Hop To
Page 25 of 26 1 2 23 24 25 26
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Your butthole tightener muscle has come loose on you.

Originally Posted by smokepole
LOL, somebody need to install a governor on that thing.

Two phaggots talking about male-on-male sex, and looking at their names, proves they are wanting all phags to know what they truly are. The PM's between you two, would make a normal person vomit.

smoke pole
verb
• to perform fellatio.
o See more words with the same meaning: fellatio, '[bleep]'.

http://onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning-definition-of/smoke-pole

Go hop on your sockpuppet account, “Goosey”, smoke. You feel free there when you’re out of the closet.
An old “Phaggot” toot
and a smoke “Phaggot” pole

Two commie phags, joined at the hip, wetting their pants and sexting each other their dic pics, while they flirt with each other during their enjoyment of trolling….no doubt.

Smoke, you claimed above in your post full of more lies, and zero links for proof, that I “Cyber-stalk” you, which is an outright lie within itself, being you’re the one who has cyber-stalked me here for 2 years.

This thread alone proves it. You came and attacked me in this thread and continue to do so, and have made ZERO posts addressing the subject matter, although, you being the broke-dic ignorant sumbitch you are, there is now way in hell you have anything to offer in intellectual knowledge, to discuss this topic…..not a chance in hell.

62 years old, and you spend an unimaginable amount of time on this site just making vague posts around the general subject matter, whatever it is and whatever forum, to brainwash the people here you are knowledgeable ………and anyone with success in the business world, can spot your sickness a mile away, to confirm the BS artist you truly are.

In your post above, full of lies, why did you, again, remove part of my post that shows, and proves, you’re a commie global warming idiot?

You commie sumbitches “always” remove facts that show you for who you truly are.
There is ZERO global warming believers who are patriots, for they all are aligned with commies to destroy the nation.

You are an enemy to every single patriot lover of freedom here.

Now, you and old toot, go fire up your cameras on skype, so you can have fun on your date tonight while you each wet your pants while drooling over each others naked body, while you satisfy each other.

You both probably met years ago in the male-male video sex chat rooms on yahoo, that were closed down.

After you finish with each other, you can go get on your Goosey sockpuppet account, and “flail” around on here.

Wouldn’t it have been easier just to type. - GFY ?

Only trying to help here.
Please have your psychiatrist shoot me a pm. I have some insight to offer in your behalf.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by duck911
Right. I said:

Astute.... Anyone paying attention would notice that

As in, "nice job, GENIUS." You know, as in, "well done stating the obvious..." Are you really saving tiny snippets of posts, and do you really think I believe you are astute?

I didn't even read the rest of your post, because Like Hoosier Jim, it went off the rails almost immediately, and I really DGAF.

LOL, you're just saying that because I PM'd you, right?

"Where are the strawberries!!"

Later,

Queeg.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Right. I said:

As in, "nice job, GENIUS." You know, as in, "well done stating the obvious..." Are you really saving tiny snippets of posts, and do you really think I believe you are astute?

That post is in this thread…not hard to go back a few pages and grab it, “GENIUS”, and you being the non-GENIUS you are, assumed that response was exclusively for you, which it was not, in anyway whatsoever. I make postings for everyone, not just YOU Mr. Narcissist, so “everyone” reading, and those with little knowledge, can learn, and not be hosed in a financial meltdown, like we are facing.

I didn't even read the rest of your post, because Like Hoosier Jim, it went off the rails almost immediately, and I really DGAF.

Oh, you care. Don’t lie to me, and tell me you DGAF, when you wrote that whole short story about how you’re the all mighty badazz of internet owners, and to this day. Go try to feed that lie to a homeless person at the corner, and be sure and tell them you are an “internet site owner” who likes to feed your ego (Narcissism).

Your lie, lamenting how you stopped reading…yeah, thanks for that big laugh (lie) too. That was your way of saying, “I’m a broke-dic-troll-too”….and everyone reading this knows it too.

Every damn moderator or Internet owner I’ve seen on the internet, are the biggest narcissists I’ve ever seen, except Rick. Sad they think owning a dot.com makes them the President of a country in their little “internet world”.

Now I know you are no different, since you have participated in trolling me here.

Pizz off Mr. Internet Website Owner (Narcissist).

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Elkslayer, on how many Internet forums have you fallen victim to moderators? (Gotten banned?)

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Right. I said:

Later,

Queeg.

