F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Going to be interesting if those 1000 Pentecostals show up for services and call this bluff

Bluff? Really? You think the Court will look favorably on the idiots when the statisticians show the probable number of deaths caused by just one church service with 1k in attendance?
I am wondering where 1000 defiant Pentecostals or anyone else could be detained. That's all.This order is pretty much like our mandatory hurricane evacuations which in reality are voluntary. Speaking of hurricanes. With this quarantine going on I wonder what will happen when New Orleans or Miami are ordered to evacuate.

With a little chain link and concertina wire, it's pretty easy to detain a whole lot of people.

And then, you can tattoo em, and make em wear yellow badges, while they wait for the cattle car train to take em to a camp, so you can feel less afraid.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Going to be interesting if those 1000 Pentecostals show up for services and call this bluff

Bluff? Really? You think the Court will look favorably on the idiots when the statisticians show the probable number of deaths caused by just one church service with 1k in attendance?
I am wondering where 1000 defiant Pentecostals or anyone else could be detained. That's all.This order is pretty much like our mandatory hurricane evacuations which in reality are voluntary. Speaking of hurricanes. With this quarantine going on I wonder what will happen when New Orleans or Miami are ordered to evacuate.
With a little chain link and concertina wire, it's pretty easy to detain a whole lot of people.
Yes sir, you are right. But I'm thinking fence and razor wire won't be an option for 1000s of hurricane evacuees. Or old Pentecostal ladies.

Yea.

I suspect the real solution would be to arrest the preacher, and fine him way more then he could ever make in a single collection plate.

Secondarily, you could test everyone at the gathering and send them a bill for it. Depending on the test, they are not cheap. They can be $1500.00 a piece, send them home until the test results are back, and give them a small fine, with a larger one for a second violation.

The goal is to properly modify the behavior with the minimum of enforcement.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Greatest president in my lifetime, Donald J Trump said stay home 45 days it is anti American not to.
Your rights end where mine start.

Life member of the "Antler Club Gun Club"
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Fubarski

And then, you can tattoo em, and make em wear yellow badges, while they wait for the cattle car train to take em to a camp, so you can feel less afraid.

Good Morning Fubarski.

Thank you for showing up this morning to display your ignorance and provide The Fire another morning of high entertainment.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Good Morning Fubarski.

Thank you for showing up this morning to display your ignorance and provide The Fire another morning of high entertainment.

Just tryin ta put a check and balance, on the resident liberals.

IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by dassa
There's no difference between revoking the Bill of Rights to save some people from a virus, and revoking the 2d Amendment to save some people from gunshot wounds.

They'd a big difference. People are dying from this virus! Did you want to visit will these families and explain to them that people die? Yeah, didn't think so.

If they need someone to explain to them that people die, anything I would say would go over their heads.

People die, everyday.

Believe it or not.

And, people like you ingest over 100,000,000 viruses, every day.

Quarantined or not.

There are no bounds to your ignorance.

Not all viruses are the same.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 04/04/20.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
The virus is coming y’all

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Good Morning Fubarski.

If you mean Classic Liberal as the phrase was used in the time of Jefferson and Madison, I'll accept that label, but I am not a modern liberal.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by AZmark
Dont be blaming the spread of this all on "Boomers".

I'm as ardent a critic of boomers as most anyone, and yes they are generally an ignorant and tremendously entitled bunch of whinging self absorbed silver spoon jew-puppets, but it is unfair to blame them for COVID spreading. Especially since it is clearly a plague sent by God to punish them for their sins.

What a magnificent display, hopefully intended as irony. Otherwise it would put you in the running, against stiff competition, for KOTY and ignoramus of the week.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Constitutionally legal.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

LOL
IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Apparently, there are no bounds to your fear.

And if those horrible religious protesters that so badly threaten your world don't want to be arrested, should the police shoot them?

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

Yes sir, you are right. But I'm thinking fence and razor wire won't be an option for 1000s of hurricane evacuees. Or old Pentecostal ladies.

Yea.

I suspect the real solution would be to arrest the preacher, and fine him way more then he could ever make in a single collection plate.

Secondarily, you could test everyone at the gathering and send them a bill for it. Depending on the test, they are not cheap. They can be $1500.00 a piece, send them home until the test results are back, and give them a small fine, with a larger one for a second violation.

The goal is to properly modify the behavior with the minimum of enforcement.

Stupid is as stupid does.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
If you mean Classic Liberal as the phrase was used in the time of Jefferson and Madison, I'll accept that label, but I am not a modern liberal.

You may not "identify" as a modern liberal, but that don't matter, cause you got the genetics.

Alla the makeup in the world, ain't gonna hide it.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by gunswizard
In the midst of a global pandemic and some idiot is worried about his 2A rights, what a moron.

Originally Posted by Anaconda
Originally Posted by gunswizard
In the midst of a global pandemic and some idiot is worried about his 2A rights, what a moron.

In the midst of a global pandemic is exactly when you should be worried about your 2nd amendment rights.

totally agree with Anaconda

Carry what you’re willing to fight with - Mackay Sagebrush

Perfect is the enemy of good enough
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Then why did you promote the leftist idea that the NSDAP tattooed Jews?

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Apparently, there are no bounds to your fear.

And if those horrible religious protesters that so badly threaten your world don't want to be arrested, should the police shoot them?

Fubarski,

Here's your greatest intellectual challenge. You are a linear, all or none, thinker, incapable of understanding nuance and subtitle. This is common in highly organized individuals challenged at abstract thinking.

If you were capable of reading that exchange in context, you would understand I meanly demonstrated a mechanism by which such detentions could be accomplished. I did not say it was the best solution, and proposed what I would consider a more elegant solution. There may be more optimum variants of it, but we can leave that to the Florida (or what ever state this was in) to figure out.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

The “leftest” are counting on that! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Simple answer:
IT'S NOT!

But the feds have not obeyed the Constitution when it opposes their policies in over 80 years. This is no different.
WE the PEOPLE are supposed to hold them the government accountable, and as long as we don't the feds will do what every they want.

Tax revolt is the tool.

So cowards and the ignorant will say "we can't do that".

I say to thew "happy 4th of July" and remind them Tax Revolt was what caused the efforts to gain independence from England's bad laws, and a fight against gun confiscation was what started the war in 1775. The Declaration of Independence didn't come about until July 4th 1776, well over a year after the taxes were refused and the war was going.

We can and we should "do that" And if we don't we have no one to blame but ourselves.

The first 3 words of our Constitution are WE THE PEOPLE. It's below idiocy to think government is going to give up power because it's lawful for them to do so.

Last edited by szihn; 04/04/20.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

You may not "identify" as a modern liberal, but that don't matter, cause you got the genetics.

Alla the makeup in the world, ain't gonna hide it.

And, per usual, you are wrong.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by szihn
Simple answer:
IT'S NOT!

But the feds have not obeyed the Constitution when it opposes their policies in over 80 years. this is no different.
WE the PEOPLE are supposed to hold them the government accountable and as long as we don't the feds will do what every they want.

So what's your solution to this mess?

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1936M71, 12344mag, 61 invisible), 2,464 guests, and 1,395 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,195
Posts18,485,050
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.