Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 17 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 16 17
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Beaver10
All get his humor...Some Just think of themselves as overly intelligent, making them interesting and funny in their own eyes.

Then Dave comes along and smacks one of them in the face and doesn’t run off...Instead, stands there waiting for the intelligent guys reaction.

This can be overwhelming to some, who’ve never been punched in the face before.

😎

Ya think?

To me he sounds like somebody that got on line after honking up a line of crank,.......8 pages of nonsense posts in 24 hours.

,....half of 'em in caps.

Yeah your idiotic post about you wandering into town to buy a tractor is not nonsense. News flash no gives a chit about your tractor or you buying a ph ucking tire for it..

Last edited by 79S; 02/04/20.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by 79S

Yeah your idiotic post about you wandering into town to buy a tractor is not nonsense. News flash no gives a chit about your tractor or you buying a ph ucking tire for it..

Something tells me that there's a restraining order against you in Flave's future.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Question, Birdie:
Would you pay to be here?

Dunno, like most folks I never would have started in the first place if it weren't free, I was part of the Shooterstalk exodus back in '03. ( The late, lamented Rule303 pointed me in this direction, said gentleman having perished in a diving accident some years later.) So I went from one free forum to another.

Rick’s doing okay,,,rather well, actually.

Oh good, what if he croaks? We need to line up another successor to the throne.

That’s been arranged...Kingston and Fred3 have the cash to acquire the Fire.

Kingston will handle site content and revenue allocation, including IT support on the “LIKE” button. Freddy has site moderator duty.

It’s a win
😎

Does this possibility meet Bristoe's approval?

Don’t know...Bris would have to sell part of his cane patch to buy in and then would only be given site responsibility for lawnmower and small tractor repair threads.

😎

And maybe plumbing/water pipe replacement threads?

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

Something tells me that there's a restraining order against you in Flave's future.

[Linked Image from ]

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by McInnis
When he admitted that he had become addicted to social media was he being sincere or was it just schtick? With him you could never tell but I thought he was cleaning up his act since then.

Damn, this made me laugh!

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by McInnis
When he admitted that he had become addicted to social media was he being sincere or was it just schtick? With him you could never tell but I thought he was cleaning up his act since then.

Damn, this made me laugh!
right lol

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
The same group of hypocritical pussies answer the dog whistle

No matter the size of their foreheads......

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Salty303
Deflave's contributions on here is an IQ test. Below 90 thinks he's cool. 90 to 110 thinks he's peculiar.

Anything above that knows that he's a dog pekker gnat.

Do you have an algorithm that calculates users' IQ rating and an app that converts that to % of Flave love (PFL) that qualifies that statement? Or are you just talking out your ass like usual?

I just figured Flave wanted to get banned,...for whatever reason.

There's not too many people who have ever created a forum then let people come on it and schitt talk 'em.

Would you?

This though I agree with. A snipe or two at the WM is one thing but a half dozen in the same thread of a call out nature isn't going to fly on any forum I've seen. Don't know if it was boredom, curiosity, cabin fever or what but Flave was playing with an electrical socket with a screw driver with no handle to see what would happen and when.

You missed my point completely. EVERY thing else fliles here, including screwing somebody over in the classifieds. But, I guess that's ok, if you're getting a moose hunt out of it.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I just figured Flave wanted to get banned,...for whatever reason.

There's not too many people who have ever created a forum then let people come on it and schitt talk 'em.

Would you?

3 strikes in one post. You're out.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bris,
I will take the questions you asked “Ya think” and give you an honest reply...Being that our fathers shared an experience in one of America’s best fighting units - Alamo Scouts, I’ve never directed any hurtful words towards you, nor would I out of respect for what our fathers shared and accomplished in combat. Idk, but to me, because of them, we can’t be enemies.

My personal take on whether you love Travis or hate him is derived solely from how a member see’s himself as a contributor here. I see members who are intelligent, yet find themselves at odds with Deflave.

I’m certain it happened, not by the member taking on Travis for a post, rather Travis doing a “drive-bye” and slamming something a member wrote and with no real explanation other than “This Guy ^^^^^ is an Idiot” and nothing more to explain why.

Being intelligent and believing oneself capable of either defending a post or using quick witted humor to reply and put Travis down. The attempt at shaming Flave is futile. He comes back and delivers more abuse no matter how well thought out the rebuttal was, or how acute and belittling the humor is towards him.

To some, who’ve had the freedom of moving around from thread to thread, posting shameless shît, then having a quick witted humor to take on any detractors. Travis proved himself more than capable of making that person look stupid, uninformed and ill prepared to be posting about some topics...

Again, I say, Travis is a punch in the face to a few, and for those who’ve never been in a bad fight, the reactions are predictable. They start swinging blindly with a post, making oneself look even less capable of defending themselves then most would, if they’d just stfu.

Is Deflave always right? Of course not...Sometimes he’s just plain fûck’n wrong. Many times he knows he’s wrong, yet he’s posting, looking for someone able to defend their position and bring out a truth...Kinda boring if a guy ran around being a know it all, and giving away the answers.

Yes, Travis has followers and a fan club...Some are every bit as smart as Travis, some, way more intelligent. And, there are a few who just love to watch a train wreck and offer nothing of substance to the debate, or argument taking place...