Uhhh, what? That was a reply to Elkbumper. I have no idea who you are, and have never got a PM from you.

WTF?

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Duck, he said that in jest because dudelayer said everyone was calling him a moron because smokepole was pming them to do so.

Right. I said:

Later,

Queeg.

Uhhh, what? That was a reply to Elkbumper. I have no idea who you are, and have never got a PM from you.

WTF?

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Right. I said:

That post is in this thread…not hard to go back a few pages and grab it, “GENIUS”, and you being the non-GENIUS you are, assumed that response was exclusively for you, which it was not, in anyway whatsoever. I make postings for everyone, not just YOU Mr. Narcissist, so “everyone” reading, and those with little knowledge, can learn, and not be hosed in a financial meltdown, like we are facing.

Oh, you care. Don’t lie to me, and tell me you DGAF, when you wrote that whole short story about how you’re the all mighty badazz of internet owners, and to this day. Go try to feed that lie to a homeless person at the corner, and be sure and tell them you are an “internet site owner” who likes to feed your ego (Narcissism).

Your lie, lamenting how you stopped reading…yeah, thanks for that big laugh (lie) too. That was your way of saying, “I’m a broke-dic-troll-too”….and everyone reading this knows it too.

Every damn moderator or Internet owner I’ve seen on the internet, are the biggest narcissists I’ve ever seen, except Rick. Sad they think owning a dot.com makes them the President of a country in their little “internet world”.

Now I know you are no different, since you have participated in trolling me here.

Pizz off Mr. Internet Website Owner (Narcissist).

Classic Hoosier Jim! Man, thanks for bringing back those memories!! You made my night!

You are wrong on one thing though....... I honestly, truly, DGAF about what you have to say.

A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Calvin
Duck, he said that in jest because dudelayer said everyone was calling him a moron because smokepole was pming them to do so.

Ahhh, gotcha! Sorry 'Pole.

I was wrapping up some dumping some H322 into some 44 mags and wasn't paying much attention. Distracted reloading, and all that!

A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

WTF?

That's right, and neither has anyone else on this thread. At least lately.

Be careful with that distracted reloading stuff.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by cfran
DING DING DING DING

That was the closing bell, and that, my friends, is what a “DEAD ECONOMY” looks like, sitting on the bottom of the ocean floor, with no hope of surfacing anytime in the near future…with oxygen diminishing slowly, and the occupants (businesses) eventual death (BK) a surety.

I said they needed to raise interest rates, to save the nation.

They did a 180* turn from what needed to be done by lowering interest rates…again, so they can destroy the middle and lower class, with the destruction of the nation the ultimate and final result.

They are using the virus for camouflage, while they insert and use bad fiscal policy as their weapon of choice.

Your government has Declared War on the American citizens.

Simply marching will not win back your freedom….

1929-10-28 -12.82%
1929-10-29 -11.73%
1929-11-06 -9.92%

1931-09-24 -7.07%
1932-08-12 -8.40%
1932-10-05 -7.15%
1933-07-20 -7.07%
1933-07-21 -7.84%

1987-10-19 -22.61%
1987-10-26 -8.04%

2008-10-09 -7.33%
2008-10-15 -7.87%
2008-12-01 -7.70%

2020-03-09 -7.79%
2020-03-12 -9.99%
2020-03-16 -12.92%
TODAY
2020-??-?? -?.??%
2020-??-?? -?.??%
2020-??-?? -?.??%

What are the dates and losses for the unfilled blanks above in 2020, and if you think it can’t / won’t happen again, especially with the REPO window throwing money at God only knows who to keep them afloat (And there’s no guarantee that money is even staying in the U.S.A. with the ongoing corruption ), then dive in.

Originally Posted by sharecropper
You don’t have a clue, you are definitely looking for one and may find it.

I wish your statement were true, but unfortunately it is not, and knowing what the fiscal future is, is something I do not enjoy knowing.

I believe I do have a clue…being everything I have posted is coming true….unfortunately.

Did the markets not recover in ‘87 an ‘08 crashes? Obviously the story has not played on our most recent correction. But 100 years of history would say there are always periods of negativity followed by correction, and and overall trend of growth. So yep, I’m stupid, why is it so different now?

You don't have a recovery, when YOY, you go deeper in total debt, but the public will continuously eat whatever the MSM feeds them.

