Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
The 24 hour news cycle has rotten your brains.

I am MAGA.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mirage243
I personally don't give a fuqk what happens to the Democrats, the son of a bitches hate this country and everything it stands for. FUQK EM

Point well made! I'm out of patience as well.

Last edited by 12344mag; 03/31/20.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I personally don't give a fuqk what happens to the Democrats, the son of a bitches hate this country and everything it stands for. FUQK EM

We should have hated those commie bastids when McCarthy told us to. It's a little late now, after the Rinos and Pinkos sold us out to the Chinkos.

Head of the Harvard Univ Chemical Biology Dept who worked with the US gub-ment arrested along with a few Chinese nationals for not disclosing his work with the Wuhan Institute of China where the Wuhan Bioweapons Labs are and where a Wuhan freaking bat coincidently had a virus mutate in its guts that led to the, guess what, SARs Covid 19 Wuhan virus. Right. whistle

Do you all think even Nut-SAC is stupid enough to believe the bat developed this crap by itself?

Damn straight, and well stated! It’s refreshing to see someone that believes that McCarthy was correct. If we as a nation had followed his lead.....we’d be a much better nation for it! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I wonder why people think anyone in Washington is on your side? They are not.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
True...................I think I will pull an Elvis on my TV.

IC B2

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Internet, social media in particular.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What would Lincoln do?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
The Right sat back and played nice.
The Left took advantage of that for years, progressively getting worse.

Zero shame, zero logic..........they are beyond salvation.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by nealglen37
True...................I think I will pull an Elvis on my TV.

I told my wife the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. Shooting your TV is the next step.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I grew up being taught things like:

- If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

- Treat others as you wish to be treated.

- Do not talk about money, religion, or politics.

When the internet gave everybody a voice and anonimity, all those type of things went out the window.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
How is the Right using the virus for political gain?

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Its about the same as it has been.

I wonder why everyone thinks it so bad?

I've said it before, We're the same people we were 300 years ago, only thing that's changed is the color and fabric of our clothing.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Kenneth

I've said it before, We're the same people we were 300 years ago, only thing that's changed is the color and fabric of our clothing.

Fatter and fewer smallpox scars.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
How is the Right using the virus for political gain?

what virus?

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
I'd sure like to get this finished so my kids won't have to. I have no use for a liberal and the majority of dumocrats.

Life is good live it while you can.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by jaguartx

We should have hated those commie bastids when McCarthy told us to. It's a little late now, after the Rinos and Pinkos sold us out to the Chinkos.

Head of the Harvard Univ Chemical Biology Dept who worked with the US gub-ment arrested along with a few Chinese nationals for not disclosing his work with the Wuhan Institute of China where the Wuhan Bioweapons Labs are and where a Wuhan freaking bat coincidently had a virus mutate in its guts that led to the, guess what, SARs Covid 19 Wuhan virus. Right. whistle

Do you all think even Nut-SAC is stupid enough to believe the bat developed this crap by itself?

Mirage243, sorry I was wrong. But we're up to speed now.

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Kenneth

People may fall along the same ideological guidelines as per history. The difference is we have had incredibly easy times and we have allowed the weak to rule over the strong.

hard times create strong men , strong men create good times, good times creates weak men ......rinse and repeat

Last edited by irfubar; 03/31/20.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
C
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Salty303
How it got this bad? The internet, everybody is a publisher and the wack jobs set the tone.

You're probably right. People are easily led in groups, the wack jobs make the most noise. So, people tend to gravitate toward the wack job that best fits what they want to hear?

It makes sense, being reasonable and discussing things for a mutually beneficial result doesn't fit the nature of people in general. Individuals, I've found, tend to be reasonable, fairly intelligent and giving. Groups tend to follow whoever makes the most noise, and tend to be petty and selfish.

Mauser Rescue Society
Founder, President, and Chairman

I don't always shoot Mausers, but when I do...I prefer VZ-24s.

jdi do píči
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
One of my biggest gripes is when I hear those on the Right refer to every Democrat as being a Communist, and those on the Left when they refer to very Republican as being a Nazi. There all kinds of misinformed people in both groups. I know many people who are registered as Democrat, vote Democrat in local elections, but vote Republican in state and local elections. I also know those who are registered as a Democrat who vote Democrat in every election, and they are no more a Commie than any of us are. They are mostly misinformed, and come from families who have voted Democrat since the beginning of time. They still believe that the Democrat Party is the party of the working man, the GOP the party of the rich.

I grew up believing that myself, along with the knowledge that the War for Southern Independence was mostly a Democrat versus Republican fight, and that the Republicans had done everything within their power to screw the South and it's people. It took a lot of convincing before I was ready to label myself as a Republican, and I still prefer to be called a Conservative who votes Republican, rather than a Republican who votes conservative.

On the flip side, the Democrat Party nationally is much more radical than what it is locally. The national Democrat leaders do in fact have more in common with the Communists than they do with any other group. They're the ones who throw out the labels of Nazi, and KKK, and White Nationalist at any Conservative who doesn't agree with them. The Democrat Party is much more likely to resort to name calling and misinformation than is the GOP. But, they don't have a monopoly on it, as anyone with and open mind can see by some of the stuff that is posted here.

In short, both sides are guilty of name calling and putting out lies, but the Democrats use that strategy as an everyday thing, and it has become such a part of what they do, that they don't think of it as being wrong. However, some on the Conservative side are just as guilty as are the Democrats.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by CowboyTim
Originally Posted by Salty303
How it got this bad? The internet, everybody is a publisher and the wack jobs set the tone.

You're probably right. People are easily led in groups, the wack jobs make the most noise. So, people tend to gravitate toward the wack job that best fits what they want to hear?

It makes sense, being reasonable and discussing things for a mutually beneficial result doesn't fit the nature of people in general. Individuals, I've found, tend to be reasonable, fairly intelligent and giving. Groups tend to follow whoever makes the most noise, and tend to be petty and selfish.

Tim, no offense but the group that you’ve chosen to be in seems to make some noises. The world is what it is and you can rail all that you want about but do see it for what it is.

Jimmy Carter comes to mind here for some reason.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (10gaugemag, 22kHornet, 1beaver_shooter, 257Bob, 2500HD, 222ND, 68 invisible), 2,562 guests, and 1,261 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,693
Posts18,534,560
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.