The above aside, I’ve had too many personal conversations with people who really know Travis. Not a one have had anything but great things to say about him as a person.

I’ll end this long BS with, I’ve never met Dave, Clark, Travis, or Deflave. He and I haven’t traded PM’s or txt’s, and, we don’t play off of each other’s posts - so, I’m not a fanboy...

If anything, we’ve disagreed on certain topics where he’s called me an “idiot” and I’ve told him he’s a “dumb-fûck”. But, I respect the guy for having an opinion, not being afraid to call BS on many topics of a sensitive nature, and maybe getting some to open an eye to a side of themselves that could be improved.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Whew !! Many here need to get a life.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 284LUVR

I got a great one...Had the dog out for a 2 mile run in the rain. Mounted a new scope on a new rig. Sent out a large painting bid. And now thinking about grilling up some ribeyes...If anything, maybe you could learn to read something longer than a nursery rhyme you need to hear before bedtime....Grins 😬😎

“Molon Labe”
B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
If you ask me, banning him was long overdue. He cluttered things up worse than the trolls. BTW: I suspect the reason the trolls don't get banned is that they get more responses to their posts than anyone else.

If you're theory was correct he'd still be posting. Look at the number of hits and responses his threads get.

His Nazi thread was comedic and made a point. Bin allows an insane amount of racist trash posts/threads on here. Unless they involve orientals. One theory is he's married to one and is hyper-sensitive. I dunno, nor do I care. Just throwing it out there.

'Flave picked about the most egregious thread title you could come up with and look at the amount of posts it got. It never got taken down.

Love him or hate him, he found hypocrites and liars and poked the schist out of them on here and really caused some serious chafing issues. As is in evidence EVERY TIME A THREAD ABOUT HIM COMES UP. The same group of hypocritical pussies answer the dog whistle.

He gave enough rope to hang a giraffe. It's sad so many missed the point of that thread. He's a funny fuucker.

And I'm a little disappointed in Bristoe not living up to his very apropos signature saying "it's just the innanet". I like your humor and wit as well.

I don't know any of these guys, but if you can't take a little ribbing without going all va jay jay about it, maybe some others should take a break from this.

Me, I'll sit back and watch the drama unfold. It's never NOT funny.

JMO

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by BLG

And I'm a little disappointed in Bristoe not living up to his very apropos signature saying "it's just the innanet". I like your humor and wit as well.

It's nothing to me what Flave says or does. If he wants to show his ass and schitt talk the owner of the forum,..it's his business.

People shouldn't act all surprised and butthurt when the forum owner shuts him down, however.

It's obviously what Flave wanted,...for whatever warped reason his mind had concocted.

He made his point. Good for him.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by BLG

It's nothing to me what Flave says or does. If he wants to show his ass and schitt talk the owner of the forum,..it's his business.

People shouldn't act all surprised and butthurt when the forum owner shuts him down, however.

It's obviously what Flave wanted,...for whatever warped reason his mind had concocted.

He made his point. Good for him.

Your first sentence.

C’mon man !!

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Your first sentence.

C’mon man !!

What about it?

Flave worked to get banned,..he got banned. It's silly that all those people came to his defense.

They're letting Flave make them show their asses. I'm sure he's laughing at them.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Remsen
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Seriously. Haven't seen him posting.

Was was curious as to what gets one banned around here, I had never been to the Talk to the Webmaster forum before (all the way at the bottom). Found this:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...24hourcampfire-under-attack#Post14531571

Deflave called Rick a "thin skinned little b$tch"...... and then asked what the difference 'tween "Rick Dim and a Joo" was.....

Rick Bin, free of charge, has provided all of us with a great forum for at least 17 years, totally free of charge. Guess he didn't care to be addressed in those terms from some guy out there in the safe anonymity of the internet. I'm calling it a case of stupid game/stupid prize on Deflave's part.

He'll prob'ly be back sooner rather than later. His "Were the Nazis on the Right Track" thread was a stroke of comic genius, guess he went off the rails again.

I'm not here to kiss Mr. Bin's tuchus, but I humbly and sincerely apologize for implying that he's related to Osama bin Laden. And as one of the tokens posting on this site, I actually enjoy the relatively unconstrained commentary that some call racism. Still, I ain't paying to use this site, as that would violate my religion.

Birdwatcher?? WTF are you talking about? Free of charge? You really don't have clue, do you?

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I got a great one...Had the dog out for a 2 mile run in the rain. Mounted a new scope on a new rig. Sent out a large painting bid. And now thinking about grilling up some ribeyes...If anything, maybe you could learn to read something longer than a nursery rhyme you need to hear before bedtime....Grins 😬😎

Had a full day indeed a full week planned. I've had the stoopid [bleep] on ignore for years and I don't peek.

Odd that I even opened this thread.

Bye.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Had a full day indeed a full week planned. I've had the stoopid [bleep] on ignore for years and I don't peek.

Odd that I even opened this thread.

Bye.

Understood...Be well 284L
😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If I ran this place I’d be heavily recruiting Mexican women, lemme tell ya.

Rog would prob’ly get em all tho.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Page 12 of 17 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 1OntarioJim, 10ring1, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 72 invisible), 2,363 guests, and 1,243 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,714
Posts18,494,515
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.