Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
J
jk16 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
Let the latest numbers sink in and REALIZE HOW WE ARE ALL BEING PLAYED.

Last edited by jk16; 04/08/20.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
He may be right, but, I worry heavily about my little woman on the front lines at the hospital 5 days a week, if I loose that girl, I may just clear my list and go join her!

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gunner , stay strong this thing is scary but healthy people stand a very good chance of making it with out complications. And if they do make it they have herd immunity. Stay positive my friend

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Thanks Buddy. smile

Trump Won!
J
jk16 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by gunner500
He may be right, but, I worry heavily about my little woman on the front lines at the hospital 5 days a week, if I loose that girl, I may just clear my list and go join her!

Gunner
God Bless your wife. Sincerely.

I worry about the medical professionals as well.

There IS NO EXCUSE for the incompitence ,greed and curruption in our medical supply chains with regards to PPE etc.

My issue is THE CONINTUED LOCKDOWN in parts of this country where it is not nessesary.. We are destroying parts of our economy for no good reason.

If we look at what South Korea and other countries have done using PPE and widespread testing we can open things back up without endangering lives.

IC B2

Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
I like tucker a lot..and hope he is right. My issue though is that locking down American society is very likely the reason for these positive changes. The deaths from covid 19 are not instead of the flu or instead of suicide....they are in addition to.

Our President is a very smart man. I trust his judgment and that if his cabinet over a talking head...no matter how much I like his show.

GOD Bless America
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Thank you Sir, she's very intelligent and strong, but has to keep the money going to where it needs to go for supplies and staff or the Docs, Nurses and Transport Teams can't do crap, the near endless conference calls are wearing on her, she simply cares a lot about people and their wellbeing.

Trump Won!
J
jk16 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Quak
I like tucker a lot..and hope he is right. My issue though is that locking down American society is very likely the reason for these positive changes. The deaths from covid 19 are not instead of the flu or instead of suicide....they are in addition to.

Our President is a very smart man. I trust his judgment and that if his cabinet over a talking head...no matter how much I like his show.

I agree with the lockdown UP TO THIS POINT

But not much longer...

Fauci and the rest of the power hungry little Deepstate minions want to lockdown this country UNTIL JUNE?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Stay strong Gunner, and tell the wife she's a rockstar for toughing this out!

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Stay strong Gunner, and tell the wife she's a rockstar for toughing this out!

Thanks Jack, will do, she'll be home Fri night for the weekend.

Trump Won!
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Prayers sent up for your wife Gunner.

J
jk16 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J

Gunner.. What hospital does she work in?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Thank you Sir, she's very intelligent and strong, but has to keep the money going to where it needs to go for supplies and staff or the Docs, Nurses and Transport Teams can't do crap, the near endless conference calls are wearing on her, she simply cares a lot about people and their wellbeing.

Give the girlie my kudos and thanks, gunner.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

Gunner I fear for your better half as well....because this thing is real.

But Im firmly convinced that its not the threat we are being told. This whole scenario has the feel of smoke getting blown up our ass.

It is a feasibility study to see how to effectively manipulate the population and find out what they'll respond to, a dry run if you will in case the Dems ever get back in power.

On the good news side they learned one of the publics responses was to arm themselves. March was the biggest month on record for gun and ammo sales.

Its hard to herd an armed populace into box cars.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Thanks for the good words Ingwe, that helps.

I'll tell her EE, Thanks.

Appreciate it my Friend Dirt.

JK16, Mercy Hospital, home office St. Louis.

Trump Won!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
The big numbers were WITH lockdowns already factored in. So, in that respect the lockdowns ARE NOT what are causing us to do better than the models predicted. No, the models were simply wrong.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jk16

My question is who writes the script that Tucker reads each night?

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Great job by Tucker, there.

Meanwhile, the deafening din of armchair expert clucking hens chasing about a few contrarians groans on. Will they ever tire out? Pick up a new interest? Perhaps actually do something constructive?

Tune in next thread, friends, as the campfire burns....

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.

J
jk16 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Originally Posted by jk16

My question is who writes the script that Tucker reads each night?

Probably Tucker himself. He is an actual Journalist.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ingwe

Gunner I fear for your better half as well....because this thing is real.

But Im firmly convinced that its not the threat we are being told. This whole scenario has the feel of smoke getting blown up our ass.

It is a feasibility study to see how to effectively manipulate the population and find out what they'll respond to, a dry run if you will in case the Dems ever get back in power.

On the good news side they learned one of the publics responses was to arm themselves. March was the biggest month on record for gun and ammo sales.

Its hard to herd an armed populace into box cars.

It is beautifully designed. Panic is an easy sell and a great way to amass more power. If the doom and gloomers are right with the mass hysteria that they easily sold,well, they were way in front and grab credit. If they were wrong - "Well, thank God we locked the world down or it would have been at least 1000x worse!" - and they grab credit.
Same bullshiite as Global Warming- "Can we afford to wait?"
Same bullshiite as the Obama stimulus - "It's a damn good thing we acted or the meltdown would have been worse. It set the stage for Trump's economy."
We lack rationality and the ability to even listen to anyone who questions. We saw this in the eco movement of the 80's and 90's. The left was so radical, based on logging practices that had been abandoned decades prior, that anyone rational was almost forced to the other extreme. There was no room for compromise or middle ground.
Today, much like Global Warming, if you question what is being sold, well you're a damn ignorant denier who has blood on his hands, even though I haven't noticed anyone on here advocating that we party down and ignore common sense safety and responsibility.

It's interesting that some numbers and 2nd or 3rd hand information are easily swallowed by some, when it affirms their position, but other numbers and 2nd hand info are violently attacked, when it calls their almost religious adherence to their position into question, even though the same flaws exist in both sets of information. It could be argued that both sets have a personal agenda attached. One is more government power and control, the other is personal freedom and control. We, unfortunately, are being fed multiple loads of crap, in my opinion. Also unfortunately, I seriously doubt that we will ever be given the true and accurate numbers of the magnitude (or lack thereof) of the threat.

There are long term ramifications that concern me. More loss of liberty, more government power, more debt, damage to the economy, the Republican party can no longer claim to be the party of the fiscally conservative, to name a few. The government also now knows that they have full control over the people. Most will unquestioningly regurgitate the government line if it is sold to them with the proper rhetoric.

There is room for questions and previous generations may well have demanded answers. Sadly, not today.

Last edited by 280shooter; 04/08/20.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

158 members (35, arky65, 240NMC, 10Glocks, afisher, 12 invisible), 1,534 guests, and 855 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,603
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.