Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
After Mudcowski informed him she's voting for no witnesses,

Why doesnt he just call for a witness/no witness vote tomorrow AM.

Then, when he wins that, why doesnt he just call for a vote on whether the POTUS is guilty of High Crimes and Misdeeds?

Whack those bastids tomorrow.

The corksuckers wanted to drag this out to give an in for "stone cold crook" pos pervert Biden.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/29/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jag,
We'll have no witnesses. Despite all of the "rumors" running around, Lindsey Graham himself wants this wrapped up and ready for a final vote by Friday. What Graham actually says is IF witnesses are called, then he wants to call Hunter, Ol' Joe himself, John Kerry's chief of staff etc. and hold their feet to the fire. However, he's done with it and wants it over.

Graham has been mischaracterized on witnesses, Hear him:

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I used to think I wanted to see witnesses just to shove the Bidens up the demorats' asses. But, I think it's time now to put the lights out on this farce and kick schiff's ass down the steps and out of the Senate..

No sense in allowing ths dhims to sully the President further.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
They aren't stopping with this first attempt. They will go after Kavanaugh next, then when RGB's battery hits zero, they will go after any nominee. And don't be surprised if they start at least one more Trump impeachment. We still have 5 years, and their blood won't stop boiling.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Also, Dems in the Senate are tired of this. 4 of them need to get to Iowa and New Hamshire to campaign. They know where the vote will fall and they know what their internal polls are telling them. Polls are telling them 125,000 wanted one of the 10,000 tickets in New Jersey yesterday. 26% were registered Democrats. If that trend builds, Trump could take NJ. While that seems far fetched, the Dems would spontaneously combust if NJ was called for Trump before midnight on election day. You think the crying was bad in 2016? Imagine Trump winning 360 electoral votes including ALL of the Rust Belt from NJ to MN. The Map would look Red everywhere between NY/Mass and the Left Coast of CA, OR, WA.

That ain't good news for the Dems. This impeachment stuff has been a flop. Mueller was a flop. Trump the mysogynist pussy grabber was a flop. Kavanagh/Ford charade was a flop.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KenMi
They aren't stopping with this first attempt. They will go after Kavanaugh next, then when RGB's battery hits zero, they will go after any nominee. And don't be surprised if they start at least one more Trump impeachment. We still have 5 years, and their blood won't stop boiling.

Nope, they've played this card. Not even the media will give them same backing to run this impeachment stuff a second time. The America people outside of the Leroybeans/Rasuili and JeffObama/Rollingthunders have the slightest interest in this Senate trial. People watched the Clinton trial. There was some national concern. Watergate, for those of you that missed never got to impeachment, be the national attitude was that it was universally inderstood that Nixon was done for. Even Nixon supporters knew he was toast. The country cared about those two episodes.

This is one time the Democrats went against the advise of their hero, Saul Alinsky. Rule #7 - "A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag."

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I don't think any of the Democrats really want the nomination, they know they're gonna get the sheit kicked out of them.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by hatari
Also, Dems in the Senate are tired o this. 4 of them need to get to Iowa and New Hamshire to campaign. they know were the vote will fall and they know what their internal polls are telling them. Polls are telling them 125,000 wanted one of the 10,000 in New Jersey yesterday. 26% were registered Democrats. If that trend builds, Trump could take NJ. While that seems far fetched, the Dems would spontaneously combust in NJ was called for Trump before midnight on election day. You think the crying was bad in 2016? Imagine Trump winning 360 electoral votes including ALL ofthe Rust Belt from NJ to MN. The Map would look Red everywhere between NY/Mass and the Left Coast of CA, OR, WA.

That ain't good news for the Dems. This impeachment stuff has been a flop. Mueller was a flop. Trump the mysogynist pussy grabber was a flop. Kavanagh/Ford charade was a flop.

+1000. Well said.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by KenMi

Ken, that's what they want. Durham and Barr are going to whack those crooked bastids this summer.

Those not prosecuted will be afraid to show themselves on the streets of America.

It's going to be Biblical.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by hatari
Also, Dems in the Senate are tired o this. 4 of them need to get to Iowa and New Hamshire to campaign. they know were the vote will fall and they know what their internal polls are telling them. Polls are telling them 125,000 wanted one of the 10,000 in New Jersey yesterday. 26% were registered Democrats. If that trend builds, Trump could take NJ. While that seems far fetched, the Dems would spontaneously combust in NJ was called for Trump before midnight on election day. You think the crying was bad in 2016? Imagine Trump winning 360 electoral votes including ALL ofthe Rust Belt from NJ to MN. The Map would look Red everywhere between NY/Mass and the Left Coast of CA, OR, WA.

Hahaha. Yeah, unreal. 10 percent of those 158,000 wanting tickets for Trumps rally havent voted before and 26% WERE Dimimocraps until last night.

Those suckers who got in and the ones outside didnt hang in 30 degree cold for nothing.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by mirage243
I don't think any of the Democrats really want the nomination, they know they're gonna get the sheit kicked out of them.

Well, the stupid SOBs are stupid. I mean, look at our liebs on the Fire. Stupid.

They all swallow the CNN and Schimer BS and believe 70% of Americans hate Trump.

Look at that dumb queer bastid Don Limpman. Dumb as dog crap. Ha. We've got his dumber buds on the fire proclaiming they are geniuses. Ha. Too Freaking Funny.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
i would just love, if RBG has to step aside for whatever reason, to see trump push thru another supreme court justice late in the presidential campaign, would just drive the libs freakin nuts

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Link?

Looked and can find no info.
Thanks.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
If the Kavanaugh debacle demonstrated anything, it's that the Dems will use every public opportunity given to them to push their narratives and agenda of personal destruction. The GOP still hasn't come up with a way to counter this strategy, even though (thanks to the backbone of President Trump) they are definitely learning to fight back. Nothing good comes from witnesses in the Senate, even if there was a smoking gun in Joe Biden's hands. The dems will claim it's irrelevant, not based on facts, a form of white privilege, racism, etc. and their media goons at the NY Times, Washington Post, CNN and PMSNBC will just repeat the things that look bad for the President while refusing to cover any of the proceedings that harm Dems (as they have already done in the last few days).

If I were Cocaine Mitch, I'd call for the vote, acquit the President this week and then let Mr. President go after Biden on Twitter, where he can get his message out without Democrats obstructing him.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
9pm the night BEFORE the Trump Rally in NJ

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]sick and tired poem

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
7am on Rally day. This is the line to get into the Convention Center.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]full image upload

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Link?

Looked and can find no info.
Thanks.

Sorry, pal. Heard it on Lars Larson Radio program ghis PM after dark driving home from saving baby deer west of Kermit.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Trump's second term is gonna be torched earth. It's gonna be epic.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Trump's second term is gonna be torched earth. It's gonna be BIBLICAL.
FXT wink

Q has been saying that for a year. We shall see. grin

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/29/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

122 members (44mc, 7887mm08, 308ld, Anaconda, 35, 11 invisible), 1,504 guests, and 858 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,749
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.