Print Thread
Hop To
Page 494 of 2,280 1 2 492 493 494 495 496 2279 2280
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Indeed, as do I. Well said.

In the meantime...Q gave Steve a shout out...check it out! He even put you in kill brackets Stevie-0!

Patriots stand at the ready. [Shills whine]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

GB1

Whip #14763570 04/09/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Well said Bearhuntr and Whip. Uh, well said Q also.

Whip #14764243 04/09/20
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Whip #14764405 04/09/20
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Whip

In the meantime...Q gave Steve a shout out...check it out! He even put you in kill brackets Stevie-0!

Yes, most of America believe that these traitors will go unpunished.

Lets ask the Fire, shall we.
Go open a thread in the Campfire and ask your fellow members here if they believe these traitors will be punished.

Wanna bet on how many vote yes-vs-no.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Whip

Yes, most of America believe that these traitors will go unpunished.

Lets ask the Fire, shall we.
Go open a thread in the Campfire and ask your fellow members here if they believe these traitors will be punished.

Wanna bet on how many vote yes-vs-no.

And that would prove what? That a larger percentage of the campfire members are doubters? Has it ever occured to you that there is a much larger world out there than the Fire? And it comes with folks just as brilliant as the Fire folks?
Many of these non-Fire folks are more concerned with what is happening right under there feet than whether Hillary gets arrested. Many of them want the entire beast taken down, not of few puppets. And now that more and more information is coming out
about the Satanic Spirit Cooking and the Adrenochrome harvesting ect. They want that dealt with and ALL of the demonic players captured and executed. A hand full of puppets is wasting our time and fixes nothing but some narrow minded peoples ego's, that's it.
If you took as much time to dig and research the demonic baby eaters as you do failing to dispell Q, you might become a solution instead of the problem. You might want to think on that right there.

IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by bearhuntr
There are [at the least] 100 million people in the USA that totally disagree with the Constitution. Some of them are waking up to the truth...most are not. I for one am not emboldened by all the voices broadcasting "we have the guns-bring it on." Civil war anyone? What a crock of bs.

Yes, there will be conflicts when the s.h.t.f. I am certain that Steve and his ilk have all the answers. They must know, or rather possess, all of the data that the MI, our President, and all of those Americans that adhere to "true Constitutionality" [and the freedoms thus delineated] have a hold on.

It has been a long time since I donned a wetsuit for work and boated explosives around. Before you go thinking incorrectly that I am ex military, I am not, it was a two year commercial enterprise working as a contractor with the COE..nothing more. What I brought out of this experience however, was to value communication, the ability to discern the difference between bs and honesty, to enact measures of planning for safety [and then going over with my men several times,] and to lower the threshold of possible disaster. Under those circumstances, one learns to trust or act. I always ran the operation [and thus the dangers] by all 4 of the guys. That is where I first heard the words of this acronym: WWG1WGA. My point on this long-winded post is that I call bs when I see it and understand when a team is altogether one-minded and in unison on a mission. Timeframes are not so important as are the end results. If one of my guys [then or now] have a concern or bitch, I let them explain. What I desire is for them to elucidate a solution...in their own words. If they fail to do so the matter is dropped. That is why Steve is on ignore...

As do I, and as I have for a long time. Shills gonna shill.

"Blessed is the man whose wife is his best friend - especially if she likes to HUNT!"

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength, and love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these."
Whip #14765532 04/10/20
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
And that would prove what? That a larger percentage of the campfire members are doubters?

LOL

"Doubters", interesting choice of words. Sounds a bit Cult like, dontcha think.

It would not prove anything, it would be a poll and polls reflect opinions and beliefs, not provable facts.

It would not prove, but it would show that only a small % of Fire members believe 1) Q and his predictions are real, 2) that the Deep State will be taken down, 3) That prosecutions are coming, 4) that Military Tribunals will be used to prosecute, 5) that the Media will be held accountable for their lies, 6) that this entire scandal will be declassified and exposed.

But hey, why just the Fire, take the poll to every other outdoor/hunting/shooting/pro-second Amendment forum site you belong to and ask the same questions.

Wanna bet that the poll results are going to be about the same?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Everything post from here on out means that Q and the Deep State are working as one. If they have all evidence and know what will happen Q is guilty too.

Been saying that since I first joined this thread.

If Q and the Patriots are in charge, and if Q and the Patriots know all, see all, and hear all, then why didn't they stop "all".

Well the same thing could be said about Trump,,, If DJT knows all,has it all, is in control,Why dont HE havethem arrested steve? You think Q is running and controlling this thing called the plan and Trump when its the other way around,, Q is like Trumps
sockpuppet,, Q gets told what to say by the Q collective which includes Trump,,, trees for the forest ,,,

I AM AMERICA!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by hosfly
Everything post from here on out means that Q and the Deep State are working as one. If they have all evidence and know what will happen Q is guilty too.

