Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by hanco
Here is one, my baby girl is an intensive care nurse.
The have 20 or so patients at the hospital where she works.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

God bless her and those she works with.. during this ridiculous corona virus B.S.

I will pass that on to her

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Isn't Canadianleftist the lying POS who encouraged everyone not to make it political?

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Seafire
Here is one, my baby girl is an intensive care nurse.
The have 20 or so patients at the hospital where she works.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

God bless her and those she works with.. during this ridiculous corona virus B.S.

I will pass that on to her

Do the same for me, please. Those on the front lines must be going through he'll with this.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by xxclaro
Originally Posted by aalf
Originally Posted by MM879
Another reason to hate Canadians.

Originally Posted by CanadianLefty
Hi all!

My Fiance and I recently relocated to the Bay area (from Quebec, Canada) and we're excited about the opportunities ahead of us. I now have the chance to fulfill my plans of working and living in a region that has entrepreneurial flair and is located where I can pursue some of my hunting/fishing passions and other outdoor activities.

I'd like to reach out to other California sportsmen to make new friends, explore and learn of hunting/fishing opportunities and generally get connected to the community.

I'd also like to get involved in some local organizations (SCI, Weatherby Foundation, shooting range etc. ) and I'd appreciate any input/other suggestions you'd have.

Please feel free to PM me or post here. I'd be happy to exchange e-mails and phone numbers through PM.

Thanks and looking forward to speaking with you!

Originally Posted by CanadianLefty
I'm living in Palo Alto and I'm willing to travel around to meet and greet new people from this base.

A few hours drive is possible and I'm also open to weekend trips etc.

Ok now its making sense! From Quebec, now in California...

xxclaro:
Good afternoon to you sir, I hope that this finds you and yours doing as well as possible, all things considered.

Despite my appealing to the OP for more discretion in what he chooses to post and improvement in decorum, I see yet again that has fallen on deaf ears.

As the brightest person I know - my good wife - once told me, "it's okay to be disappointed in people, but not surprised. If their behavior surprises you then you haven't been paying attention."

There's really a lot of truth to that xx, or so I believe anyways, so let's say that to no one's surprise I'm disappointed and leave it at that.

What our US brothers and sisters may not know is that Quebec seems to be getting absolutely hammered by the virus - much like NYC seems to be getting a much proportionately higher number of cases.

Of course there's lots of speculation here as to why Quebec is in that situation, some of the theories put forth being much less charitable than others.

All the best to you folks up there across the big hills sir. Stay well.

Dwayne

PS;
My personal thanks and gratitude to anyone in who is keeping our medical and emergency system going, our food supply open and all the rest who are still keeping us running. You have my respect and thanks.

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10ring1, 12344mag, 55 invisible), 2,332 guests, and 1,153 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,857
Posts18,497,096
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.