Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by slumlord
I can’t wait to stop pretending to wash my hands.

....Like everyone else

Why is it that Pizza Hut and most grocery stores induce bowel movements in people?

Are they instinctivly making room for the upcoming feast?

Do they wash their hands at home?? They sure as hell dont wash their hands in public.

Maybe soap irritates their skin?

People are fugging disgusting.

Oh c'mon now.

You going to tell me you keep a sink and towel in the tractor/truck and that you have never wiped a sweaty forehead after handling a steer's tail without goin' and washin' up?

Peoples just be goin' bout they bidness, yours is cows, theys' is eatin at the Pizza Hut..........no need to wash up EVERY time..........is there?

Geno

PS I don't know it people are disgusting..............I apparently am though, as I don't have a stopwatch and can't follow no stupid 5 second rule anyway. shocked

PPS and we have a new puppy and he gets to give us kisses too. sick

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Taco Bell has been hard on me. After 5:00PM it’s been deadly.

Society of Intolerant Old Men. Rifle Slut Division
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
It is called Covid 19 because it was discovered in 2019, the number gives no indication of how many have come before.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Arbys is like 94% chance of blast diarrhea within 45 minutes.

It’s a race to get home.

I think it’s that rainbow sheen on the meat or the teenagers there never changing the reservoir of arbys sauce in the dining room, just topping it off for years.

I requested from the asst mgr some sealed to-go packs of arbys sauce when I was eating inside the joint once. Just to test a hypothesis.

She was a cûnt about it, lol- said there was sauce over by the drinks, help yourself

I said hey yeah, I just want some packs. No, those are for carry-out only.

Ok, so in front of about 8 other people in line I explained to her my diarrhea hypothesis. She gave me the packs.

You can easily avoid Arby's, I have for 40+ years now.

You can't avoid some dumbass coughing on you at the grocery store.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I like the Arbys 3 pepper sauce.

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Valsdad

....Like everyone else

Why is it that Pizza Hut and most grocery stores induce bowel movements in people?

Do they wash their hands at home?? They sure as hell dont wash their hands in public.

Oh c'mon now.

You going to tell me you keep a sink and towel in the tractor/truck and that you have never wiped a sweaty forehead after handling a steer's tail without goin' and washin' up?

Peoples just be goin' bout they bidness, yours is cows, theys' is eatin at the Pizza Hut..........no need to wash up EVERY time..........is there?

Geno

PS I don't know it people are disgusting..............I apparently am though, as I don't have a stopwatch and can't follow no stupid 5 second rule anyway. shocked

What I dont understand is why take a crap in a public place.....and then walk right by the sink?

Its easy. Start the paper towel before you turn on the sink. Get soap.....wash hands.

Take paper towel and turn off sink.

Use paper towel to dispense more paper towel.

Last thing you do is use paper towel to open door.....or if it swings out....use your shoulder.

If all they have is a hand blower and a swing in door........go schit next to the manager's car.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by elkmtb
we being united states, govt , all people

I don’t think you’ll get all people to agree to an answer, which leaves individuals to decide for themselves.

As for governments I really don’t know. I don’t believe any government in the US has actually locked anyone down at this point, despite the doomsday extrapolations posted here. Washington state is maybe the closest but loads of people are still coming and going to legally do things that require some imagination to describe as essential.

If China is a reliable indication it looks like 4 months is a minimum to get most people back working and going a oit a modified version of their daily life. Whether that results in a resurgence in infections we should see in a couple of weeks.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Some hospitals are over run . Not all

It’s becoming clear that the urban growth areas with high population densities need the most resources. I hope they get them .
Originally Posted by KFWA
my personal opinion is the only way we see an April 30th end date is if we the country gets draconian about it now.

People just aren't taking this seriously and I'm afraid they won't until everyone knows someone who has died from it, hospitals are overrun and the supply chain is broke.

Then people will do whatever is necessary to stop this.

Maybe a silver lining in all this is we'll cut the development and testing time of vaccine development..14 months seems absurd in the midst of this.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Beaver10
It’s been said that eventually everyone will be exposed, contract, and survive or die from CVID-19.

How many people saying that are actively trying to get themselves infected?

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Arbys is like 94% chance of blast diarrhea within 45 minutes.

It’s a race to get home.

I think it’s that rainbow sheen on the meat or the teenagers there never changing the reservoir of arbys sauce in the dining room, just topping it off for years.

I requested from the asst mgr some sealed to-go packs of arbys sauce when I was eating inside the joint once. Just to test a hypothesis.

She was a cûnt about it, lol- said there was sauce over by the drinks, help yourself

I said hey yeah, I just want some packs. No, those are for carry-out only.

Ok, so in front of about 8 other people in line I explained to her my diarrhea hypothesis. She gave me the packs.
. Hmm. Flying squirts. 90 plus percent of the time. Yet you go back....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B3

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Nothing really phases my gut.
Except White Castle............chicken rings are OK, the fries usually VERY good.
Have not had a slider since maybe '85.

BK got me twice with food poisoning.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I have avoided touching public restroom door handles for years. You know they nasty!
Originally Posted by Valsdad

....Like everyone else

Oh c'mon now.

Geno

What I dont understand is why take a crap in a public place.....and then walk right by the sink?

Its easy. Start the paper towel before you turn on the sink. Get soap.....wash hands.

Take paper towel and turn off sink.

Use paper towel to dispense more paper towel.

Last thing you do is use paper towel to open door.....or if it swings out....use your shoulder.

If all they have is a hand blower and a swing in door........go schit next to the manager's car.

😂

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I have to drink Southern Comfort ON the chitter or I mess my pants. It's that fast and I do not know why.

Only thing that does that to me.

Me

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Nothing compares to McDonalds for inducing diarrhea. Nothing.

Taco Johns/Bell outclasses McD's by several orders of magnitude.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Geez, i was a hermit before being a hermit was cool.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Went to lowes yesterday for a showerhead..

Drove by Cici,,s
100% shutdown.
Locked up like Ft Knox.

Fugging Chinese
Fugging up everyfuggingthing....

Shutdown turkey hunting on Ft Campbell
Cici,s a fugging ghost town

This is book of Revelations schitt.........

Mutha fugging chinese cok sucking mofoing Bio labs fugging around with Count Chocula,s Bats cause President Trump is playing hardball with em and every president since nixon kissed their azz,s.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by efw
I think we’ll all fall in line and do what the information Corp instructs.

For our own good of course...

You know...sometimes the info cop knows a hell of a lot more than you, and sometimes it IS for your own good.

I don't like this either, but we as a nation are in danger, and a bit of common sense and a lot of sacrifice seems necessary.

I am honoring the lockdown and all that goes along with it.

My point is simply that we’re being conditioned a certain way that is disturbing. This could easily become nothing more than a rationale for totalitarian impulses we know are in our govt officials and us.

They like power, we like to be taken care of.

Now I’m hearing people say we shouldn’t be outside. What sense does that make, assuming distancing and sanitation precautions we honor inside are observed outside as well?

So,...the hospitals in NYC really don't have refrigerator trailers lined up full of dead bodies from Covid-19?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Okay,....the whole situation is nothing more than the biggest hoax ever in the history of mankind.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by teal
I have to drink Southern Comfort ON the chitter or I mess my pants. It's that fast and I do not know why.

Only thing that does that to me.

The thinks some people will go thru to drink rotgut whiskey!

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

511 members (12344mag, 2500HD, 1Longbow, 204guy, 257Bob, 25classic, 62 invisible), 2,681 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,295
Posts18,487,010
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.