-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
We need more stupid lazy adults in the USA so I'm for more weed.

LOL

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
I guess maybe the answer actually is: Give the schitt out for free on the street corner.

Make every 100'th hit a lethal "hot dose". The problem would soon take care of itself.

No, I have ZERO empathy for anyone stupid enough to allow any chemical to control his/her life, nor those willing to sacrifice their loved ones to the heartbreak and ravages of co-dependancy.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
....and I thought the religion threads were bad ?
I hope to God some of you guys arent really as heartless as your posts would make you seem .

I have no doubt they're as heartless, stupid, judgemental and racist as they sound. I also have no doubt most have done worse in their life than they berate others for. it's just that they won't admit it to themselves or anyone else. Thing is, alot of it does come out in the drinking, what crazy shyt you did when you were young and who you did it with discussions that go on here periodically. All you gotta do is pay attention and you know most of them are full of shyt right up to their eyeballs.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
insert judgemental comment here

My diploma is a DD214
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I hope to God some of you guys arent really as heartless as your posts would make you seem .

I have no doubt they're as heartless, stupid, judgemental and racist as they sound. I also have no doubt most have done worse in their life than they berate others for. it's just that they won't admit it to themselves or anyone else. Thing is, alot of it does come out in the drinking, what crazy shyt you did when you were young and who you did it with discussions that go on here periodically. All you gotta do is pay attention and you know most of them are full of shyt right up to their eyeballs.

The heartless one is that person who would subject his/her family to the ravages of his/her dependency.

As to prior mistakes? Yeah, I got good and drunk once when I was twenty. I was sick for three days after. The difference is that I am smart enough to learn from it.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Here in Oregon statitistically 80% of DUI reciepients repeat.

LOL
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by rem141r
insert judgemental comment here
Over time they've been completely self incriminating for anyone paying attention. Let's start the next "what kind of whiskey are you getting buzzed on tonight" thread now. Then maybe we'll hear some more tales of driving 130 mph down the highway while some bimbo's giving you head after you left that big beer party while in college again.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

The heartless one is that person who would subject his/her family to the ravages of his/her dependency.

As to prior mistakes? Yeah, I got good and drunk once when I was twenty. I was sick for three days after. The difference is that I am smart enough to learn from it.
Well so you got drunk once when you were twenty, now try getting laid. It'll improve your outlook on life immensely.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Let's start the next "what kind of whiskey are you getting buzzed on tonight" thread now.
laffin’
‘My drug of choice is OK, but your drug of choice (that ‘I’ disapprove of) is not OK.’

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by antlers
Let's start the next "what kind of whiskey are you getting buzzed on tonight" thread now.
laffin’
‘My drug of choice is OK, but your drug of choice (that ‘I’ disapprove of) is not OK.’

this here

.... like tears in the rain
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

as long as drunks qualify to the same degree as druggies we agree.

St Monica , patron saint of alcoholics

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
No wonder young folks hate the boomers these days. I'm a boomer myself but I come here and read the stupid crap posted by all the retarded ass hole boomers here and I fuggin hate them myself. Mind you own goddam business and STFU.

Now that’s funny

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I

Well so you got drunk once when you were twenty, now try getting laid. It'll improve your outlook on life immensely.

Been married 37 years. Been laid more times in those 37 years than most men could imagine. Thanks I am good in that regard.

You seem pretty damned defensive. What might be your intoxicant of choice, if I might ask?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
You can either handle your life/habits or you can't.

I've worked with several ambitious stoners, several hit and miss drunks and a bunch of lazy ass sober people.

I could care less about weed.

Meth(alcohol/pills) is the BIG problem here.

Terrible chit.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SamOlson

Meth(alcohol/pills) is the BIG problem here.
Terrible chit.

All drugs are equal and harmless. The more the better.

LOL
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
When we were dumb ass 'kids' in high school everyone knew a few sorta sketchy people that might have some weed...

Chitty, seedy Mexican brick weed.

Make you paranoid as phook!

Smoke some Marb lights.......we thought we were bad ass.....lol

Talking spring of senior year, about the same time we started drinking beer and whiskey......

Late bloomers.

Fairly harmless.

But this meth deal is flat WRECKING lives left and right.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Been married 37 years. Been laid more times in those 37 years than most men could imagine. Thanks I am good in that regard.

You seem pretty damned defensive. What might be your intoxicant of choice, if I might ask?
Oh I don't mind if you ask. I used to be a heavy drinker. Loved my bourbon. I quit completely 6 years ago and haven't had a drop since. I also smoked cigarettes. Pack and a half a day for over 30 years. Quit those 10 years ago now and haven't touched one since. Used to drink two pots of coffee a day too. Quit that 4 years ago and don't drink any other caffeinated beverages either. Completely drug free now. How bout you ?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
When we were dumb ass 'kids' in high school everyone knew a few sorta sketchy people that might have some weed...

Chitty, seedy Mexican brick weed.
Make you paranoid as phook!
Smoke some Marb lights.......we thought we were bad ass.....lol
Talking spring of senior year, about the same time we started drinking beer and whiskey......
Late bloomers.
Fairly harmless.

But this meth deal is flat WRECKING lives left and right.

It hasn't wrecked my life, because I never took it. So I guess it comes down to the people doing it. Some people have fallen for it, some haven't.

I'd be tempted to use the "don't blame the gun for the crime" argument, but everyone knows drugs are not quite the same animal. Not exactly an inanimate object they way they alter the function of the brain.

Last edited by Fireball2; 02/23/20.

LOL
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Oh I don't mind if you ask. I used to be a heavy drinker. Loved my bourbon. I quit completely 6 years ago and haven't had a drop since. I also smoked cigarettes. Pack and a half a day for over 30 years. Quit those 10 years ago now and haven't touched one since. Used to drink two pots of coffee a day too. Quit that 4 years ago and don't drink any other caffeinated beverages either. Completely drug free now. How bout you ?

How do you feel now compared to then?

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

How do you feel now compared to then?

Ornery af. 😂

You can lead a horse...
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 160user, 63 invisible), 2,109 guests, and 1,262 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,036
Posts18,481,953
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.