-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's a good thing Piddler has a day job cuz it sure doesn't look like he's in any danger of putting Karl Rove out of a job...….Then again, given his medical reviews doesn't seem he is any better at doctorin'.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Never gets old seeing Piddlers predictions go down in flames, all shot to hell. Bwahaha

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Is paddler going to come back and explain what happened to his predictions, again.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Poor bastard.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Well damn...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Did the OP also predicted Hillary's big win in 2016?

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Partsman
Is paddler going to come back and explain what happened to his predictions, again.

Just deny them like a dumbazz

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Almost starting to feel sorry for this poor dipchitt........................................................Not

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by las
Well, Bloomberg is the right height for eating Trump, anyway... Standing up.

Ouch!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The stupidity of the left knows no bounds. What they do excel at is corruption.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What is the title of this thread again?

How to make an ass of yourself?

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
If Doomberg keeps wasting his money trying to beat Trump, he won't "eat his lunch", but he might be serving him lunch in his new day job.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
First the NRA bitch slapped Bloomberg now it was the democratic front runners. Not very good at going head to head. LOL!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Paddler
Looks like Amy is surging now, it will be interesting to see how she does tomorrow.

Also, Mike Bloomberg has the lying POS Dumpster dead in his sights. I love his attack ads:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N_eTbc0VfQ

Just when you think someone cant really be that dumb and uneducated then comes piddles

Stupid [bleep] pudpaddler is wrong again. Anyone surprised?

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by hatari
Hey, guys, how ya doin'? That debate was lively and entertaining, but a complete mess. Many are concerned, including myself, that a Sanders nomination could put off moderate Republicans and independents. I still think Amy is the best candidate and has overall the broadest appeal, but don't know if she can get out the minority vote. However, I will back the eventual Democratic nominee, as will all reasonable voters. We recognize that Trump is the stupidest, most corrupt president in the history of our country. We need to clean house, get rid of Moscow Mitch, Barr, etc. Here's hoping that Trump will be crushed, charged on all of his lifelong criminal activities, found guilty, imprisoned, found guilty on RICO counts, his organization broken up, his assets sold off, and his family suffers the same fate.

You want to know something Troll? If you ever want to "discuss" your differences in politics with the vast majority of members here, you need to know when to stop. You can lay out that first part, and that's your opinion. The second part is Troll Talk. Go troll elsewhere. The DNC will fill you up with more absurd talking points soon enough.

I'll discuss whatever I like, DB. There are very few of us here on the 'fire that actually deal in reality, you should celebrate my posts. Trump is the most corrupt president in history, a narcissistic pathological liar. A crook. Everybody knows that. Even his supporters know that. Biden will kick his ass.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Piddler you should channel your frustration into self abuse.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Go away pathetic Russian troll.

https://imgur.com/a00E0BE

Hey, guys, how ya doin'? That debate was lively and entertaining, but a complete mess. Many are concerned, including myself, that a Sanders nomination could put off moderate Republicans and independents. I still think Amy is the best candidate and has overall the broadest appeal, but don't know if she can get out the minority vote. However, I will back the eventual Democratic nominee, as will all reasonable voters. We recognize that Trump is the stupidest, most corrupt president in the history of our country. We need to clean house, get rid of Moscow Mitch, Barr, etc. Here's hoping that Trump will be crushed, charged on all of his lifelong criminal activities, found guilty, imprisoned, found guilty on RICO counts, his organization broken up, his assets sold off, and his family suffers the same fate.

You want to know something Troll? If you ever want to "discuss" your differences in politics with the vast majority of members here, you need to know when to stop. You can lay out that first part, and that's your opinion. The second part is Troll Talk. Go troll elsewhere. The DNC will fill you up with more absurd talking points soon enough.

I'll discuss whatever I like, DB. There are very few of us here on the 'fire that actually deal in reality, you should celebrate my posts. Trump is the most corrupt president in history, a narcissistic pathological liar. A crook. Everybody knows that. Even his supporters know that. Biden will kick his ass.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Oh great, Paddler just gave Biden the kiss of death. His predictions are about as rock solid as the title of this thread.

Well, I'm off to go celebrate Paddlers posts..

R
RNF Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Go back and read your post that started this thread and where they are now. Then you can talk about reality.

A gun in the hand is worth more than the entire police force on the phone.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I dont think Trump is going to let her eat his tube steak. Quit being jealous.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/04/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

503 members (1234, 06hunter59, 160user, 257wthbylover, 219DW, 270cowboy, 52 invisible), 1,772 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,134
Posts18,523,194
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.