Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Ya don't have to pee in the pot...

I hate coffee. Can't even stand the smell of it brewing. Had weekend duty. We would mop and polish the floor in our tanker branch office, clean up the coffee area and get the pot ready for grave shift when they came in on Sunday night. Smart aze expediter knowing how I felt about coffee told me to clean up the coffee making area. We had those giant aluminum coffee pots, all nice and seasoned from months of use. So I get ahold of an SOS pad, scrub the living [bleep] out of the internal stuff of the pot. Then I polish the inside of the pot with never-dull. Put it all back together full of water and coffee grounds, place it back on the table with a note on it sayin RTG. For some reason I was never ordered to clean a coffee pot again. grin

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He's probably going to be on snow clearing duty and he's going to be a busy guy.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
All of my neighbors at an off-base apartment complex on Okinawa were Sky Cops. One of them loved to set up a speed trap with his new toy, a radar gun. One big mistake on his part was nailing a supervisor at base finance with a big speeding ticket. This was back in the dark ages when payroll records were kept by hand entries on a ledger sheet, and that sheet was part of a document transfer during a PCS move. Hmmmmm- - - - - -dunno how it happened, but my neighbor's payroll records got "accidentally" transferred to a base in England. He had to go to base finance and make temporary cash draws every payday for about 3 months until the mess got sorted out. Guess who was in charge of making those cash disbursements?

If the coffee pot guy happened to live in an open bay barracks back in the dark ages, he would have been the guest of honor at a "blanket party". Four big guys throw a blanket over a sleeper's bed and pull the corners down tight, while the rest of the residents work him over with bars of soap in boot socks. That was usually reserved for guys who flunked a wall locker inspection in tech school and got us restricted to base over a weekend.
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
jpb Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Yup. Like the pizza "chef" that got a felony for rubbing his scrotum on a pizza...

Dang, that's just nuts!

John

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
He's probably going to be on snow clearing duty and he's going to be a busy guy.

This was in the email last week that went out to the base about the last quarters court blog.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
As somebody in the article said, the guy is clearly doing whatever mischief he can in order to get kicked out of the service. So that's exactly what they aren't going to do. They'll assign him to the crappiest jobs they can, restrict his every move, and NOT kick him out. The latter is his worst punishment. He's got several years of misery coming.

I am inclined to agree with this, but OTOH, this azzhat is going to seriously hurt somebody eventually, or wreck some very expensive equipment.

Get rid of this sorry excuse for a human, he's not worth his wages.

[Linked Image]
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
A few years ago I heard an interview with three guys who had written a book. Two were waiters, and one was maitr'd at some of the fanciest restaurants in New York.
They said, you don't want to get sideways with the wait staff at a restaurant. You say your steak is too rare, you send it back. That's OK.
They bring your steak back to you, you say it is too well done and you demand a new steak.

These guys said, you will get some "secret ingredients" in your new steak.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hancock27
In the old days the coffee drinkers would have beat him to a pulp and washed out the pot.

This. Hate to say it we’re becoming a nation of pansies & pansies produce puzzys 🤷🏻‍♂️

Contrary to current cw violence sometimes is the answer, the best answer.

I’d rather a principle whip my kids azz, than prescribe him drugs 😳 but that’s just me, I know there’s others think differently on the matter

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Hancock27
In the old days the coffee drinkers would have beat him to a pulp and washed out the pot.

They should have made him drink the whole pot and THEN kicked the crap out of him.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
I think they just should have made him drink the coffee. The whole damn pot worth.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
IC B3

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Don't know why they don't just "leak" his name!

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Don't know why they don't just "leak" his name!

lol

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Lennie: Are they hinting around that this "airman" may be a woman?
Sad and sick this.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
When I worked in a truck terminal I only drank coffee that I brewed, after I cleaned the pot and basket, I even watched it brew. I didn’t trust any of the drivers that came through there since most of them hated the operators.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
awol, 5 lor's and now this and he doesn't get schitcanned? wtf. they must be a hell of a lot easier on them now than when i was one of ronnies cold warriors. hopefully this fugghead gets put on weeds and seeds for a long stretch and then shown the gate.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
When I was a WO1, they tried to get me to make coffee. Told them I wasnt a coffee drinker, have one of the other 3 WO1's I showed up with do it.

They persisted until I told them I was gonna make it with 2 cans of Copenhagen.

They found another task for me.

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver
When I was a WO1, they tried to get me to make coffee. Told them I wasnt a coffee drinker, have one of the other 3 WO1's I showed up with do it.

They persisted until I told them I was gonna make it with 2 cans of Copenhagen.

They found another task for me.

Spiking with ex-lax gets their attention too...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
In the Old days Visine had Phenylthaline and that is (was?) the same as ex-lax...

The old adage was "never mess with a diner waitress with Visine in her apron."

Last edited by Sitka deer; 02/20/20.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Trump Derangement Syndrome???

W
WTF Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Naw, just some kid that's as phugged up as a football bat

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 1936M71, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 51 invisible), 2,480 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,670
Posts18,474,777
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.