Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Good thing she's got enough money to pay someone else to raise her adopted kids.

A chick loud and proud espousing traditional values, yet is unmarried raising young kids on her own and putting in what has already been referred to as a tremendous work schedule.

I don't disagree with her on much of anything, but I find those facts a little hypocritical.

Moms belong at home taking care of the kiddos unless financial straights dictate otherwise. But with the cost of childcare anymore it's a wash, as has been relayed to me by family and friends who've had to juggle.

I know I'll take heat for that sentence, and that's ok.

Humans have only a short period of time to make it and achieve what they want to accomplish.

Most intelligent folks who have opportunities often try to make the best and most of those opportunities while they have the health and the time to do so.

That ain’t juggling, that’s getting down to it and getting it done.

Folks that have kids and do it right prioritize them and put them first. A female who'd rather go have a career and play at being a breadwinner when she doesn't absolutely have to ain't wired to have kids. Like I said, sometimes life deals you a bad hand and you have to do what you have to do to get by.

You take what life gives you and you deal with it.

There’s life as it should be and life as it is.
I doubt that her kids are suffering any trauma and neither you, me or anyone but her knows where the shortfalls, if any, lie.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good thing she's got enough money to pay someone else to raise her adopted kids.

A chick loud and proud espousing traditional values, yet is unmarried raising young kids on her own and putting in what has already been referred to as a tremendous work schedule.

I don't disagree with her on much of anything, but I find those facts a little hypocritical.

Moms belong at home taking care of the kiddos unless financial straights dictate otherwise. But with the cost of childcare anymore it's a wash, as has been relayed to me by family and friends who've had to juggle.

I have been around enough years to know this is true.... no heat from me Gruff

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by mirage243
Laura is a smart catholic slit licking lesbo bitch.
fixt.

I watch her and like her, but where is her kids dad? Sad.

Plus, I dont like the deep state pukes she interviewed trying to box Trump in.

We die from Corona or from business slow down, trying to force his hand. That pos WSJ puke should be hung with his deep state bud.

Calling Laura Ingraham a homosexual is even more stupid than the OP misspelling her last name.
The vile words you used to call her that say far more about you than they do about the lady.
The fact that you are too lazy to do the easy lookup about Laura, her kids, her personal life and her career, say more about you than they do about the lady.

In college, Laura took a lot of heat for her anti-homosexual opinions. The Dartmouth Review described their reporter, Ingraham as having "the most extreme anti-homosexual views imaginable.”
Later in life Laura modified her opinions on that subject when her gay brother lost his life partner to AIDS. She now supports civil unions between same-sex partners, but believes marriage "is between a man and a woman". She was planning her own wedding in 2005 when she came down with breast cancer.

Laura worked as a speechwriter for Reagan and than she earned her Law Degree. She topped out that career working for SSCJ Clarence Thomas.
Laura now has added over 20 years as a hardcore Conservative radio and TV talk show host. She specializes in taken on and shooting down the Liberal Left as they try to destroy Trump. Bring em on!
At the same time Laura will not take any slack when Conservatives step on their tongues.
She has earned her reputation as a tough broad. And that is just something some such as you just cannot handle.

Maybe you should read the thread, Fred.

Well, no gay news exists I'm happy to say so please disregard my apparently erroneous statement. Glad to read of this.,

https://www.distractify.com/p/is-laura-ingraham-married

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

And if you say you were wrong and apologize you will still catch hell from her admiring Fire guys. wink

I , in fact indicated I watch her most nights. One doesnt do that without appreciating her views, but if you have one concern, into the Fire with you-you must burn. grin

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Humans have only a short period of time to make it and achieve what they want to accomplish.

Most intelligent folks who have opportunities often try to make the best and most of those opportunities while they have the health and the time to do so.

That ain’t juggling, that’s getting down to it and getting it done.

Folks that have kids and do it right prioritize them and put them first. A female who'd rather go have a career and play at being a breadwinner when she doesn't absolutely have to ain't wired to have kids. Like I said, sometimes life deals you a bad hand and you have to do what you have to do to get by.
my wife has never had to work in the 28 yrs we've been together.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
In 2014 Laura backed David Brat from the Tea Party movement.
Brat went on to beat then-House Majority Leader Eric Cantor for Virginia's 7th Congressional District seat.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
In 2014 Laura backed David Brat from the Tea Party movement.
Brat went on to beat then-House Majority Leader Eric Cantor for Virginia's 7th Congressional District seat.

Wow, talk about full circle of connectiveness.....Eric Cantor is married to a progressive liberal.

BTW- I saw him in DC a few years ago, he's doing just fine.

If Laura Ingraham is the enemy, I have no idea what you guys are paying attention to these days.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by GeorgiaBoy
Kingston,

I live in a small town of about 20,000 people. We know the bankers, the eateries, the butcher, the shop keepers, ect. by name. Our town it old school America. We all look out for each other.

In this case, the daughter is an outsider. I know for a fact that she has been up and down I-75 and in at least three States over the course of 3 months. That's the thing. You venture out, you put yourself at risk.

Every eating establishment, every gas station, every hotel along I-75 has been visited by 100's of people every day. They come from every part of the country, and from all walks of life. I don't get it.

I was scheduled for an MRI in Atlanta on March, 16th, and had an appointment with the Radiologist the next day. We booked a room at an Atlanta Hotel just off I-75. We are 3.5 hrs. South of Atlanta.

I went in for the MRI, but all the way up there, I thought about the risk were were taking at restaurants, gas stations and hotels.

We packed our lunch and supper. We filled up with gas before we left--and I did not stay in the hotel. I told the Radiologist after the MRI that I was headed home. If he saw something that concerned him...he could call.

I have a 10-year old daughter. I could not live with myself if I were the cause of bringing something home to her. We have a contingency plan. If I get sick, my wife and daughter leaves. Period! If I pull through, I pull through. If I don't, they can burn the house down around me.

My wife thinks that's crazy talk. But after three brain surgeries in 2019, the health and well being of my family comes first. I've come close enough to death that I realize that death is the final stage of living. Don't want to go tomorrow, but, bringing harm to my family is worse than death to me.

I’m with you. My comment SMFH = shaking my [bleep] head. I can’t believe your neighbor doesn’t understand her responsibility to self isolate, particularly as she’s sharing a house with her COVID-19 positive daughter. I’ve been railing against misinformation posted here and elsewhere for over a month. I’ve been doing this with people like you and your town’s people in mind. This is real and must be taken seriously. I wish you all the best, and hope your neighbor hasn’t doomed your wonderful community.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by hookeye
Read that Laura Ingraham dated the guy that ended up marrying Kellyanne Conway.
Wiki says she wrote some very anti gay stuff when in college.

Doubt she's a carpet muncher

If she wasn’t gay in college...

Grins

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They were All bi in college, or so they say...just experimenting. I always enjoyed watching. laugh

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by irfubar

I have been around enough years to know this is true.... no heat from me Gruff

I’m not saying Gruff is wrong. Women entering the workplace has sacrificed much for family life and it’s easily seen in our society today.

I do give Laura enough credit to manage her own personal business without calling her a hypocrite, though.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
It's important that you watch Laura Ingram from the start tonight.

You sure you don’t mean Laura Ingraham?

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Thanks, kingston - for the affirmation - and the well wishes.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by GeorgiaBoy
Thanks, kingston - for the affirmation - and the well wishes.

Keep us posted, GB.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (10gaugemag, 1minute, 204guy, 160user, 12344mag, 1234, 55 invisible), 1,931 guests, and 1,097 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,901
Posts18,498,123
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.