Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Just announced.

Supposedly will be out of ventilators and bed space by April 5 th.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I just talked to my kids about it....they’re taking this pretty well. I just wish that they lived out in the woods...
Away from the “unwashed masses”! memtb

Last edited by memtb; 03/30/20.

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by memtb
I just talked to my kids about it....they’re taking this pretty well. I just wish that they lived out in the woods...
Away from the “unwashed masses”! memtb

As you well know there’s lots to appreciate about living out and away yet close enough for any specific needs.

I’ve been going to the camp every day just fartin around. Called up a few jakes but no big gobblers yet. Just playing right now.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I pray this crap passes soon

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
What the hell does that mean?

Montana is locked down. Nothing really changed.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Same here Jim! But, suddenly I have a desire to go to town more than once every two or three weeks. I guess it because I’m not supposed to go ! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Did you see John Kennedy on FOX tonight? He is and example of what all politicians should do. Please send him to Michigan.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MM879
Did you see John Kennedy on FOX tonight? He is and example of what all politicians should do. Please send him to Michigan.

I like John. What did he do?

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by MM879

I like John. What did he do?

John gave a nice summary with data on LA's response to CV and he commented on the political split. I felt I understood the problems better after listening to him. Effective communication. He did what a leader should in an emergency.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I like the heck out of John. I’m sure he wouldn’t know me from a stray dog, but he was darn smart in HS. He graduated the class prior to mine! And to think, if I had applied myself, I’p probably have ended up...right where I’m at! whistle
memtb

Last edited by memtb; 03/30/20.

IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
28 cases in my county as of now. If half go to the hospital, our ICU is smoked much less vents.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The County the Ranch is in is on lockdown too. Thankfully, there are no cases here though.

The largest county, where I was born and raised, 2 Counties south with a population of nearly 150,000, now has 11 cases. Went on lockdown today. It’s where my LGS is. Thank God it’s still open.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Basically means don’t get caught pulling a boat or a atv down the road or they will pull you over. Check points are up between Louisiana and Arkansas.

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Buck720
Basically means don’t get caught pulling a boat or a atv down the road or they will pull you over. Check points are up between Louisiana and Arkansas.

Lawn mowers on trailers are still okay as are pond boats in the back of your truck,,,so far.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

This. Everything has been closed except essential businesses, but virtually everything has been deemed essential.

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ammoman16

This. Everything has been closed except essential businesses, but virtually everything has been deemed essential.

Your last sentence says it all for most places away from larger urban centers. Life is pretty much normal with separation being observed.

So far.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
28 cases in my county as of now. If half go to the hospital, our ICU is smoked much less vents.

The number of serious cases requiring hospitalization is less than 10%. Fewer yet require ventilators.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I worked with a guy from Louisiana. The first topic that normally came was `How is your gout doing' There seems to be a cultural tendency towards all the foods that trigger autoimmune responses. He would tell me he suffers from the dead chef disease.

Last edited by MM879; 03/31/20.
D
dpd Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Buck720

Lawn mowers on trailers are still okay as are pond boats in the back of your truck,,,so far.

I live about 1/2 mile from a very popular boat landing and the plant I work at has a boat landing within spitting distance. I havn't seen anybody stopped yet. Lots of people down here make their living with boats. Crawfish season is in full swing right now. Also quite a few guys cut yards for a living. I work rotating shifts and I'm on the road at some crazy hours. I've passed several Sheriff's units going and coming from work . Never been stopped. I heard from a very reliable source, for their own safety, they have been told not to interact unless it's something serious.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by ammoman16

Its surprising what is and what isnt.

Up here....its bars that dont serve food, and hair dressers!

Oh, I forgot the library.

Thats all.

I am MAGA.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

79 members (907brass, 44automag, 10gaugemag, 308xray, 300_savage, 10 invisible), 1,501 guests, and 876 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,723
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.