Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
K
kroo88 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by ironbender
No. You tried to make it sound like he was the only one. He’s not.

Was he banned?

Whose name is in my title?

Your admiration is obvious.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
He is such a jerk for speaking the truth and not backing up the president when he makes stuff up off the top of his head. He doesn't even praise Trump when he goes up to speak.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
He is such a jerk for speaking the truth and not backing up the president when he makes stuff up off the top of his head. He doesn't even praise Trump when he goes up to speak.

You mean like he said in January this was no big deal and disagreed with the President on the initial chinese travel ban? Not to mention he's been WRONG on every prediction he's made... TWO MILLION down to sixty thousand ...I think he failed math....

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by jorgeI

You mean like he said in January this was no big deal and disagreed with the President on the initial chinese travel ban? Not to mention he's been WRONG on every prediction he's made... TWO MILLION down to sixty thousand ...I think he failed math....

The president's january travel ban only banned non-citizens from coming here from china. It did not prevent Americans from going back and forth from China. In other words it was not a travel ban and would not be effective. The proof that it would not be effective is that it was Americans that brought it into the country, not Chinese.

As for the numbers, they are based on models that make predictions based on the current data. Its like predicting the weather. The weather models come up with predictions based on the current data. As the data changes, so does the predictions. When the 2 million number was predicted, there was no testing going on and there was no social distancing or lock down and that was the number based on us not doing anything. The longer the dockdown goes on, the lower the numbers will become. In other words, the lockdown and social distancing has been effective.

Last edited by JimFromTN; 04/09/20.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Where's the little pricks Aids Vaccine he promised the world years ago? The sky is falling, the sky is falling!

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

The president's january travel ban only banned non-citizens from coming here from china. It did not prevent Americans from going back and forth from China. In other words it was not a travel ban and would not be effective. The proof that it would not be effective is that it was Americans that brought it into the country, not Chinese.

As for the numbers, they are based on models that make predictions based on the current data. Its like predicting the weather. The weather models come up with predictions based on the current data. As the data changes, so does the predictions. When the 2 million number was predicted, there was no testing going on and there was no social distancing or lock down and that was the number based on us not doing anything. The longer the dockdown goes on, the lower the numbers will become. In other words, the lockdown and social distancing has been effective.

Jorge read it slowly, move your lips if that helps you understand.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Hell yeah those climate models worked so well for global warming....... lets use them to tank the economy..... that will show those damn deplorables...... fuggin Trump voters anyway.....
LMAO

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by irfubar

Hell yeah those climate models worked so well for global warming....... lets use them to tank the economy..... that will show those damn deplorables...... fuggin Trump voters anyway.....
LMAO

They have proven successful. If we went into this blindly without these models, Trump would still have his thumb up his backside and allot more people would die.

K
kroo88 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K

LMAO

They have proven successful. If we went into this blindly without these models, Trump would still have his thumb up his backside and allot more people would die.

Aaaahhh....Jimmy, many thanks for bringing the Rachel Maddow perspective to the ‘Fire.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Fauci likes the spotlight and will extend his time on camera, milk it for all it’s worth. Once the ‘crisis’ is over, he needs to be thanked for his service, ‘retired’ and replaced by a more sober and reasonable medical leader at NIH who takes a broader view of the role. Col./Dr. Birx seems a likely successor.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty of give me death! P. Henry

Deus vult!

Rhodesians all now

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Why don't You libtards go somewhere that might listen to you, I got bad news for you. you ain't changing any intelligent minds!

MOLON LABE
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by boatammo
Why don't You libtards go somewhere that might listen to you, I got bad news for you. you ain't changing any intelligent minds!

^^^^^^This!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
fauci is a lifelong gov't employee do You any more info. he's changed everything he's said as has everyone also. It's a fluid situation.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by boatammo
fauci is a lifelong gov't employee do You any more info. he's changed everything he's said as has everyone also. It's a fluid situation.

Yep... bureaucratic speak for we don't what the hell we are doing, but you need to keeps listening to us.... because we know best

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Fauci has been following models that are insanely incorrect.

He has yet to address that and at some point, someone needs to ask him why he can't modernize his thinking on this virus. He sure isn't acting like someone who should be heading up a task force.

It could be that he has political motivations....i wouldn't doubt it at all. If that's true, he needs to be tried and hung.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

He has yet to address that and at some point, someone needs to ask him why he can't modernize his thinking on this virus. He sure isn't acting like someone who should be heading up a task force.

It could be that he has political motivations....i wouldn't doubt it at all. If that's true, he needs to be tried and hung.

Watch this and see what you think...
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...attacks-trump-white-house-presser-video/

K
kroo88 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K

That clip is in the OP.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kroo88

That clip is in the OP.

Ooops sorry Kroo

K
kroo88 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by kroo88

That clip is in the OP.

Ooops sorry Kroo

Ya, ya, all caught up in the resurrection.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I haven't liked that little rat bastard since day one

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

102 members (6mmbrfan, 3333vl, 300_savage, 1_deuce, 673, 15 invisible), 1,751 guests, and 1,111 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,626
Posts18,492,897
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.