Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 24 of 26 1 2 22 23 24 25 26
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
ElkSlayer91............have you been smoking the Jamaican lettuce again?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by nealglen37
ElkSlayer91............have you been smoking the Jamaican lettuce again?

Nealglen, you may have noticed that when the little n I g g a h gets his uppers and downers leveled out and balanced,,,,he’s damned near straight.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Your butthole tightener muscle has come loose on you.

Originally Posted by smokepole
LOL, somebody need to install a governor on that thing.

Two phaggots talking about male-on-male sex, and looking at their names, proves they are wanting all phags to know what they truly are. The PM's between you two, would make a normal person vomit.

smoke pole
verb
• to perform fellatio.
o See more words with the same meaning: fellatio, '[bleep]'.

http://onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning-definition-of/smoke-pole

Go hop on your sockpuppet account, “Goosey”, smoke. You feel free there when you’re out of the closet.
An old “Phaggot” toot
and a smoke “Phaggot” pole

Two commie phags, joined at the hip, wetting their pants and sexting each other their dic pics, while they flirt with each other during their enjoyment of trolling….no doubt.

Smoke, you claimed above in your post full of more lies, and zero links for proof, that I “Cyber-stalk” you, which is an outright lie within itself, being you’re the one who has cyber-stalked me here for 2 years.

This thread alone proves it. You came and attacked me in this thread and continue to do so, and have made ZERO posts addressing the subject matter, although, you being the broke-dic ignorant sumbitch you are, there is now way in hell you have anything to offer in intellectual knowledge, to discuss this topic…..not a chance in hell.

62 years old, and you spend an unimaginable amount of time on this site just making vague posts around the general subject matter, whatever it is and whatever forum, to brainwash the people here you are knowledgeable ………and anyone with success in the business world, can spot your sickness a mile away, to confirm the BS artist you truly are.

In your post above, full of lies, why did you, again, remove part of my post that shows, and proves, you’re a commie global warming idiot?

You commie sumbitches “always” remove facts that show you for who you truly are.
There is ZERO global warming believers who are patriots, for they all are aligned with commies to destroy the nation.

You are an enemy to every single patriot lover of freedom here.

Now, you and old toot, go fire up your cameras on skype, so you can have fun on your date tonight while you each wet your pants while drooling over each others naked body, while you satisfy each other.

You both probably met years ago in the male-male video sex chat rooms on yahoo, that were closed down.

After you finish with each other, you can go get on your Goosey sockpuppet account, and “flail” around on here.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 03/16/20.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Triggered, again.....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Originally Posted by Beaver10
Triggered, again.....

And the PM's have now been sent out to "ALL" of smokepole's "Groupies" here to come bury this thread, with whatever it'll take, now that truth has come out.

And if you'll notice, they all reside in the high communist populated areas of the country.

Gee, how many times have we seen this playout before at conservative gatherings....commies yelling and attempting to shut down speech.

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Thanks Elklayer. You’re always good for a laugh.

Carry on...

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Elk, you remind me of an old acquaintance some here may remember.

Many, many moons ago, in the early-to-mid 90's when on-line communities were just taking off, there was a website called SPAV. (it was short for "SPorting AdVentures". I had my own website, one if the first big on-line duck hunting communities ever, ever, called The Waterfowl Resource, along with a duck hunting Listserv, which is still active to this very day, damn near 30 years later. Lots of guys crammed into a small couple of websites back then.

And putzing around all over those hunting webs at that time, was a guy named Hoosier Jim.

Any internet hunting oldies reading this are probably smiling right now at the comparison. You could be his long lost twin.

He could be charismatic (very occasionally), could be witty and funny, but was a flaming prick, would go on long tirades when he was off his meds (which was almost always), was wrong most of the time, and had diarrhea of the mouth - it just kept running. You're a dead ringer for ol' Hoosier Jim ('cept the witty, funny, and charismatic part)

Last edited by duck911; 03/16/20.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by cfran
I can’t wait to PM you in 6 months, maybe a year with your recent posts resurfaced. Completely absurd, good grief lots of conspiracy theorists around here but this one takes the cake.

You don't have to PM me, just start a thread, and call me out.....if you have the balls.

Or, you could show the class here, how witty you are, and attempt to embarrass the living hell out of me by discussing in detail, right here and NOW, the part of my analogy that is wrong. Good luck....it's based on economic and fiscal mistakes made in the past.

Care to play chess?

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sputnik,

If you’re right with your asinine predictions, then here’s my early congratulatory post...Until then, relax...

We all know you love the nostalgic idea of going out in a blue haze of gun powder as you Rambo away with your Daisy BB gun slaying commies left and right...The National News is just waiting for you to make your move, as we all are...Lead the way Vladimir.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Peter Schiff said today it has more down to go.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Can always forget oil and do like the mega rich and go after the next big bonanza... water. Just like the Bush's back in the early '90s, most of the super rich and the big banks. The U.S. has wasted and contaminated most of its supply's. Not to mention that the U.S. is only 3rd place with available reserves. Guess for awhile there was even plans of a super highway from South America to Canada also routing pipelines for both natural gas and water right through the middle of the country.

Phil

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
DING DING DING DING

That was the closing bell, and that, my friends, is what a “DEAD ECONOMY” looks like, sitting on the bottom of the ocean floor, with no hope of surfacing anytime in the near future…with oxygen diminishing slowly, and the occupants (businesses) eventual death (BK) a surety.

I said they needed to raise interest rates, to save the nation.

They did a 180* turn from what needed to be done by lowering interest rates…again, so they can destroy the middle and lower class, with the destruction of the nation the ultimate and final result.

They are using the virus for camouflage, while they insert and use bad fiscal policy as their weapon of choice.

