Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
The COVID is hitting hard an already sick culture.
There's always a silver lining.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Baton Rouge paper has a similar article, front page, headline news on this where 2/3 s of all the victims are blacks because of underlying health conditions. Stated as “significant health disparities between whites and blacks “.

The democrat governor says “I am troubled by the gulf between “.
Does that mean more white folks need to be sickened ?

The Urban League wants to look into this.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by hookeye
The COVID is hitting hard an already sick culture.
There's always a silver lining.

Except for them spreading this further.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Chicago should just make it illegal to have a virus. Hey, it works so well for guns, right?

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by hanco
The coloreds here don’t believe there is a problem. Maybe they don’t up there either.

And you know this how old timer? Been chilling with the homies? You sound as ignorant here, as you did when you posted a pic of your FUPA bearing wife talking about how shes hot...

What kind of sick individual uses terms like FUPA to describe another man's wife? What kind of person even knows what that means without looking it up?

Hey, FUPA was new to me. I grew my vocabulary today.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
The coloreds here don’t believe there is a problem. Maybe they don’t up there either.

And you know this how old timer? Been chilling with the homies? You sound as ignorant here, as you did when you posted a pic of your FUPA bearing wife talking about how shes hot...

What kind of sick individual uses terms like FUPA to describe another man's wife? What kind of person even knows what that means without looking it up?

It's the kind of individual who doesn't know the value of a wife and couldn't keep one if he wanted to.

"Chances Will Be Taken"

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

I work with about 300 colored people. They don’t feel this virus is a problem.

So... a guy who’s always on this site posting non stop racist things, openly belittles himself by admitting he is on the same level as about 300 of the targets of his jokes??.. yeah... dumb as I figured you to be.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

So... a guy who’s always on this site posting non stop racist things, openly belittles himself by admitting he is on the same level as about 300 of the targets of his jokes??.. yeah... dumb as I figured you to be.

Your post is racist in that you stated and clearly implied that blacks are a lower level.

Pot/kettle.

Your brother, Elkslayer will be along shortly to help you get your foot out of your mouth.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Like dog poop on your bootsole Ejp1234 makes his presence known.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Your post is racist in that you stated and clearly implied that blacks are a lower level.

Pot/kettle.

Your brother, Elkslayer will be along shortly to help you get your foot out of your mouth.

Lol, another dinkus... No... my post isnt... im pointing out the similarity, but yet his proclaimed disparity...

The jokes on him... constantly.

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Pot/kettle.

Lol, another dinkus... No... my post isnt... im pointing out the similarity, but yet his proclaimed disparity...

The jokes on him... constantly.

Go back to bed. You’re still drunk from last night.

Your disparities are legend.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Where's the race pimps jessie & al? Ain't it about time to have a million man march in downtown chitcago? Next thing ya know the splc will be namin covid-19 a racist organization...

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

When making a faux complaint you must at least complain about improper pronoun use or something. Call him a racist. Get woke or go broke.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Are you going to answer the FUPA challenge? Us old timers need to see!

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
It's really pathetic you old retards can't find anything better to do than to constantly look for things to reassure yourselves of your superiority to another race. Like a f.uckin broken record.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Blackheart
It's really pathetic you old retards can't find anything better to do than to constantly look for things to reassure yourselves of your superiority to another race. Like a f.uckin broken record.

This isn’t about superiority, it is about various races repeatedly confirming objective facts regarding their inability to function in western civilization without outside assistance.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Kinda like you claiming superiority over the rest here at The Campfire, maybe?

Grins

Go get another cup of coffee you Ole Phart.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Stickfight

This isn’t about superiority, it is about various races repeatedly confirming objective facts regarding their inability to function in western civilization without outside assistance.

Your need to prove how poor you are before posting with Blackfart. He has a millennial chip on his shoulder and can't figure what direction is up. He needs to get to his safe spot, pull his blanky over his head and drop a Blackfart.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant

The coloreds I work with have the attitude that Whitey isn’t going to tell them what to do, so they are going to keep going out, mingling with each other just like they always have done. That’s why so many are sick, making more sick. We will show Whitey, he can’t make us do anything.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Kinda like you claiming superiority over the rest here at The Campfire, maybe?

Grins

Go get another cup of coffee you Ole Phart.
I don't spend my time trying to find somebody to feel superior to on a daily basis like many here. It's not just blacks either. It's anybody who's a "Yankee", a millenial, a "snowflake", "poor", "white trash" and the list goes on and on and on. It gets real old and is pathetic as hell.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (16gage, 160user, 16penny, 1lessdog, 10ring1, 007FJ, 45 invisible), 2,906 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,491
Posts18,490,394
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.