2008, they solved nothing. They said, "Damn, did we just get away with screwing all these people over, and get away with zero charges filed against us? Why hell yes we did. Chase, BOA, GS, et al.,...you guys in?....yep, yep, yep.....Let's do it again".....and here we are.....again.

Since 2008, it's been a credit card economy, built with easy low-interest money, that got cheaper along the way as the FED drove interest rates down, and you can only take the interest rate so low....until you're backed into the corner, not just the wall, the "corner'...and any hick-up in the economy, breaking your ability to service your debt, will blow it all sky high. Raising interest would have blown it up too, 2020, but backing yourself all the way up against the wall was treasonous.

Economy was going to blow-up either way, but raising rates would allow for BK11's(Re-org), not BK7's(assets sold-off)...where the strong stayed alive, and less jobs lost.

The total debt (a lot unsecured - derivatives) outstanding is much larger this time, CC, mortgages, business...they all leveraged themselves to their eyeballs with the easy money, hoping they could make it big, sell and get out before it blew up. They didn't make it. Craps 7-out.

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

WTF?

That's right, and neither has anyone else on this thread. At least lately.

Be careful with that distracted reloading stuff.

Yea, like I said, I was in the middle of some reloading and missed the sarcasm laugh

A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
You are wrong on one thing though....... I honestly, truly, DGAF about what you have to say.

Coming from someone reloading, while interacting in a forum at the same time, confirms everything I need to know....you simply can't fix stupid....and you just showed the world a perfect example.

I was wrapping up some dumping some H322 into some 44 mags and wasn't paying much attention. Distracted reloading, and all that!

I honestly, truly, DGAF if you blow yourself up, either.....and you're well ahead in the game.

ETA: I told you above I cherish humiliating trolling idiots. Thanks for opening the door for me.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 03/16/20.

"He is far from Stupid"

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Coming from someone reloading, while interacting in a forum at the same time, confirms everything I need to know....you simply can't fix stupid....and you just showed the world a perfect example.

I honestly, truly, DGAF if you blow yourself up, either.....and you're well ahead in the game.

ETA: I told you above I cherish humiliating trolling idiots. Thanks for opening the door for me.

Well, bless your little heart for caring! I came up for a drink of water and checked my laptop. Probably 200,000 rounds and never a FTF/FTE/Kaboom.

oh, IDGAF and GFY, Hoosier Jim.

A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
H322 is *way* too slow for .44 magnum.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I’ve also noticed another laughable situation on 24hr, every time I kick one of your commie azzes, all the other commie trolls (ebt card holders) join in the pile on, especially when they are from the same state. It’s like watching college football, the hate for the opposing college.

And here these commie’s keep preaching about “togetherness” Oh schit….I’m starting to laugh here again…..and smolepole / Goosey still hasn’t showed us his economic/fiscal intellectual brilliance……but boy can he troll…..he’s got “that” down to a “science”, right mr Global Warming Scientist COMMIE?

"He is far from Stupid"

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
The Dumbass is strong with this one...

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Bristoe
H322 is *way* too slow for .44 magnum.

Meant H110. (I was reloading .204 Ruger earlier with the H322, Freudian slip)

Usually am a 2400 guy for the 44 Mag but working up H110 loads for comparison.

A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Damm, my thread got fuqked.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Well, bless your little heart for caring! I came up for a drink of water and checked my laptop. Probably 200,000 rounds and never a FTF/FTE/Kaboom.

If you did not give a wet noodle......why are you replying back....Mr. Internet Site Owner Badazz, (narcissist)?

You're a trolling liar, and you just proved it with your own words....

Highly intelligent people are sitting back, and laughing at you......for participating in multiple acts, while reloading......

Thanks for the entertainment Mr. Carson.

Annnnnnnnd Heeeeere's Johnny............KABOOOOOOOM.

"He is far from Stupid"

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

If you did not give a wet noodle......why are you replying back....Mr. Internet Site Owner Badazz, (narcissist)?

You're a trolling liar, and you just proved it with your own words....

Highly intelligent people are sitting back, and laughing at you......for participating in multiple acts, while reloading......

Thanks for the entertainment Mr. Carson.

Annnnnnnnd Heeeeere's Johnny............KABOOOOOOOM.

Hoosier Jim just went full retard. NEVER go full retard.

A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Page 25 of 26 1 2 23 24 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

493 members (10gaugeman, 12344mag, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 160user, 06hunter59, 45 invisible), 2,696 guests, and 1,197 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,787
Posts18,536,313
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.