Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JamesJr
the Negroes are going to be screaming for "special" treatment from corona.

White people please help!

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
I think I’m going to give the stimulus money they give me to needy blacks!

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Bullshyt somebody else there scooter.

It is right there in the article: the problem is food deserts and lack of walkable streets. Who is to blame for black people, who exist in a time of opulence unprecedented for their race, not having those things? It is just an objective fact that they’ve failed to build those things, just like it is an objective fact that they’ve failed to heed warnings about how to slow the spread of this infectious disease.

That doesn’t imply superiority in the way you mean. Though it is likely, that if there were a superior race, people would envy the things it had and constantly appeal to it for help.
Everybody here is well aware of the problems and shortcomings of the urban black communties. There is no reason to constantly point them out except for the FACT that these pathetic ass holes have a desperate, deep seated need to feel superior in some way to somebody, anybody. It is blatantly obvious and shockingly pathetic to anybody who reads the posts here on a regular basis.

Please, Please let me know it there is anything I can to help with your fight........(fight for failure).

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
There are some bright aspects to the black culture in America, but it definitely has bad aspects. The blacks seem to be more interested in enjoying the present moment and not thinking about the consequences of their behavior for the future.

I agreed 100% with your whole post, but wanted to comment specifically on this part. I believe it takes many, many years to change the DNA of a particular race of people. The Negroes still have a lot of jungle DNA flowing through their veins. That's why they murder, rob, rape, and live as they do. The jungle mentality is still there, as well as the "live for today, and don't worry about tomorrow", which they could do back in Africa. Since coming here, they have always been "looked after". They were as slaves, and in the years after the War For Southern Independence, they were dependent upon the White man for a job, just as they are mostly dependent upon the government today to see that their needs are met. That's why they have chosen to live in places like Chicago, because the Democrats take care of them.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by MM879

It is right there in the article: the problem is food deserts and lack of walkable streets. Who is to blame for black people, who exist in a time of opulence unprecedented for their race, not having those things? It is just an objective fact that they’ve failed to build those things, just like it is an objective fact that they’ve failed to heed warnings about how to slow the spread of this infectious disease.

That doesn’t imply superiority in the way you mean. Though it is likely, that if there were a superior race, people would envy the things it had and constantly appeal to it for help.
Everybody here is well aware of the problems and shortcomings of the urban black communties. There is no reason to constantly point them out except for the FACT that these pathetic ass holes have a desperate, deep seated need to feel superior in some way to somebody, anybody. It is blatantly obvious and shockingly pathetic to anybody who reads the posts here on a regular basis.

Please, Please let me know it there is anything I can to help with your fight........(fight for failure).
Please let me know if you'd like your face pounded out the back of your head. I am more than capable, experienced and willing to do it when this virus is past. Damn I get sick of old creepy f.ucks like you. A good ass whoopin might straighten you right out.. How long's it been since you had one ?

IC B2

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Worked a couple big factories w blacks from major urban areas.
All they cared about was their food and getting laid.

Didn't care who they screwed or if it made a kid. Nope. Zero responsibility.

But they were damn serious about their food, like lose their friggin minds if a footlong sandwich had 9 pickle slices on it instead of the requested 8

Live for the day, because whitey will pay for tomorrow.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by MM879

Please let me know if you'd like your face pounded out the back of your head. I am more than capable, experienced and willing to do it when this virus is past. Damn I get sick of old creepy f.ucks like you. A good ass whoopin might straighten you right out.. How long's it been since you had one ?

The line forms to the rear. Please observe social distancing. HaHa..........

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by hookeye

I've worked with plenty of whites here that were the same way. Add booze and/or weed to your list and life is complete for many.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Maybe factories w folks from St Louis, Chicago or Detroit are just different.
All the others folks aren't like that.
Oddly, the news shows a broken violent culture that perpetuates illness and disease.
Even more strange, I can't remember when, decades back, after seeing this BS, I exactly decided to not care.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by hookeye

I've worked with plenty of whites here that were the same way. Add in booze and/or weed to your list and life is complete for many.

The drunks and stoners tend to just be pigs at home. Aint out shooting the gas station attendant or doing much of anything requiring effort.
They might brawl over some WWF or NASCAR discussion, with fellow drunks/stoners in their trailer.

But their damage seems to be very localized.

When less than 20% of the population is black but is committing 80% of the violence, the teachers spend 50% of their class time trying to get them
to behave so class can be taught......the corruption of the school system to help them pass (yet the problem of "young black males not graduating" has gotten worse).....

they are out of control as a people. And they won't get their chit together.
They never will, as long as they think it's somebody else's fault.

Last edited by hookeye; 04/07/20.
IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
It's a shame that most black city folks, give the country black folks a bad name. My best neighbors happen to be black and we enjoy each others friendship. But I can go to the city and always find a reason that I don't like negros in very short order. Pigs get fat and hogs get slaughtered and there's way more over weight blacks than whites per capita. The China virus is playing heck on fat people of any race.

Life is good live it while you can.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Come to think of it, if I can't kill it, f.uck it or or eat it, I'm not terribly interested myself.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
I will wait until Colon Flarhatty puts a video out.

Then we will know for sure.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
It's a shame that most black city folks, give the country black folks a bad name. My best neighbors happen to be black and we enjoy each others friendship. But I can go to the city and always find a reason that I don't like negros in very short order. Pigs get fat and hogs get slaughtered and there's way more over weight blacks than whites per capita. The China virus is playing heck on fat people of any race.
Stay the f.uck out of cities.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Decency has no color.
Excuses seem to have a tint.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Let's keep it real.....I'll help.

Originally Posted by Lennie
https://www.latimes.com/world-natio...an-american-community-city-officials-say

By GREGORY PRATT, JOHN BYRNE
APRIL 6, 20203:51 PM
CHICAGO — Chicago Public Health Commissioner Dr. Allison Arwady outlined the city’s grim coronavirus statistics along racial lines.
Although only 30% of the city is black, more than half of Chicago’s COVID-19 cases have hit African Americans, and 72% of the dead were black, Arwady said.

That’s driven in part by already-existing inequities lifestyle choices, Arwady said. In Chicago, there’s an 8.8-year gap in life expectancy between white and black residents, largely driven by chronic disease lifestyle choices, she said.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by hanco
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
The coloreds here don’t believe there is a problem. Maybe they don’t up there either.

And you know this how old timer? Been chilling with the homies? You sound as ignorant here, as you did when you posted a pic of your FUPA bearing wife talking about how shes hot...

I work with about 300 colored people. They don’t feel this virus is a problem.

Driving thru East Oakland the other day the usual group hanging out side the little corner market and 4 to 6 guys passing the joint around. Seeing this chit non stop , but it's someone else's fault. You can fix ignorance but stupid is forever.

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I think I’m going to give the stimulus money they give me to needy blacks!

The Cadillac ones or the Lexus ones?

Just curious..

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Below is a photo of some leaders of the city of Houston Texas. Do you see anything wrong with it? If so, was it caused by institutional racism or by an inborn inability to comprehend how the virus is transmitted and the role of a mask in preventing same.

Sadly, if those in control simply denied these people masks and gave them to people who understand, they would be called racists but would probably save lives.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Lennie: I just now heard, on FOX News, that in New Orleans 70% of the people there with the Chinese Red Death Flu are black folks, but they only make up 30% of New Orleans residents!
I would have to venture an experienced "guess" that the black folks in New Orleans are not abiding by the rules?
Sad.
Some things NEVER change.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1Akshooter, 222Sako, 01Foreman400, 21, 53 invisible), 2,441 guests, and 1,210 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,455
Posts18,489,729
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.