Your government has Declared War on the American citizens.

Simply marching will not win back your freedom….

1929-10-28 -12.82%
1929-10-29 -11.73%
1929-11-06 -9.92%

1931-09-24 -7.07%
1932-08-12 -8.40%
1932-10-05 -7.15%
1933-07-20 -7.07%
1933-07-21 -7.84%

1987-10-19 -22.61%
1987-10-26 -8.04%

2008-10-09 -7.33%
2008-10-15 -7.87%
2008-12-01 -7.70%

2020-03-09 -7.79%
2020-03-12 -9.99%
2020-03-16 -12.92%
TODAY
2020-??-?? -?.??%
2020-??-?? -?.??%
2020-??-?? -?.??%

What are the dates and losses for the unfilled blanks above in 2020, and if you think it can’t / won’t happen again, especially with the REPO window throwing money at God only knows who to keep them afloat (And there’s no guarantee that money is even staying in the U.S.A. with the ongoing corruption ), then dive in.

Originally Posted by sharecropper
You don’t have a clue, you are definitely looking for one and may find it.

I wish your statement were true, but unfortunately it is not, and knowing what the fiscal future is, is something I do not enjoy knowing.

I believe I do have a clue…being everything I have posted is coming true….unfortunately.

Did the markets not recover in ‘87 an ‘08 crashes? Obviously the story has not played on our most recent correction. But 100 years of history would say there are always periods of negativity followed by correction, and and overall trend of growth. So yep, I’m stupid, why is it so different now?

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Yeah, Gayghost, we need to have open borders and more UN directed muzzy immigration. That will help with our water and pollution problem. OTOH they would vote dimocommie and if they will take care of the worlds over population problem. Your commie buds are kind of known for population reduction programs and potato famines. And now virus releases.

Darn that Trump, so much for Hillarys plan to shoot Putins jets out of Syrian skies and Zeros financing of Iran's nuclear weapons program for nuclear war. Drats, I'm guessing hes trashing the Project 21 plans for a worldwide population reduction also. Darn it, well, I guess we will all die in 11 more years due to Trump.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/16/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by duck911
Elk, you remind me of an old acquaintance some here may remember.

Many, many moons ago, in the early-to-mid 90's when on-line communities were just taking off, there was a website called SPAV. (it was short for "SPorting AdVentures". I had my own website, one if the first big on-line duck hunting communities ever, ever, called The Waterfowl Resource, along with a duck hunting Listserv, which is still active to this very day, damn near 30 years later. Lots of guys crammed into a small couple of websites back then.

And putzing around all over those hunting webs at that time, was a guy named Hoosier Jim.

Any internet hunting oldies reading this are probably smiling right now at the comparison. You could be his long lost twin.

He could be charismatic (very occasionally), could be witty and funny, but was a flaming prick, would go on long tirades when he was off his meds (which was almost always), was wrong most of the time, and had diarrhea of the mouth - it just kept running. You're a dead ringer for ol' Hoosier Jim ('cept the witty, funny, and charismatic part)

You’re contradicting yourself. Just the other day, you said I was “Astute”, and now you want to be a troll too. Make up your mind, girl:

Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
$30/bbl is low enough that some (many?) of the shale and small guys will go tits up.

...and the banks, who were fronting these guys with "cheap easy money".

That's the story not out in the public domain......yet.

Astute.... Anyone paying attention would notice that, while this is not a financial sub-prime debacle like last time, financial institutions are taking a pounding as well - especially the ones with a heavy interest in oil.

Today's chit show was WAY more about OIL than COVID-19.

I’m sorry if you don’t feel I have a right to put these mentally sick cyber-stalkers in their place, who have carried this on for 2 years, and that’s your problem, not mine.

I did not start this fiasco here, but I damn sure have the intellect and witt to humiliate the living schit out of anyone who wants to play stupid, and I do it with facts. It guarantees and solidifies my 100% winning streak, against these commies for close to 20 years on the net, when I've debated them.

Anyone wanting to bet a large some of money on whether I started this schit show here a few years back, I welcome it. It was the mentally sick basturd smokepole who started it, and his ankle biters have not stopped, and then ole' Rockinbbar decided he needed to get in on the game too, when I started posting in the Hunters Campfire forum, and helped lead a feeding frenzy. Just a few weeks back, two puzzies didn’t have the balls, but they had a mouth. I will happily take your money, and let Rick here be the house, and he can take a 10% rake from your losses.

Do you have the balls to bet me, since YOU are now trolling me or are you just another "broke-dic troll" too?

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The stupid, its strong.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Ahhh another legend in his own mind. We’re so lucky to have you among us Elklayer. You are good for a laugh. Thanks again...

Carry on...

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Right. I said:

Astute.... Anyone paying attention would notice that

As in, "nice job, GENIUS." You know, as in, "well done stating the obvious..." Are you really saving tiny snippets of posts, and do you really think I believe you are astute?

I didn't even read the rest of your post, because Like Hoosier Jim, it went off the rails almost immediately, and I really DGAF.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Exxon and Chevron and their foreign investors will soon be buying up distressed small producers and expanding their ownership of our proven reserves at pennies on the dollar.

I Dindo Nuffin
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Holy crap, some of the craziest guys on here suddenly seem normal since Elkslayer has thrown his hat in the ring for KOTY.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Not everyone is from a large town that thinks you might be a little strung out.

But it is fun reading. laugh

Page 24 of 26 1 2 22 23 24 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

109 members (AnthonyB, alwaysoutdoors, 160user, 35, 10ring1, 7887mm08, 13 invisible), 1,478 guests, and 917 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,209
Posts18,503,888
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.