Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
acy Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by akaSawDoctor
60,000 may very well end up being the final talley. The whole country had to stay home to accomplish it. Doesn’t anyone care to guess on how many parish with no measures taken? That’s the projection I would like to hear.

Not sure I buy into this. By the time the various states started the stay home orders, the horses were likely so far out and away from the barn that shutting the barn door was ineffective. As far as the orders themselves, they have so many exceptions that I question, again, the effectiveness of the orders. Finally, they've just recently suggested that the general population wear masks.
Personally, I think New York City is what worst case scenario looks like in this country. If the virus is as contagious and as deadly as the "government experts" claimed then it should have been completely spread throughout NYC by the time any action was taken there.

O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by acy
60,000 may very well end up being the final talley. The whole country had to stay home to accomplish it. Doesn’t anyone care to guess on how many parish with no measures taken? That’s the projection I would like to hear.

Not sure I buy into this. By the time the various states started the stay home orders, the horses were likely so far out and away from the barn that shutting the barn door was ineffective. As far as the orders themselves, they have so many exceptions that I question, again, the effectiveness of the orders. Finally, they've just recently suggested that the general population wear masks.
Personally, I think New York City is what worst case scenario looks like in this country. If the virus is as contagious and as deadly as the "government experts" claimed then it should have been completely spread throughout NYC by the time any action was taken there.

I think I heard the virus is 3x as contagious as the flu. You bring up some good points regarding the length of time the virus was allowed to spread before NYC put any stop measures in place.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
California and Texas will never get to NY/NJ numbers, the rest of the country will settle down quickly, NY/NJ would have to hit 40,000 for the country to hit 60,000... not going to happen.

Kent

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jk16
Originally Posted by akasparky
With Tuckers logic we could remove all those pesky stop signs from intersections too.
Most the time there is no other car coming anyway so why bother to stop at all.

Makes perfect sense...for fools..

I think you are damn idiot.

Watch the entire viideo again and TRY LISTENING THIS TIME.

I'm a quick learner, got it the first go round.

You just keep chuggin' that koolaid with your eyes glued to your TV screen....
They will do all your thinking for ya...

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
J
jk16 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
With Tuckers logic we could remove all those pesky stop signs from intersections too.
Most the time there is no other car coming anyway so why bother to stop at all.

Makes perfect sense...for fools..

I think you are damn idiot.

Watch the entire viideo again and TRY LISTENING THIS TIME.

I'm a quick learner, got it the first go round.

You just keep chuggin' that koolaid with your eyes glued to your TV screen....
They will do all your thinking for ya...

By hiding in your house like a lil bytch scared of your own shaddow?.

WE KNOW who is doing YOUR thinking and it ain't
you...

Which was Tucker's point ,you lying twit.

Last edited by jk16; 04/09/20.
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Quak
I like tucker a lot..and hope he is right. My issue though is that locking down American society is very likely the reason for these positive changes. The deaths from covid 19 are not instead of the flu or instead of suicide....they are in addition to.

Our President is a very smart man. I trust his judgment and that if his cabinet over a talking head...no matter how much I like his show.

I agree with the lockdown UP TO THIS POINT

But not much longer...

Fauci and the rest of the power hungry little Deepstate minions want to lockdown this country UNTIL JUNE?

Agreed. Let's start the engines of the economy up again May 1st. Not June 1st.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Amen to that.

Where are they guys that were saying COVID would be this massive taker of life here in the good old USA?

A
acy Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
Originally Posted by acy

I think I heard the virus is 3x as contagious as the flu. You bring up some good points regarding the length of time the virus was allowed to spread before NYC put any stop measures in place.

Yep, and when you couple how contagious it is supposed be, with 27,000 people per square mile, riding crowded subways, buses, getting in and out of cabs, crowded sidewalks, etc..... with nothing being done for quite awhile after infected people started showing up, you have a recipe for worst case. Of course no one at the government level will bring this up.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I wonder what Trump's view was/is on all of this?

Conduct is the best proof of character.
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Trump wants people back to work.I'l bet communist governors drag this out for months.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
gunner -

1st of importance is THANKS and APPRECIATION to your 'little woman' for her IMPORTANT role in this MESS.
We MUST have good Drs. and Nurses OR.......................................

2nd of importance is for YOU to NOT give up quickly. Don't throw in the towel OR make preparations to do so at this point in time.

I know this virus is real and deadly but I too think it's WAY overblown. 24 hrs/day and 7 days/week the L S M is pounding this FEAR across OUR nation.

It's working.....I leave the media channels looking for some breathing room and just LOOK at all the Threads Here On
the Fire about C V 19. There is no escape here either.

Keep your Head UP, UP, UP ! ! !

Prayers for BOTH of Y'all.

Last edited by jwall; 04/09/20.

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Are they US cities? Will you give us some examples of those cities?

Here's an article I found on a quick Google search. YouTube has some videos, as well. None in the US that I know of.

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I watch him regularly and agree with most of what he says. I differ with him on this one. He was rattling on about suicide and drug death numbers. That’s got nothing to do with an infectious disease. I do not believe Trump would have done what he did for no reason. He was rolling high on all aspects of the economy. He would not risk that for no reason. Ed k

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Trump was in a tough spot...damned if you do, damned if you don't. Now it's time to get things back to "normal".

O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by dassa
Are they US cities? Will you give us some examples of those cities?

Here's an article I found on a quick Google search. YouTube has some videos, as well. None in the US that I know of.

Your article didn't come across.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Seems overblown in Minnesota.

39 deaths with a median age of 86...almost all of them in nursing homes.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

I agree with the lockdown UP TO THIS POINT

But not much longer...

Fauci and the rest of the power hungry little Deepstate minions want to lockdown this country UNTIL JUNE?

Agreed. Let's start the engines of the economy up again May 1st. Not June 1st.

May 1st at the latest, yes.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We are alive to bitch about it.................I personally think this distancing thing is working. As well as a reminder about hygiene and how we should be acting during cold and flu seasons anyway. I also think it is time to get America back to work - still avoiding big crowds and keeping a distance. Overblown, maybe but can you imagine if it went the other way?

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ERK
I watch him regularly and agree with most of what he says. I differ with him on this one. He was rattling on about suicide and drug death numbers. That’s got nothing to do with an infectious disease. I do not believe Trump would have done what he did for no reason. He was rolling high on all aspects of the economy. He would not risk that for no reason. Ed k

Does make you wonder what it really looks like when there is an emergency room full of infected people. Maybe some video of what really happened in China.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Saw a report the other day that shows that deaths from the normal Flu are WAY down. Like half of normal. Did people suddenly quit dying of the flu or are those deaths now being reported as Covid 19? That would make the numbers for covid 19 much higher than they should be and bring its death rate down closer to normal flu. But that does not fit the MSM narrative does it.

Some mornings, it just does not feel worth it to chew through the straps!~
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (1minute, 06hunter59, 222Sako, 160user, 10gaugemag, 21, 72 invisible), 2,354 guests, and 1,278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,537
Posts18,491,409
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.