Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
The show feels like it's written by women these days, everything is all about touchy-feely, not the bad assery and regular people growing into bad asses that made the show so popular in the first place.

But even that I can overlook. The thing that annoys the hell out of me is that, tactically speaking, these people are complete freakin' idiots. A moderately intelligent troop of girl scouts could outmaneuver and outfight them. They never have an advance guard or flank security, not even someone on point. They just walk around in a big mob all la-de-da out in the middle of open fields, they drive right up to roadblocks like "oh, duh, what could this be? Let's all bunch up around it.". They've fallen into ambush after ambush that could have been easily avoided by even one person out scouting 50-75 yards ahead, and they do it over and over and over and over.

I'd believe a real zombie apocalypse could happen before I'll believe that these total idiots actually survived 6 or 9 years with so many people looking to kill them.

[Linked Image]

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I quit it a couple of years ago. Just too "society" and "community" oriented for my tastes.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I quit it a couple of years ago. Just too "society" and "community" oriented for my tastes.

You forgot to mention the Social Justice Gay Warriors Stuff 😜

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

You forgot to mention the Social Justice Gay Warriors Stuff 😜
IMO it all goes together. Somebody starts talking all that "what's best for society" shixt and they better check their ass for more than just some random pieces of TP.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
The grandkids and whatever this damn contraption is out here in front of the house on the county road.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
The grandkids and whatever this damn contraption is out here in front of the house on the county road.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

That’s pretty cool Bob! You could have been an Extra.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Jorge, are you streaming or watching through one of the networks?

If you're streaming, some of the stream providers will place a repeat in the new stream slot as a placeholder. Then, when the new one is available they replace it. Not many do that, but some do.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
jorgeI Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
I had them taped. Hd the new season ready to go and I just s hitcanned it for all the above reasons many have sighted.

Last edited by jorgeI; 03/29/20.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

706 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 1eyedmule, 160user, 10Glocks, 70 invisible), 3,248 guests, and 1,349 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,104
Posts18,483,243
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.