Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by JamesJr
If a Martian were to drop in on Earth, and watch TV for an hour, they'd come away with the following conclusions..............

Whites are the minority, and have the lowest IQ's

Blacks and Hispanics are the majority and are smarter than Whites

Being queer is normal, and so is purple hair, tattoos, and body piercings

Whites commit more crimes per captia than Blacks

White men are evil, and everything they've done has been wrong

A White person always has to have a "smart" Black or Hispanic to tell them what to do

.................need I go on

If a Martian landed in Kentucky they’d assume our entire population had Down Syndrome.

Need I go on?

The guy comments on having to live around the black ghetto.... then comments on the amish riding their buggies down his rural highway and taking craps.

Ive traveled all over this country, even Kentucky... I’ll be damned if Ive ever seen an amish dude riding thru the ghetto hahahahaha

Dudes an old bitty that dreams of sucking his buddy jag..

GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Well... my point is a bunch of billy badasses on the internet are butt hurt over a gay black guy laughing at their expense...

Meat flaps..

Not surprised here you would throw in with the commie queer. Now, is it because you two share the same ideals and preferences, or is it because you are a racist and throw in with him because of his skin?

It's because queers tend to run in pairs.

Commies, too.

Its funny you say commies....

You’d like to quiet this particular host because you dont agree with his words or thoughts...

It defies the very definition of the freedoms we enjoy.

Who’s the commie...

Duh, the ones who support pukes like Piglosi and Hillary and Zero who are selling our country, constitution and 2A out?

Sheesh. I should have known you'd be unable to figure that out. Your bud Lemon hasn't been able to either, as if either of you gave a crap about this country.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/30/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I wonder how long before anyone watches the new GOP commercial.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It’s a great ad

I’m Hopin it will make Tx & Fla. red all the way come Election Day

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Now, you could have substituted Jesse's race for Hispanic (sorry, Jorge, but that's the correct term), .

The correct term for what? A person born in or from ancestry in Spain, Portugal or any country south of the Rio Grande or the Caribbean Island chain, who by family history can trace their lineage to the 1200s and geneaology with ZERO evidence of negroid DNA, or one whose parents were either Negroids or part thereof but were born in a previous colony of the Spanish Crown? Like I said, you might want to educate yourself, as I don't want to frighten and confuse you any further..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Thanks for your service Jorge!
And ALL others here!

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by jorgeI
[

This is fast becoming the new norm........queers, Blacks, Hispanics, Muzzies, purple hair and body piercings, anything other than a straight, clean cut, White person.

My amazement continues...

and the Cubans, don't forget the Cubans

Water borne Mexicans.

Salt Water Wetbacks. I'll take that moniker. We killed off all the injuns....

Not all!😁

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
I would love to get to ask those three clowns a few easy impromptu geography questions. I would bet good money they do not have a good grasp of Ukraine's geography....

I would bet the farm they couldn't find Wyoming without captioning.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deerstalker
[
I would bet the farm they couldn't find Wyoming without captioning.

I wish some of that would rub off on West Coast liberals. If they cant find it, they cant move here and screw it up.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hope the video of the two swarthy baloney-smokers and the white kiddie-fiddler gets wide distribution. Maybe folks will figure out what Sam Hyde learned some time back.

"Do not forget that these people want you broke, dead, your kids raped and brainwashed, and they think it's funny." -Sam Hyde

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
IC B3

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

657 members (10gaugemag, 1badf350, 160user, 007FJ, 1minute, 1936M71, 65 invisible), 3,145 guests, and 1,348 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,371
Posts18,469,263
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.