-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Calculated, he knows his vote doesn't mean squat in the conviction. So now the impeachment can now be called bipartisan because the Democrat in disguise voted against his country. Disgraceful publicity grab. Utah he needs voted out ASAP.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
He's not done. The Mormons will vote him back in lest they go to hell for not voting for him.

Where do you get that? Got a Mormon working for me that hates him and wants him out. We're talking Mormons, not Jonestown.
You're a brainwashed idiot. I always skip over your windbag bullshixt. Wait until a non-cult member runs against him in the Primary.

You angry with me, or Romney?

Dick just told you the same thing I did.
I'm angry with neither. You're both just true to your natures.

Dick can say something with about 10% of the words you do. I'd say no offense intended, but it wouldn't be true.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Watch him switch parties if he really wants to backstab Trump.I

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by centershot
Calculated, he knows his vote doesn't mean squat in the conviction. So now the impeachment can now be called bipartisan because the Democrat in disguise voted against his country. Disgraceful publicity grab. Utah he needs voted out ASAP.

It's such a strange move that can't be popular with the majority of people who voted for him. The people who paid for his vote must have told him he votes that way regardless of whether it does any good or not.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
He won't switch because I doubt even his Mormon Bretheren would vote for a Dem.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He's not done. The Mormons will vote him back in lest they go to hell for not voting for him.

Where do you get that? Got a Mormon working for me that hates him and wants him out. We're talking Mormons, not Jonestown.

Yep. Mitt is done! Fuqk that Traitorous POS.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
OrangeOkie: The people in Utah are going to have to punish this back stabbing shidtbird.
Sad and pathetic.
I do believe I will have to lump mittens in with the mentally ill demonrats - he is mentally ill.
I don't care how much money he has/will make - he is mentally ill.
Recalling mittens is the first of many forms of punishment and ostracizing that he must suffer.
You can ALWAYS count on a "rino" or two to stab their countrymen in the back!
I don't know why this is?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Unless the Mormon leadership endorses someone other than Mittens, he will still have a lock on the Mormon vote. Whether that's still a majority in the conservative block in Utah or not, I have no idea.

This would be a good time to find a Mormon candidate who is a real conservative. Good luck.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Yep. Mitt is done! Fuqk that Traitorous POS.

He will move on to consulting and lobbying - that's where the real money is.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Mr. Loser, still losing. Yes, let's hope the people of Utah finally realize this loser should be gone from public life.

NRA Endowment Life Member, G.O.A supporter
IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Watch him switch parties if he really wants to backstab Trump.

He's already done that Art, and stabbed us in the back as well. Glad this guy didn't get voted in as POTUS.

His true colors are really coming out and sour grapes have blinded him.

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Ethan, no offense taken, he's totally worthless, religion has nothing to do with it. He needs to leave now & I'm pretty sure it will be a cold welcome back in Salt Lake!

Dick

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

He won't. Can do more damage if registered as a Republican. It allows endorsements and advocates to back him while pretending to be conservative. He'll hold whatever position he likes as long as it has UT in the title.

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You're a brainwashed idiot. I always skip over your windbag bullshixt. Wait until a non-cult member runs against him in the Primary.

You angry with me, or Romney?

Dick just told you the same thing I did.
I'm angry with neither. You're both just true to your natures.

Dick can say something with about 10% of the words you do. I'd say no offense intended, but it wouldn't be true.

I'd say you are also true to your nature.

Margaritas ante porcos

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Time for you guys to push Steve Young to replace him!
His LDS Kung Fu is stronger than Mittons!

Last edited by kaboku68; 02/05/20.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by denton
I'm betting that he will face a tough primary. I don't think the Republican Party will own him after this, but we do have a system here in Utah where candidates can bypass the party nomination and get on the ballot by petition. I suppose that could create a situation on the ballot where we have two Republican candidates. That would split the vote, and probably let a Democrat win.

Everyone I talk with about it is ready to see Mitt replaced.

THIS. I'm just not ready buy into the mormon monolithic cult thing.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by denton
I'm betting that he will face a tough primary. I don't think the Republican Party will own him after this, but we do have a system here in Utah where candidates can bypass the party nomination and get on the ballot by petition. I suppose that could create a situation on the ballot where we have two Republican candidates. That would split the vote, and probably let a Democrat win.

Everyone I talk with about it is ready to see Mitt replaced.

THIS. I'm just not ready buy into the mormon monolithic cult thing.

How many do you know? I mean know well enough to have a contentious political conversation with?

MAGA
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Probably about as many Cubans as you know, so zero. But I do have an education and happen to read (and listen) a lot and generally try to keep away from gross generalizations, but I will say there are a lot of folks who I respect and they tend to think otherwise, so if I'm wrong, it won't be the first time.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I don’t foresee the voters in the great state of Utah issuing a recall petition for a Mormon Bishop.

He’s got a lot of time between now and the next election to make amends, get things done for the state, etc. He’s no dumb azz not that anyone here has implied that he is.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Mittens has probably hedged his political future in Utah by leaving a large inheritance for the Mormon church in his will.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

497 members (10gaugemag, 16penny, 007FJ, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 58 invisible), 2,890 guests, and 1,294 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,613
Posts18,473,931
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.