If Q and the Patriots are in charge, and if Q and the Patriots know all, see all, and hear all, then why didn't they stop "all".

Well the same thing could be said about Trump,,, If DJT knows all,has it all, is in control,Why dont HE havethem arrested steve? You think Q is running and controlling this thing called the plan and Trump when its the other way around,, Q is like Trumps
sockpuppet,, Q gets told what to say by the Q collective which includes Trump,,, trees for the forest ,,,

And Trump and Barr will get it done when, as Barr said, Durham collects all the necessary information correctly that they need to get the job done legally- and they wont cut any corners, no matter how many childish tantrums kids like Stevie throw while screaming it's time to get it done.

No matter how much my dog barks, waiting while I'm cooking, I still take the time to get it done.

Some dogs and men are just bitches.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/10/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #14765648 04/10/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by hosfly

And Trump and Barr will get it done when, as Barr said, Durham collects all the necessary information correctly that they need to get the job done legally- and they wont cut any corners, no matter how many childish tantrums kids like Stevie throw while screaming it's time to get it done.

No matter how much my dog barks, waiting while I'm cooking, I still take the time to get it done.

Some dogs and men are just bitches.

What no Q.

Trump, Barr and Durham are going to get this done without Q.

How dare you.

Whip #14765718 04/10/20
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Whip #14765724 04/10/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Last edited by K22; 04/10/20.
Whip #14765734 04/10/20
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Amid the twists and turns many people have forgotten about the material congress asked President Trump to declassify a year-and-a-half ago. Additionally there has been some material cited that just seemingly slipped away without follow-up.

Consider:

Whatever happened to the forty pages of Lisa Page and Andrew McCabe text messages that Catherine Herridge noted nine months ago? Herridge only published four of the pages in March 2019.
Why are the Lisa Page and Peter Strzok text messages still redacted two years after their original release (December 1st, 2017)?
Where’s the release of the Susan Rice inauguration day memo to the file?
Why didn’t the DOJ/FBI release all of the Bruce Ohr 302’s without redaction? Will those fully unredacted 302’s be part of the IG report release?
Where’s the unredacted David Archey FBI declarations that were previously ordered to be released by a DC judge?
The Mueller investigation ended 9 months ago. Why are we still not able to see the unredacted three authorization memos that Rosenstein gave to the special counsel on May 17th, August 2nd and October 20th, 2017?

Those simple questions (and releases) are in addition to the original list that congress provided to President Trump back in the summer of 2018. A declassification list that DAG Rod Rosenstein asked President Trump not to release until after the Mueller investigation. Again, the Mueller investigation ended nine months ago; President Trump authorized AG Bill Barr to declassify the material six months ago on May 23rd.

This was the original list from congress in the summer of 2018:

All versions of the Carter Page FISA applications (DOJ) (FBI) (ODNI).
All of the Bruce Ohr 302’s filled out by the FBI. (FBI) (ODNI) [Without redactions]
All of Bruce Ohr’s emails (FBI) (DOJ) (CIA) (ODNI). All supportive documents and material provided by Bruce Ohr to the FBI. (FBI) [Without redactions]
All relevant documents pertaining to the supportive material within the FISA application. (FBI) (DOJ-NSD ) (DoS) (CIA) (DNI) (NSA) (ODNI);
All intelligence documents that were presented to the Gang of Eight in 2016 that pertain to the FISA application used against U.S. person Carter Page; including all intelligence documents that may not have been presented to the FISA Court. (CIA) (FBI) (DOJ) (ODNI) (DoS) (NSA) Presumably this would include the recently revealed State Dept Kavalac email; and the FBI transcripts from wiretaps of George Papadopoulos (also listed in Carter Page FISA). [AKA ‘Bucket Five’]
All unredacted text messages and email content between Lisa Page and Peter Strzok on all devices. (FBI) (DOJ) (DOJ-NSD) (ODNI)
The originating CIA “EC” or two-page electronic communication from former CIA Director John Brennan to FBI Director James Comey that started Operation Crossfire Hurricane in July 2016. (CIA) (FBI) (ODNI)

Additionally, since the 2018 list was developed, more information surfaced about the underlying material. This added to the possibility of documents for declassification:

♦ The August 2nd, 2017, two-page scope memo provided by DAG Rod Rosenstein to special counsel Robert Mueller to expand the fraudulent Trump investigation, and initiate the more purposeful obstruction of justice investigation. Also the October 20th, 2017, third scope memo that expanded the investigation again, and targeted additional people including Michael Flynn’s family. The Scope Memos are keys to unlocking the underlying spy/surveillance cover-up. [SEE HERE and SEE HERE]

♦ The July 31st, 2016, Crossfire Hurricane counterintelligence operation originated from a scheme within the intelligence apparatus. The CIA operation created the originating “Electronic Communication” memo. Declassify that two-page “EC” document that Brennan gave to Comey. [The trail is found within the Weissmann report and the use of Alexander Downer – SEE HERE]

