Print Thread
Hop To
Page 22 of 26 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Is it bad that I find it amusing and don’t feel a bit bad reading the rants of an obviously mentally ill person ?

Second Reply:

You're all alone. Your brothers have left you standing here.

How does it feel to be the last standing dumbazz at the bus stop, with no bus coming to take you back to the ward?

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Good [bleep] grief. Calvin sure isn’t the troll here ... and telling Kingston to go sit in the back of the class and be quiet has got to be one of the most inane comments made in this bastion of inanity ...

You're a troll, and a baldfaced liar.

Anyone with 2 brain cells functioning can go back, and identify Calvin as the troll here for starting this pile-on.

Problem with trolls, they never have the intellectual horsepower to defend their false accusations, they continue with their Saul (Communist) Alinsky "Rules for Radicals" democrat/tactics when confronted, and they need the "pack" to come back them up, thus the reason you have showed up, right?

Good [bleep] grief. Calvin sure isn’t the troll here ... and telling Kingston to go sit in the back of the class and be quiet has got to be one of the most inane comments made in this bastion of inanity ...

Sorry I'm late. Your little trolling post here got lost in the maze of the other trolling posts.

Though I do admire your effort to contribute, as does Rick, I'm sorry to inform you, the post above is not worthy of a reply.

From Corporate:

We are sincerely sorry to inform you, you've been rejected, based on LOW I.Q. content in your posting above, and ONE (1) strike has been placed on your account for the period of a month.

Working overtime? Stress getting to you? Cut & paste gets tricky, doesn’t it?

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

I recognize some trolls deserve added attention, being their sick minds are fueled through their Narcissism.

You won the flip of the coin tonight.

"He is far from Stupid"

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
My lucky night.
Why the capitalization of narcissism? And why no “tm” with it?
I feel you really aren’t giving this your best effort ...

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by Calvin
I dare people to actually read what elkslayer wrote.

That's all the horsepower Calvin, Joel, has betw
een his ears, a 9 word sentence, and no backbone to face the fact he started this crap.

Let them read it little man.....it's 100% truth, and those with enough horsepower between their ears will also acknowledge it as truth...quietly, as they sit back and laugh at you, while I hand your azz to you on a silver platter......fresh out of the oven.

People always wondered why Deflave hated Texans.. and look no further than you and it’s all the explaining anyone needs why deflave despised Texans.. you are a ph ucking idiot, no that’s insulting idiots. You are a ph ucking retard. You type chit that makes absolutely no sense.

I only have problems on forums, with people who follow and utilize Saul (COMMUNIST) Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" book's tactics, as they chase the crown of "The Most Badazz of all Internet Troll".

I know you're too stupid to recognize, you too are presently utilizing the many available tactics, so I won't waste my time to insult you, being your LOW I.Q. clearly demonstrates your inability to comprehend points/facts.

Yep you are a retard..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B2

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I recognize some trolls deserve added attention, being their sick minds are fueled through their Narcissism.

You won the flip of the coin tonight.

Yep still retarded..

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
My lucky night.

The current ElkSlayer91 BOT has been taken down for maintenance, and is unable to conduct responses to trolls at the present time.

We are sorry for any interruptions in: Logistical, Revenue Shortages, Brain Lock this may cause / cost you.

Sincerely,

Management

"He is far from Stupid"

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Is it bad that I find it amusing and don’t feel a bit bad reading the rants of an obviously mentally ill person ?

Second Reply:

You're all alone. Your brothers have left you standing here.

How does it feel to be the last standing dumbazz at the bus stop, with no bus coming to take you back to the ward?

Retard

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My lucky night.

The current ElkSlayer91 BOT has been taken down for maintenance, and is unable to conduct responses to trolls at the present time.

We are sorry for any interruptions in: Logistical, Revenue Shortages, Brain Lock this may cause / cost you.

Sincerely,

Management

Now the retard trying to be witty

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
I don't know or care what all this silly jibberish is about but if it's about the Dow being in the gutter, it's a Chinese-Libtard manufactured BS Crisis and the only one's laffing are the Commie Shinks in Beijing (The Libtard Demonrats that are fanning the flames aren't laffin' because right about now their thinking they bit off more than they can chew). The Chinese and the Demonrat Libtards want to take down Trump. But it ain't gonna work. Don't blink when you pass the road sign or you'll miss it when it says "All the Bull Chit's over now, you can pull yore heads outta yore asses" because it'll happen before you know it. And to all those godless A Holes that were gettin' everybody to sell their investments and buy $50 worth of Chit Paper are gonna have Trump for 4 more years. Wait for it, it's comin'!

