Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Drudge.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You’re a man of few words. Here’s a few more.
WTF? Care to clarify?
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
His research is wrong - She drags him down.

Without her, he’s formidable. He’s already buying-off those who’d criticize him.

If he’s gotta choose a VP, go with Oprah.

FC

"Every day is a holiday, and every meal is a banquet."

- Mrs. FC
C
Calvin Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
I think the beast brings a big political machine with her. She would also legitimatize Bloomberg to many lefties who see him as a “billionaire”.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Two of the most unlikable candidates ever, rolled into one ticket!
I don’t see it happening. The democrats are trying to break the Klinton’s stranglehold on the party. Lil Mikey’s money might be enough to do it.
I still don’t rule out Oprah or The Mooch getting involved, purely because outside of Bernie they have no candidate that attracts voters. And they don’t want Bernie.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
They'd better plan on campaigning from an up-armored Humvee in flyover country. That would be the quintessential "target-rich environment"!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mike Bloomberg is considering making Hillary Clinton his running mate, a source close to his campaign has told Drudge Report.

Polling found the Bloomberg-Clinton combination would be a formidable force to take on Trump in the race for the White House, the source said.

Former New York City Mayor and Democratic candidate Bloomberg is said to be considering even changing his official residence from New York to Colorado or Florida - where he also has homes - because the electoral college makes it difficult for US president and vice-president to reside in the same state.

Under the Twelfth Amendment to the US Constitution, which provides the procedure for electing the president and vice-president, it states that the two people could not both inhabit the same state as the elector.

This comes as two new Democratic primary polls show Bloomberg in the lead in Florida, while Sen. Bernie Sanders tops the field in Texas.

Both Bloomberg and Sanders have teeny tiny leads over former Vice President Joe Biden, who took a beating in both Iowa and New Hampshire.

The Florida poll shows Bloomberg with just a one-point lead over Biden, with the ex-mayor receiving 27 per cent support from Florida Democrats compared to Biden's 26 per cent support.

Bloomberg's edge comes from having about a 10-point lead over Biden among white survey respondents. The former mayor gets the support of 28 per cent of white Floridians, versus the 18.5 per cent who selected Biden as their first choice for Democratic nominee.

Former first lady Clinton previously said she faced calls to run for president in 2020 after she lost out to Trump in the 2016 election, but she has repeatedly said she won't join the race.

However, she stopped short of denying she was considering running for vice-president alongside one of the Democratic candidates earlier this month.

‘I never say never because I do believe in serving my country, but it’s not going to happen,’ she told Ellen DeGeneres.

In January, Donald Trump made the strange claim that Clinton had promised Bloomberg the job of secretary of state should she be elected president in 2016, to keep him from running four years ago.

'He had a deal with Hillary Clinton that he was going to become secretary of State. It was very simple. People knew that,' Trump said during an interview on CNBC filmed on the sidelines of the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.

The president then suggested Bloomberg would have been double-crossed.

'Wasn't going to happen. It was giong to go to Terry McAuliffe,' Trump said, name-dropping the former governor of Virginia who's been a close Clinton friend.

'I mean, so they were playing with Michael,' Trump alleged. 'And - it's too bad, but he's spending a fortune.'

[Linked Image]
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Folically_Challenged
His research is wrong - She drags him down.

Without her, he’s formidable. He’s already buying-off those who’d criticize him.

If he’s gotta choose a VP, go with Oprah.

FC

It’s either that or put a wig on Butt-gig.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
besides the above, does Bloomberg have a death wish? Hitlary does not want to play second fiddle, to anybody, and I'd guess if this were to happen, ol man would die of unknown cause before the end of his first year in office.

Laws aren't preventative measures. In other words, more laws won't prevent gun crime from happening.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
You’re a man of few words. Here’s a few more.
WTF? Care to clarify?
7mm

"Like" ^^^

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Couldn't be happier. Hilldagefrau will sink him.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I can see the signs now....

Filthy and Rich!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That would be one way to get Bloomberg out of politics. Would he commit suicide before the inauguration or shortly after?

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
" ‘I never say never because I do believe in serving my country, but it’s not going to happen,’ she told Ellen DeGeneres. "

That made me throw up, a little.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think just a way to buy Hillary's way into the White House. Bloomberg wins and resigns.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 257heaven
I think just a way to buy Hillary's way into the White House. Bloomberg wins and resigns.
A lot of people thought Trump would resign in his 1st year, that he was running just to see if he could win. Not so. People who are driven like that won't give up a thing. Bloomberg and Clinton want power. Nobody resigns when they get it.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
This would present an interesting problem for the DEMs...........

The Constitution does NOT allow for the NY Electoral 'Electors' to cast their votes for both the POTUS and the Vpotus if they BOTH claim residence in their HOME State of NY...............

Bless be the Constitutional Writers, for this was yet another way to create a balance of power....

With NY holding 29 Electoral Votes, Bloomy may end up with a REP VP.................

Last edited by muffin; 02/15/20.

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
I wonder how much LIFE INSURANCE Mini Mike has???

L
las Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by Calvin
I think the beast brings a big political machine with her. She would also legitimatize Bloomberg to many lefties who see him as a “billionaire”.

and she isn't?

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

114 members (10gaugemag, 14idaho, 1beaver_shooter, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 300_savage, 673, 19 invisible), 1,418 guests, and 1,012 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,864
Posts18,478,665
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.