Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
I had a guy steal a toilet from me one time. I told him if he didn’t bring it back by the following Monday I was taking a warrant out for him.
His brother told him if he ended up in jail that he had better tell everyone in there that me murdered someone to get locked up, cause if they found out he was in there for stealing a schitter he would be everybody’s bitch!!!

Was that crapper a Ferguson?

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Someone posted an article on here a while back about a woman who saved her Amazon boxes. She'd fill them with garbage and leave them on her front step for porch pirates to carry off.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by logger
Last year some one stole a fire cache trailer (filled with fire hose) from a very active forest fire.

That happens all the time .. if it ain't nailed down..

of course our Queen/Governor.. and the rest of the liberal retards up in Screw'em Salem...making drugs, dope etc and welfare Abuse Legal.. what would one expect...

not to you Ken, but to the rest of the Campfire... Southern Oregon.. plenty of jobs to be filled, that no one wants to do.. because
its easier just to be high all the time.. and steal anything that isn't nailed down...

yet around here.. Thieves have rights... methheads have rights.. all the bums have rights... except for the honest employed folks..
if you are a financial burden to society, our democRATs love ya... if you are a contributor to society and the economy, the democRATs up in Screw'em and Potlandia despise ya...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Never leave your keys in ANYTHING........ Especially something like a Lincoln Navigator. Because so many morons are "entitled" to procure stuff these days. Welcome to the Great Society, after about 50 years of dumbing down this nation.

I had an old box Chevy beater truck for about 20 years. I never took the keys out of the ignition in 20 years except once to tear the column down and tighten the loose tilt steering. Left it at the store/gas station/Home Depot with the keys in it 100's of times. Why anyone would live in an urban center is beyond me. I always figured no one wanted to feed it with a pretty warm small block, TH400, and 4.11's in it. 8 or 9 mpg was a damn good day with it.

Last edited by k20350; 02/28/20.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 1bigdude
Here the fcking Cubans steal anything left unattended in the yard. Those brown lizards stole a gas grill, a 3 D target, an old frozen up lawn mower, shrubs, flowers, 3 different sheared white pines...1 each Christmas, my dog's water bowl,and a lot more. The stupidest thing they stole was a gallon jug of used motor oil marked as such!

yeah, this one made me laugh.. recalling an incident about a lawn mower...

one of our family friends was moving back to the East Coast... this is a woman and her mom...

they had two lawn mowers to get rid of, so they put them on the front lawn, with a sign that said FREE...

they sat there for two weeks...by the time she had two day left to be out of her house, she was freaking out on some of the things
like the mowers. as she didn't have a vehicle to take them to the dump.. and the dump in Ashland charges a ridiculous amount of money anyway...she kept trying to give them to me...

I told her son to go get me a cardboard box and a magic marker...I made a sign that said one was $75.00 and the other was $100.00.. Carolyn was telling me.. if no one will take them for free, how do you think someone will be willing to pay cash for them... My response was you have to know your market...

Five minutes after I had her son put the two signs on the mowers, with a sale price...he looks out the window and yelled, " The mowers are gone!" His mom said No Way.... walked out on the front porch... a lawn service beater truck and trailer were parked a block down the street and two Mexicans were running down the middle of the road with the lawn mowers...

ya gotta know your market... people like Juan & Jose MuchoMexicano, or some Beavis and Butthead methhead won't take something that is for free.. but they certainly will steal something they think is worth money....

another example of what liberalism has turned out nation into...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
Not stealing but when my brother and I were cleaning out my mother's house we would put anything metal out on the front lawn with a big FREE sign on it. Nobody would take the stuff in the daylight, it all went away at night though. One time they even took the FREE sign.

Wag more, bark less.

The freedoms we surrender today will be the freedoms our grandchildren will never know existed.

The men who wrote the Second Amendment didn't just finish a hunting trip, they just finished liberating a nation.
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
I was renovating the house I live in there was a like new whole house fan the type that goes up in the attic sucker worked real well. I replaced it with central air put it in my new wheel barrow and set it in the yard with a sign FREE WORKS GREAT! two hours later the fan laid in the yard and the wheel barrow was gone!!

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Just yesterday , I was at work and coming down the stairs and saw two grown men running up the porch and grabbed a sheet of my drywall. I run out the door yelling and swearing at them as they were running down the sidewalk to their mini van. They couldn't get it in the van fast enough and I caught them. I start swearing at them and telling them to give me back my damn drywall. They looked really weird at me a one said, " oh , I'm sorry , here just take it " in a quiet voice. . I swore at them and said " bull Fu4king [bleep], your going to put it back where y around it cause I aint carrying it. " . As they carried it back to the porch, I was actually taunting them. asking how old are you both anyway? The guy said 23. I yelled and said f$uc , 16 maybe. The put it down and he said to me, " Thankyou" I laughed at him and said whet the H$ll you mean thank you ? Ya just tried ripping me off. They left without saying a word. My son, just out of college told me , " ya know dad, that is the first time those guys ever got yelled at. I commented, I was bold enough that they might have thought I had a gun. Illanois license plates, I recall. The were both white boys yet. I had a new cordless drill that they didn't see and glad they didn't.

Last edited by ihookem; 02/28/20.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
80 some odd catalytic converters off the school buses here in clarksville about 9 10 yrs ago.
Then the morons tried to sell em to a local scrap dealer on the bypass.

Busted......

Lots of copper theives around new housing going up over the years around here also.

Brass/ bronze/ copper in graveyards was a item theives went after
also.

Pill and meth heads.

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
I caught a rag head pushing my gas grill across my yard from the patio where I keep it. I approached him with my Snake Charmer told him to put it back. He said, " I'm having a picnic just wanted to borrow it" I asked where the fug he lived it was 5 miles away. After he put it back on my patio Ias he was walking away I blasted a 12 ga round in the air. Mother Fugger took off on a run!!

IC B3

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (160user, 17CalFan, 1936M71, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 53 invisible), 2,597 guests, and 1,335 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,698
Posts18,475,238
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.