Last edited by Filaman; 03/14/20.

What goes up must come down, what goes around comes around, there's no free lunch. Trump's comin' back, get over it!
IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by mirage243
No one is asking you to continually get trolled here. 😂

No one is asking you to pollute the site with LOW I.Q. postings.

Hey you stupid mf'er, this is MY thread, not yours, it was a good one till your dumb ass came along and fuqked it up. Why don't you start a thread called "Ramblin Idiots Who Think They Know Something", I bet it'll be a big hit. GFY you coqksucker

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
I’m telling you how it was, is and will be

Every interaction I have with you people further proves your value. First it is "it matters not as long they interest is paid", and now it is "well that is just how it is". You cannot help yourselves, you are destroyers down to your DNA.

And now it’s:
Somehow we manage to get by and even prosper with that DNA.

Your first sentence says that you and Elkslayer have a future together. He needs a buddy about now.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Elkhumper makes me laugh. He is truly a legend in his own mind... We need a little humor these days.

Have a blessed day.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by JGRaider
In the field of psychology, it perfectly describes people like this Elkslayer clown. It's called the Dunning–Kruger effect, and is a cognitive bias in which people assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is. It is related to the cognitive bias of illusory superiority and comes from the inability of people to recognize their lack of ability. Without the self-awareness of metacognition, people cannot objectively evaluate their competence or incompetence

People I've helped on this site through PM, and phone discussions, would prove your ignorant thesis concerning me, as being a complete ignorant statement, produced by an ignorant man......that'd be you.

I absolutely love it, when a troll like you, insults somebody and doesn't offer anything to the subject matter at hand, and then when called to the carpet, they come back....rinse...repeat.....in an attempt to look intelligent with their blathering, while still, never posting any evidence to support their trolling claims in their original insults....just as you just did.

Democrats reference psychologists to support their positions, not patriots.

Pizz off commie.

Let those fine folks you’ve helped and guided here on this site please step forward and tell their personal stories of success via your free advice.

Surely they’ll do so.

Why should they? All of you mental midgets would just disown them from your little groupie click you've got going here. A couple are pretty popular here, and I would highly advise them to stay quiet....especially knowing that would eat you up inside....not knowing who....Oh crap....I'm laughing again.

The fact you want to "pressure" me into proving I'm not lying exposes you're an internet troll.

I'm not an egotistical narcissist, who has to "prove" anything here, because I'm not on here to "project / create / build" a false "internet badazzness image".....unlike many on the various forums around the internet.

I'm the most laid back, easy going, take the shirt off my back for a friend you could ever have, and all of my personal friends could vouche for that fact as 100% truth. When I started posting regularly on this site, a few years back, Smokepole, a bipolar, mentally sick azzclown, immediately attached me and his mental midgets piled in, and the fight was on.

And when they discovered they couldn't kick my azz in a debate, it poured fuel to the fire, and it's been that way for over 2 years here.

And this thread is a perfect example....Calvin started the schit storm, and here we are......again.

Go look back, and like always, it's someone else starting the pile-on, not me.

SO, go get bent pal....I, nor anyone here, has to prove crap to you, or anyone here. I've always posted "facts", been congenial to people who are decent and respectable back to me, and if somebody is not intelligent enough to absorb facts or refuses to conduct their own DD, it is NOT "my" fault, nor is it my responsibility to educate them, if I choose not to.

There are some very high quality people on this site, who I admire, and I have never conversed with, but I klnow if I were to start chatting with them in the open, you mentally sick disturbed azzhats would most like ly PM to not associate with me, and it would not surprise me in the least, if PM's haven't already been passed around to ignore me by the lead narcissists on this forum, who have butted heads with me, to prove/show their internet badazzness.

That is sick. That is so pathetically mentally sickening, it is difficult to describe in words....and you sumbitches on here "own" that. You've allowed some nobodies on here to essentially neutralize someone for unjust cause, who could contribute to a site. Those are the actions of communists, not the character, integrity, moral values this country was founded on. That is the reason I don't post much.

