Such changes can occur in most cells in the body--liver, skin, muscle, etc.--without being transmitted to offspring when the organism reproduces. However, when mutations occur in the egg or sperm or, more generally in "germline cells" (i.e., the egg or sperm plus their embryological precursors), they can be passed on to future generations. Often, mutations are inconsequential: e.g. they may fall outside a gene, or if within a gene they may not change the amino acid encoded. Many genetic differences between closely related species are thought to represent such random inconsequential mutations. Sometimes, however, mutations critically damage the function of a gene. Indeed, such mutations are the cause of genetic diseases like cystic fibrosis, sickle cell anemia, phenylketonuria, and hundreds of others, as well as many genetic aberrations studied in laboratory animals. When molecular geneticists examine the DNA of patients with such well-characterized diseases, they can almost always find the defective gene and identify the mutation that inactivated it, since it is rare for such genetic disease to be caused by a deletion that removes an entire gene. Mutations causing genetic diseases and malformations are generally so detrimental to the organism's survival and reproductive success that in the wild--i.e. in the absence of modern medical science--they would tend to be "weeded out" by the pressure of natural selection. Rarely, mutations can be beneficial to an organism: these rare cases form the basis for evolutionary adaptations that improve the "fitness" of an organism to its environment.''

Last edited by DBT; 01/28/20.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Hahahaha. Tell me this when your wife drops a mutant. YGBSM. Millions of possible mutations but many are advances in life forms. Hahaha. YGBSM.

Now, tell me about those that result in a new, advanced species. Then tell me about another one occurring in the same location of the opposite sex at the approximate same time frame that can result in propagation of the the new species.

You stupid fughk. You're too stupid to see that the scheme of things is obviously against the odds of such an impossible possibility.

And all this time I thought you were smart. Hahaha, you had me and others fooled with your high faluten BS.

Dumbass.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/28/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by EdM
As I said. You can not produce order from disorder.

It's amazing how you atheist pukes at you tube have buried this old video and made it evidently impossible to post the original video.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gg0GkLmVTz4&feature=youtu.be#dialog

[

I have always been lost on why those that believe GAF about those that don't. I am happy for those that believe, my youngest son being one. It is important for him and his fiance and we, mutually, do not discuss religion...

Hell of a good policy.

I dont discuss politics with my sister.

Doesn't mean we cant talk about other things!

I am MAGA.
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hahahaha. Tell me this when your wife drops a mutant. YGBSM. Millions of possible mutations but many are advances in life forms.

Now, tell me about those that result in a new, advanced species. Then tell me about another one occurring in the same location of the opposite sex that can result in propagation of the the new species.

You stupid fughk. You're too stupid to see that the scheme of things is obviously against the odds of such an impossible possibility.

And all this time I thought you were smart. Hahaha, you had me and others fooled with your high faluten BS.

Dumbass.

It's clear who the Dumbass is. Cheers.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DBT
You atheists are all alike. You tout "scientific evidence". Then, when presented with contrary scientific evidence, you turn and run, knowing you dont have the intelligence to refute real science.

You are confusing gross misrepresentation of evidence with actual evidence. The two are not the same.

You must be mistaken, mighty jaguar does get confused.

Mighty jaguar knows all, sees all, posts all.

that is all.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
No, come on tell me how 2 like genetic mutations of the opposite sex in the same time and location result in the successful propagation of a more advanced life form.

Hey, you have the scientific brain. Inform us how that idiotic dream happens?

You cant, can you, smart guy?

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Hahahaha. Tell me this when your wife drops a mutant. YGBSM. Millions of possible mutations but many are advances in life forms. Hahaha. YGBSM.

Now, tell me about those that result in a new, advanced species. Then tell me about another one occurring in the same location of the opposite sex at the approximate same time frame that can result in propagation of the the new species.

Dumbass.

Once again, you are arguing from your personal incredulity, which is logically fallacious.

So Doc, do you also swallow the author Flat Earth Theory he espouses in his other video I posted?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
No, come on tell me how 2 like genetic mutations of the opposite sex in the same time and location result in the successful propagation of a more advanced life form.

Hey, you have the scientific brain. Inform us how that idiotic dream happens?

You cant, can you, smart guy?

[Linked Image from image3.slideserve.com]

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Just tell me, AS,

Now, tell me about those genetic DNA mutations that result in a new, advanced species. Then tell me about another exactly the same as that one occurring in the same location with the opposite sex at the approximate same time frame that can result in propagation of the the new species.

Come on, AS. Give us the low down on the astronomical odds, when life is designed against such an occurrence.

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Just tell me, AS,

Now, tell me about those genetic DNA mutations that result in a new, advanced species. Then tell me about another exactly the same as that one occurring in the same location with the opposite sex at the approximate same time frame that can result in propagation of the the new species

Doc,

Each new born human has 50 to 100 DNA mutations that do not appear in the sequence of either parent. Over millions of generations these variances can stack until the descendants are very different from their ancestors.

It's just a matter of small cumulative changes of great expanses of time.

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

659 members (16gage, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 12344mag, 160user, 70 invisible), 3,273 guests, and 1,359 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,751
Posts18,476,196
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.