Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Inflation is coming hard. We just devalued the dollar by dumping trillions of new dollars into the system.

Inventory is empty (still) interest rates historically low, materials will be coming down as well as labor (possibly, still a huge labor shortage so won't come down much)

Great time to build if you still have a job (which most folks working for above minimum wage will)

I had three calls this week about new custom homes.
Building will help carry us out of this mess. Of course your local govt will be raising your property taxes to make up for the massive shortfalls in food tax etc.. right now.

GB4

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I am a Buyer of homes at this time, prime rental locations preferably close to major State University’s, also when available on main shopping arteries. I’ve bought 2, offers on 4 more. Money ends up in the hands of the rightful owner.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Sharecropper
I am a Buyer of homes at this time, prime rental locations preferably close to major State University’s, also when available on main shopping arteries. I’ve bought 2, offers on 4 more. Money ends up in the hands of the rightful owner.

Too early. Better deals in the stock market right now than the housing market. This ain't 2009. I haven't seen prices drop or inventories build at all yet. Only 3 weeks into it, do not really surprised.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Inflation is coming hard. We just devalued the dollar by dumping trillions of new dollars into the system.

Inventory is empty (still) interest rates historically low, materials will be coming down as well as labor (possibly, still a huge labor shortage so won't come down much)

Great time to build if you still have a job (which most folks working for above minimum wage will)

I had three calls this week about new custom homes.
Building will help carry us out of this mess. Of course your local govt will be raising your property taxes to make up for the massive shortfalls in food tax etc.. right now.

We can only HOPE that inflation is coming. There's only 2 ways out of this national debt mess, inflate it away so we only have to pay back 30cents on the dollar over time, or have a complete reset of the monetary value. It's a simple as that.

Gov'ts worldwide HAVE been dumping liquidity in the markets, and we still have deflationary pressure. That's why all the Euro countries decided to bring in trash from all the ME countries...trying to stimulate growth. Stupid policy...if your well is low, you don't dump septic tank loads in, to raise the water level..but that's what they tried to do. We are down to ALMOST 0% Fed rates...if inflation doesn't start so they can raise the rates some, we are in serious doo-doo. Will make the Great Depression look like a tupperware party. The Dollar will be gone.

The only reason we can run this ponzi scheme in the meantime, is we suck the least, when it comes to monetary policy and GDP. Corrupt politicians have sold us out, we only can perpetuate this goat rodeo, because we suck the least...not because we have our poop in a group.

Cowardice is the greatest pandemic that has ever affected mankind.
IC B2

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

462 members (06hunter59, 16gage, 1Longbow, 17CalFan, 160user, 1_deuce, 58 invisible), 2,412 guests, and 1,288 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,988
Posts18,481,048
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.