I have lots of knowledge I could share here, but why should I when you have azzhats like in this thread, who's sole goal in thier pathetic miserable lives, is to be a mentally disturbed internet troll.

I wasn't born in 1991, and I've had a successful career and life, and you're not the caliber, nor do you have the qualities or character in a person, I choose to associate with, in life or on the internet, because, I don't like trolls, and you are trolling me. You're mentally sick.

Go pizz into the wind.

I guess you had all those folks that you so graciously helped sign a non disclosure agreement.

Yeah, that’s it.

Have to ask if I and others here are not the caliber of people that you’d associate with, why all of the writing to us and the sharing of your infinite knowledge ? You seem terribly confused in that the more you post, the more you have to post.

M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Lol

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
No one is asking you to continually get trolled here. 😂

No one is asking you to pollute the site with LOW I.Q. postings.

Hey you stupid mf'er, this is MY thread, not yours, it was a good one till your dumb ass came along and fuqked it up. Why don't you start a thread called "Ramblin Idiots Who Think They Know Something", I bet it'll be a big hit. GFY you coqksucker

I take it that you’re not one of the many who benefited from him advisory PMs and phone calls.

Grins

Last edited by Old_Toot; 03/14/20.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The problem with claiming to be able to predict the market with any accuracy is the same problem that eventually takes down central planners - the market, even for one country, is too big and too complicated for any one person or even committee to grasp.

We are all blind men trying to describe an elephant. Some of us just smell it, some of us hear it, some of us even grab it with both hands, but we are blind nonetheless.

Politics is War by Other Means
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Calvin
What a nut job. Delusions of grandeur. Paranoid. This guy has it all.

Damn shame we have to put up with his rants on here.

you don't have to...….but you still respond...……..lets face it , if it wasn't for people like him...….and the other nut jobs.....this place would be pretty boring...…..bob

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by smokepole
Calvin's dead on. Your bullshit gets old in a hurry. And stays that way.

Calvin, Joel, is a duplication of you. Nadda, zero facts, never, to support your accusations.

My facts get old to trolls like you, because....are you ready for it....I have exposed you for the fraud you are....thus the very reason for this post of yours.....right, Mr. sleep-in-a-hotel-FAKE-backpacker-FAKE-elk-hunter?

You have multiple lies I could post, where you have completely contradicted yourself concerning elk hunting.

LOL, I'm amazed you brought this up because it's still there for anyone who wants to read it and see what an idiot you are. For anyone who'd enjoy seeing proof of this poofer's idiocy, it's either in the backpacking or elk hunting forum (IIRC), October 2018. Might be in another forum, but I think it's one of those.

I was having one of these running "debates" with "elkslayer" that he's so famous for, where he patiently explains how smart he is to the rest of us. I was making posts in the evening while on an elk hunt down in southwest Colorado.

"Elkslayer" got out his super-secret decoder ring and did some high level-sleuthing on me. Some might call it cyber-stalking. He figured out where I live, figured out where I was hunting, did his best google map search and calculated that the distance was a six-hour drive. Actually it was closer to seven but that's beside the point. "Elkslayer" then used this "evidence" combined with the time-stamps on my posts (brilliant!!) to make a big deal of "proving" that I was a liar because I couldn't possibly have made those posts from my home computer and then been hunting in SW Colorado when I said I was because of the six-hour drive.

But the stupid f*cker either forgot or didn't realize that anyone, anywhere, can post to this or any other website from a smart phone. How's that for pure genius. I told him I'd show proof in the form of lodging receipts from the place I stayed in, but for some strange reason he never took me up on the offer. Crickets. One of the few times I stayed in a hotel while hunting, I was still recovering from ankle surgery and didn't want to put the load of a backpack on the ankle. And I never said I was backpacking, that's just more of "elkslayer's" BS.

It's all there if anyone wants to go back and read it. Apparently he's a financial genius who doesn't know how a smart phone works. Yeah, that makes sense.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Somehow we manage to get by and even prosper with that DNA.

I have never written that you don't prosper, and i fact I admire that quality. I wish my own ethnic peers were able to work together in own interests as well as you do in yours. We've seen what happens to you when we keep what we can build for ourselves and I hope we can come together and do that again.

Page 22 of 26 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

510 members (1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 1badf350, 54 invisible), 2,154 guests, and 1,185 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,283
Posts18,505,127
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.