Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
Your “right” to go to the goddamm post office every fuggin day to get your junk mail with a pandemic in effect ( bless your Boomer heart) doesn’t give you the right to threaten mine and everyone else’s health.
The pros have said what needs to be done in simple terms what it takes to mitigate. They went to school for 7-9 years, Fred at the asbestos factory didn’t.
Fred can’t even figure out the price per round breakdown of a box of 50 9mm cartridges. But by God don’t tell him he can’t go to the donut shop.
lmao
Agree as well.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Those who would deny the protections of one Amendment, don't deserve the protections of any of the others.

L
Lennie Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Those who would deny the protections of one Amendment, don't deserve the protections of any of the others.

Can you please get that message to the democrats?

In training to be an obedient master to my two labs

Shooting, fishing and hunting
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Apparently, there are no bounds to your fear.

And if those horrible religious protesters that so badly threaten your world don't want to be arrested, should the police shoot them?

Fubarski,

Here's your greatest intellectual challenge. You are a linear, all or none, thinker, incapable of understanding nuance and subtitle. This is common in highly organized individuals challenged at abstract thinking.

If you were capable of reading that exchange in context, you would understand I meanly demonstrated a mechanism by which such detentions could be accomplished. I did not say it was the best solution, and proposed what I would consider a more elegant solution. There may be more optimum variants of it, but we can leave that to the Florida (or what ever state this was in) to figure out.

The only challenge, is tryin ta fight through the wall of bullshit you posted instead of acknowledging you want American people rounded up and detained without bail, because *you're* afraid.

Does your head always hurt, or just when you try to think?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Apparently, there are no bounds to your fear.

And if those horrible religious protesters that so badly threaten your world don't want to be arrested, should the police shoot them?

Fubarski,

Here's your greatest intellectual challenge. You are a linear, all or none, thinker, incapable of understanding nuance and subtitle. This is common in highly organized individuals challenged at abstract thinking.

If you were capable of reading that exchange in context, you would understand I meanly demonstrated a mechanism by which such detentions could be accomplished. I did not say it was the best solution, and proposed what I would consider a more elegant solution. There may be more optimum variants of it, but we can leave that to the Florida (or what ever state this was in) to figure out.

The only challenge, is tryin ta fight through the wall of bullshit you posted instead of acknowledging you want American people rounded up and detained without bail, because *you're* afraid.

Does your head always hurt, or just when you try to think?

You always end up looking like a fool.

You keep blamin me, but all I've ever done is point out the insanity of the moronic crap you post.

And, like any liberal, ya gotta blame it on somebody else.

Me, I give you all the credit.

IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Lennie

Can you please get that message to the democrats?

After reading this thread, it ain't the democrats that are the problem.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
[quote=AZmark][quote=slumlord]Your “right” to go to the goddamm post office every fuggin day to get your junk mail with a pandemic in effect ( bless your Boomer heart) doesn’t give you the right to threaten mine and everyone else’s health.

The pros have said what needs to be done in simple terms what it takes to mitigate. They went to school for 7-9 years, Fred at the asbestos factory didn’t.

Fred can’t even figure out the price per round breakdown of a box of 50 9mm cartridges. But by God don’t tell him he can’t go to the donut shop.

Slum.... Dont be blaming the spread of this all on "Boomers". There are more young people out spreading it around by going to the park with kids, running the trails, congregating in the desert to ride their ATVs and tear up the country side. That said Ive not been able to convince my 89 yr old Mom to stay at home either.
---------------------------------------

Slum has 'frequently' slammed the 'boomers' > therefore he's among the "younger people".

If there were NOT 2 'boomers'... slum wouldn't be alive ! NO ?

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by dassa
I used to think this site was full of people who would be the ones to stand beside when the shot hit the fan. Now, I'm dismayed how easily most are willing to give up freedom for a (false) sense of security.

Apparently none of you have been around anyone that has had this crap or you wouldn’t be worried about freedom instead of just living. What the hell is freedom if your dead!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Buck720
I used to think this site was full of people who would be the ones to stand beside when the shot hit the fan. Now, I'm dismayed how easily most are willing to give up freedom for a (false) sense of security.
Apparently none of you have been around anyone that has had this crap or you wouldn’t be worried about freedom instead of just living. What the hell is freedom if your dead!
There’s plenty of em’ that are scared schitless. So much so that they gotta convince themselves that it only happens to weak people and sickly people and old people...and those with “underlying health conditions”...in order for em’ to even be able to cope and sleep at night.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I

"Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, almighty God. I know not what course others might take but, as for me, give me Liberty or give me death!"---Patrick Henry

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

You ever been around anyone with the flu? CDC numbers since October is over 60,000. Wake up my friend, it's a fuqking hoax, perpetrated by the media to destroy this country.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mirage243

You ever been around anyone with the flu? CDC numbers since October is over 60,000. Wake up my friend, it's a fuqking hoax, perpetrated by the media to destroy this country.
And we never really landed on the moon. And the earth is flat.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
If it’s a hoax then why have I had two family members in south Louisiana die from it maybe you will get lucky and no one close to you will. Call it as you wish it ain’t a hoax people like you are a joke!

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
If it’s a hoax then why have I had two family members in south Louisiana die from it maybe you will get lucky and no one close to you will. Call it as you wish it ain’t a hoax people like you are a joke!

I've had lots of family members die from all kinds of stuff. I hate it for you and your family, but I doubt we will get close to the numbers of any of the major killers of people in this country on a yearly basis. We don't shut down the entire country and trash out economy because of it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Covid-19 fatality rates are 20 times higher than for the flu.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sc...ut-they-have-one-big-thing-in-common/amp

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by antlers

That can't be proven, we don't really know who has it and who don't.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Francois Balloux, Professor of Computational Systems Biology at University College London disagrees with you.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Francois Balloux, Professor of Computational Systems Biology at University College London disagrees with you.

How does a dude in London know who has it here, and who doesn't?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What the hell is life if you aren't free?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by Hastings
What the hell is life if you aren't free?

^^^^ bingo.

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (16penny, 007FJ, 1936M71, 160user, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 61 invisible), 2,395 guests, and 1,297 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,144
Posts18,484,119
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.