Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
700LH Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Does anyone have an actual report from their area?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't know how full the hospitals are near me, but the state unemployment website still crashes when you try to file unemployment.

Politics is War by Other Means
700LH Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
The unemployment situation has been created by the media and politicians.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by 700LH

Yeah, It's all a conspiracy. There's no dead people. They've all been sent to FEMA camps. Everything is rosy./sarcasm

700LH Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by 700LH

Yeah, It's all a conspiracy. There's no dead people. They've all been sent to FEMA camps. Everything is rosy./sarcasm

Yeah there is dead people but what's the truth?
Do you know?

IC B2

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K

In Kentucky a church had a revival. Governor and local media told them not to. They knew better.
http://irjci.blogspot.com/2020/04/rural-churches-in-georgia-kentucky.html

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
The brain is a terrible thing to wash.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Would have to be a global conspiracy one effecting all our allies and enemy's alike. Not very likely.

Phil

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Would have to be a global conspiracy one effecting all our allies and enemy's alike. Not very likely.

Phil

Yeah I hear this touted often....
Have you considered that China may have released this on purpose? are you able to connect enough dots as to why they would do such a thing?
Have you considered that this crisis is the perfect opportunity for the left to gain control? they are openly admitting it...
Have you considered that tanking the economy will harm Trumps reelection chances?
I could go on and on, but it is wasted on you.... you are incapable of critical thinking and believe what your masters feed you... useful idiot you are!

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Tin foil is flying...

Phil

IC B3

700LH Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Tin foil is flying...

Phil

Is Loma Linda, St. Bernardins, Kaiser and other hospitals near you overwhelmed?
Do you even have a clue, or is all your info from LA TV news or the San Bernardino Sun?

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
What... you want to know numbers? We had our first case last week. We are up to 800+ cases and some 25 deaths in the area. All the hospitals are basically impossible to get into and out of. Patients aren't allowed family or visitors. What else would you like to know?

Phil

700LH Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
What... you want to know numbers? We had our first case last week. We are up to 800+ cases and some 25 deaths in the area. All the hospitals are basically impossible to get into and out of. Patients aren't allowed family or visitors. What else would you like to know?

Phil

Did you watch the video, it shows empty emergency waiting rooms at hospitals in your area.
I wasn't there, were you, is exactly why I am asking this?
Where are you getting your info?

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Not from videos...

Phil

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Phil

Behind those locked hospital doors are hundreds of empty beds..... happening around the country. They are collapsing our healthcare system as we speak

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I took a drive by my local hospital a day or two ago to have a look for myself. In the 34 years I've used this hospital myself I've never seen the parking lots as empty. At the Emergency entrance and at the main entrance there were zero cars or people. Not a soul around. Also there was no tented area anywhere set up outside.
The hospital and clinic have declined all elective visits in preparation, they say, for waves of those infected by the virus. So far, nothing..
To be fair there have only been a couple of confirmed cases in my County so far.
I currently have a torn rotator cuff issue ... sure woiuld like to get it looked at, but I've been told no dice.

700LH Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I know someone in the admin dept from a Hospital near Phil that was just laid off from " lack of business."
This was less than two weeks ago, she has not been called back.

I don't know the truth but after decades of being fed lies from the press and this government, I am very skeptical we are being told much truth in this virus matter.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Daughter is a nurse at a VA center. A few days ago she told me that it was utter chaos there with people wanting to be tested believing they might have corona virus symptoms. She said all they can do there is the initial swabs to rule out flu & strep...then they have to contact the health department to get the okay to send them for corona virus testing. They require that flu & other illnesses be checked first, which makes little sense because a person can have more than one illness.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I will say the video is interesting...

Yesterday I talked to one of our Fire members who lives in Albany, GA. He’s lost 4 people he knew to the virus. His small community is under siege he said. His son is a Firearm EMT, DIL is a hospital pharmacist. Both has been exposed multiple times.

He confirmed it’s a shît-show there and getting worse....He’s worried about his kids, extended family and himself...The guy don’t scare easily, either....

Take if for what it’s worth. Our member doesn’t cotton to liars. I believe him 200%

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KyWindageII

In Kentucky a church had a revival. Governor and local media told them not to. They knew better.
http://irjci.blogspot.com/2020/04/rural-churches-in-georgia-kentucky.html

That is the county that adjoins the one I live in. Just read a news report from that counties health department. There are now 42 confirmed cases, and 4 deaths in that county from corona..............and they're saying it's just the tip of the iceberg. That is proof to me that those who said it's all a hoax and not any worse than the cold or the flu are about as dumb as a box of rocks.

It may not be the Plaque that almost wiped out Europe, but it has the potential of being the worst outbreak of a disease this country has had since the Spanish Flu, and most likely will be. While I believe the Liberals and the media have fanned the flames, hoping to reap the benefits, I also believe there are those government officials who have not taken this serious enough, and that has worsened the impact.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

527 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1234, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 160user, 45 invisible), 2,219 guests, and 1,225 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,642
Posts18,493,259
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.