-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Foolish Mormon. Doesn't he know the One True God is The Great and Powerful Trump? smirk

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
GB1

T
Tarquin Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Originally Posted by gunner500
Yup, I hit a knee on the fireplace bricks awhile back as ask the Lord to help me to not be such a dickhead sometimes.

Those wearing their religion on their sleeves can be sanctimonious and self righteous. That generally turns everyone off..

I remember you saying, if you gonna talk the talk, you better walk the walk. I agree with that 100%.

Show me, don't be telling me what a fine Christian you think you are...

DF

^^^^^ Nailed it.

Tarquin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Mitt and Joe Walsh(IL former politician) can hang out together. No one else should associate with either.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunner500
If we remember, mittens was kicking the chit out of obongo in the first debate, he let him slide on the other two and lost the election on purpose, a deep state plant is what he was/is!

Mittens was never NOT a Democrat. His "mission" was to switch parties, get the Repub nomination and give the election to the Majestic Negro..

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Romney claims to.be a "Godly" man ,yet in the last 40 years he has publically changed his postion on abortion back and forth at least FOUR times.

A "Godly" person does NOT do that.

IC B2

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by jk16
Romney claims to.be a "Godly" man ,yet in the last 40 years he has publically changed his postion on abortion back and forth at least FOUR times.

A "Godly" person does NOT do that.

No.

The Word is pretty constant, doesn’t waffle back and forth.

DF

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by auk1124
He said that to try to get the Mormons back home to let him slide. If God told him to vote to convict, how can they boot him out next election? That is gonna be his argument for another term.

It was a very cold, calculated explanation designed to keep him in good graces with Utah voters. God and prayer had absolutely nothing to do with it.

this ^^^^^^^^^^

you nailed it auk1124

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Arrogance fueled by ignorance , that's Mitt .

He is egotistical and loves the spotlight .

He needs to just change parties , hell he might even get the nomination since the dems now love him so much .

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Mitten prayed to my God and was told to vote Trump down?? Not the same thing I'm guided to do. According to Mitten's logic Jehovah God would have had no use for David. Nope, too soiled, NEXT!! When's the last time Mitten attended a Right To Life anything?? Does he care. Did God advise him to ignore the subject? Maybe so, but my God says he knew me before I was in the womb; that I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Never seen Mitten blow a booger over the subject. But God told him to vote to get rid of Trump?? And Trump put himself at Ground 0 of the fight. You're a liar Mitten. Jesus himself dictated we as Christians should arm ourselves, feed ourselves, and be prepared to take overall responsibility for our lives in the years to come without Him on earth. Mitten never gave me comfort when the issue of 2nd Amendment rights and the dictate of Jesus himself was raised. Seems the God he prayed to might have advised him of the need for leaders that value innocent life, and the need for a continuum of that Biblical value. Maybe it was nap time. There is no rational explanation for Christian values, including prayer, to lead Mitten to vote removal of a POTUS who not only has spoken the word but demonstrated his support thru his actions. I hate the way Trump expresses himself at times, but there is no POTUS in my 69 year old memory who has done more to support the Judeo Christian way of life than has our current leader. But what does that matter when compared to the amount of national news coverage Mitten got by declaring his chosen being status.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Originally Posted by rlott
Romney is finished. He's now a pariah in DC circles and all but a handful of Utah Republican detest him.

Perhaps he is thinking he can find new friends by sucking up to the Democrats.

If so, he'll soon join the long list of losers who found out the hard way that it is far more dangerous being a friend of the Democrats than an enemy of the Democrats.

Dems and MSM treated him like crap when he ran against Obongo.

They love him today but are fickle “friends”.

They’ll throw him under the bus in a heartbeat.

Can’t believe he’s that vain and fickle. Well, I guess I can.

DF

They don't love him. He is now their propaganda tool because it suits them at the moment. They'll burn him in the near future and he'll reap his reward and be openly hated and scorned by both sides.

Originally Posted by 1911a1
Originally Posted by auk1124
He said that to try to get the Mormons back home to let him slide. If God told him to vote to convict, how can they boot him out next election? That is gonna be his argument for another term.

It was a very cold, calculated explanation designed to keep him in good graces with Utah voters. God and prayer had absolutely nothing to do with it.

this ^^^^^^^^^^

you nailed it auk1124

Mitt must have been chatting with a different 'god' because God of Israel (the Church, not the nation-state) put DJT in the white house to repair damage done to America's foundations with His help, and he has God's wall of protection around him to repel democrap evil.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Any time a Politician claims they pray and then act in a manner that is so Non-Christian I have to wonder to whom are they praying? Nancy says she prayed for Trump. To whom, and what was she praying for? His demise?

Actions speak louder than words. I wouldn't trust that dingbat to hold open a door.

“You never need fear a man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens, call on me, and I will equalize.”
Samuel Colt.

�Common sense is genius dressed up in work clothes.� - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

222 members (264mag, 10gaugemag, 260Remguy, 2ndwind, 30Gibbs, 41rem, 34 invisible), 2,159 guests, and 976 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,535
Posts18,531,036
Members74,038
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.