Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]
[Linked Image from uploads-ssl.webflow.com]
[Linked Image from assets.website-files.com]

Winners Chosen - Next Drawing is March 4th for Leica Sport Optics

This month we have Leica Sport Optics as our Give-Away sponsor.
We are extremely excited as Leica is giving away 3 of their Rangemaster CRF-2800.com Rangefinders, Leica’s first Bluetooth compact Rangefinder

Make sure your shot is on target by connecting Leica’s latest rangefinder with integrated ballistic solution to your smartphone or Kestrel 5700 Elite weather meter.

The revolutionary new Leica Rangemaster CRF 2800.COM is the first dedicated compact laser rangefinder capable of precise distance measurements up to 2,800 yards/2,600 meters and benefits from easy smartphone programming via Bluetooth and the new Leica Hunting App. This means Leica ABC® Ballistics can be customized directly through a smartphone as well as a Kestrel Elite weather meter.

The Leica Rangemaster CRF 2800.COM offers hunters and long-range shooters three ballistic outputs in addition to the measured distance. Depending on the ballistic data required, when using Leica’s ballistic program, the CRF2800.COM provides either hold over value in inches, centimeters or comeups in MOA or MILs to 1,000 yards, or equivalent horizontal range (EHR) to 1,200 yards/1,100 meters. When connected with the Kestrel 5700 Elite with Applied Ballistics, the CRF2800.COM will display both elevation and windage corrections as far as the range finder can read.

Data is shown on the integrated LED display, which automatically adjusts to ambient lighting conditions. The scan mode measures environmental conditions and target distance every 0.3 seconds. Between 10 and 200 yards, the CRF2800.COM displays distance to the tenth of a yard, an especially useful feature for archers. Thanks to its compact size and weight, it can easily be carried in a shirt pocket.

With the CRF 2800.COM, Leica offers a product with a complete new operation concept, the Leica Hunting App, which raises the ease of use to a new level.

The Leica Hunting App will be available in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store from January 22nd, and the minimum smartphone Operating System requirements are iOS Version 9 and Android Version 6.

The menu of the CRF has been extended to include a Bluetooth menu (BT) with new settings:
• APP (Connection to a smartphone)
• LAT (Latitude, Connection to a Kestrel Elite Wind meter)
• OFF (Bluetooth off)

Combining the best ranging capability, Applied Ballistics through a Kestrel wind meter, ease of use, Bluetooth technology and compact design, no other compact range finding solution comes close.

The winners of the Kowa Sport Optics are:

TSN-663 Angled Spotting Scope with the 20-60 TE-9Z Eyepiece goes to Greg M from RokSlide
&
BD II 10x42mm Wide Angle Binocular goes to Thomas Z., web site visitor

Congratulations

Remember to enter our March drawing for your chance to win one of the Leica Sport Optics
It is our pleasure to bring these drawings to you each month to show our appreciation for all the support that we receive. Just our way of saying thank you.

We would also like to take this opportunity to thank the monthly winners for posting reviews of the products they have won. The forum members value your opinions, as do we.
Please go to our web site www.cameralandny.com and enter. Past entries will not be in this drawing. To keep the drawing available to those that continue to have an interest, each contest winner will be drawn from entries for that contest period.

Are you our next winner?

What are you waiting for? Just go and sign up. There is no purchase required and we are not selling your info to anyone.

* By entering you are adding your name to an internal use only Camera Land e-mail mailing list

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
http://www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

GB1

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Doug, do I still have to sign up each month for the drawing? Whenever I try to enter the March drawing it says “you are already subscribed to our.....” etc. even though I haven’t entered for March yet. Or am I doing something incorrectly, which is entirely possible. Using an iphone.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Yes, you do need to sign up each month, however, please wait for the new drawing detail to be posted and then sign up

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I got same results as Timbermaster even after new drawing was posted..

Man and man's best friend still looking at the green side of sod.
R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
I get the same results also...

IC B2

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Same.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Plus one!

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Dylan Thomas
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
This is the message I get every month, am I entered or not?

[Linked Image from texashuntingforum.com]

NRA Endowed Patron Life Benefactor
GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I am looking into this. I just went to sign up and it went through and I got:

Thank you for subscribing!

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Doug- I got what you did when I entered last night.

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Can someone post a direct link to the contest? I've tried every link posted in this thread and they all take me to the camera land home page. I've looked over the home page, and the only thing I see to sign up for is the new letter, but when I click on the link, the sign up page looks different to the one posted.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by cgr1971
Can someone post a direct link to the contest? I've tried every link posted in this thread and they all take me to the camera land home page. I've looked over the home page, and the only thing I see to sign up for is the new letter, but when I click on the link, the sign up page looks different to the one posted.

Contest

NRA Endowed Patron Life Benefactor
GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I just now tried it and got the same response as Darryle.
That's how it's been for quite some time.

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Yeah I always got the same thing too. It always said I was already entered so I quit trying to re-enter every month long ago. I just clicked on Darryles contest link and and entered and now it says “Thanks for subscribing “. I guess it worked this time. Thanks.

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
That link told me congratulations so I assume I am actually entered this month. Probably for the first time ever. I always got the other message every time I tried.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I just tried to sign up and nothing happens at all when I click the submit button. I tried on two different computers.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by cgr1971
I just tried to sign up and nothing happens at all when I click the submit button. I tried on two different computers.

I just tried Darryle's link and nothing happens when I hit "Submit".

Man and man's best friend still looking at the green side of sod.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

Same for me.

Bruce

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Dylan Thomas
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ditto with 3 different browsers on my iPad and a Windows 10 laptop. Turned off VPN and Private mode. Only restriction left was 3rd party cookies, if that helps.

What fresh Hell is this?
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Still nothing when I hit submit.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

68 members (badwolf, batch, BB3, 7mm_Loco, 300_savage, 10 invisible), 1,473 guests, and 885 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,623
Posts18,474,056
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.