♦ Release and declassify all of the Comey memos that document the investigative steps taken by the FBI as an outcome of the operation coordinated by CIA Director John Brennan in early 2016. [The trail was memorialized by James Comey – SEE HERE] Release and declassify the declarations of FBI Agent David Archey that describe the purpose of the Comey memos:

♦ Reveal the November 2015 through April 2016 FISA-702 search query abuse by declassifying the April 2017 court opinion written by FISC Presiding Judge Rosemary Collyer. Show the FBI contractors behind the 85% fraudulent search queries. [Crowdstrike? Fusion-GPS? Nellie Ohr? Daniel Richman?] This was a weaponized surveillance and domestic political spying operation. [The trail was laid down in specific detail by Judge Collyer – SEE HERE]

♦ Did anyone question former DOJ-NSD (National Security Division) head John Carlin, and get his testimony about why he hid the abuse from the FISA court in October 2016; why the DOJ-NSD rushed the Carter Page application to beat NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers to the FISA court; and why did John Carlin quit immediately thereafter?

♦ The Carter Page FISA application (October 2016) was fraudulent, and likely based on deceptions to the FISA Court. Declassify the entire document, and release the transcripts of those who signed the application(s); and/or depose those who have not yet testified. The creation of the Steele Dossier was the cover-up operation. [SEE HERE] What version of the FISA application will be released (if at all)?

♦ Release all of the Lisa Page and Peter Strzok text messages without redactions. Let sunlight pour in on the actual conversation(s) that were taking place when Crossfire Hurricane (July ’16) and the FISA Application (Oct ’16) were taking place. The current redactions were made by the people who weaponized the intelligence system for political surveillance and spy operation. This is likely why Page and Strzok texts were redacted!

♦ Release all of Bruce Ohr 302’s without redactions. And FBI notes from interviews and debriefing sessions, and other relevant documents associated with the interviews of Bruce Ohr and his internal communications. Including exculpatory evidence that Bruce Ohr may have shared with FBI Agent Joseph Pientka. [And did anyone get a deposition from this Pientka fella?] Bruce Ohr is the courier, carrying information from those outside to those on the inside.

Yes it is good the FISA investigation report is going to be released on December 9th, but if all of the underlying documents are not declassified there is a risk the information therein is subject to interpretation and/or manipulation.

There is a lot of material the public is aware of; and if the DOJ IG doesn’t release the underlying material then what exactly was the purpose of AG Bill Barr asking President Trump for the declassification authority?….. Accountability requires transparency.

There is no more tongue left to bite.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Amid the twists and turns many people have forgotten about the material congress asked President Trump to declassify a year-and-a-half ago. Additionally there has been some material cited that just seemingly slipped away without follow-up.

Consider:

Whatever happened to the forty pages of Lisa Page and Andrew McCabe text messages that Catherine Herridge noted nine months ago? Herridge only published four of the pages in March 2019.
Why are the Lisa Page and Peter Strzok text messages still redacted two years after their original release (December 1st, 2017)?
Where’s the release of the Susan Rice inauguration day memo to the file?
Why didn’t the DOJ/FBI release all of the Bruce Ohr 302’s without redaction? Will those fully unredacted 302’s be part of the IG report release?
Where’s the unredacted David Archey FBI declarations that were previously ordered to be released by a DC judge?
The Mueller investigation ended 9 months ago. Why are we still not able to see the unredacted three authorization memos that Rosenstein gave to the special counsel on May 17th, August 2nd and October 20th, 2017?

Those simple questions (and releases) are in addition to the original list that congress provided to President Trump back in the summer of 2018. A declassification list that DAG Rod Rosenstein asked President Trump not to release until after the Mueller investigation. Again, the Mueller investigation ended nine months ago; President Trump authorized AG Bill Barr to declassify the material six months ago on May 23rd.

This was the original list from congress in the summer of 2018:

All versions of the Carter Page FISA applications (DOJ) (FBI) (ODNI).
All of the Bruce Ohr 302’s filled out by the FBI. (FBI) (ODNI) [Without redactions]
All of Bruce Ohr’s emails (FBI) (DOJ) (CIA) (ODNI). All supportive documents and material provided by Bruce Ohr to the FBI. (FBI) [Without redactions]
All relevant documents pertaining to the supportive material within the FISA application. (FBI) (DOJ-NSD ) (DoS) (CIA) (DNI) (NSA) (ODNI);
All intelligence documents that were presented to the Gang of Eight in 2016 that pertain to the FISA application used against U.S. person Carter Page; including all intelligence documents that may not have been presented to the FISA Court. (CIA) (FBI) (DOJ) (ODNI) (DoS) (NSA) Presumably this would include the recently revealed State Dept Kavalac email; and the FBI transcripts from wiretaps of George Papadopoulos (also listed in Carter Page FISA). [AKA ‘Bucket Five’]
All unredacted text messages and email content between Lisa Page and Peter Strzok on all devices. (FBI) (DOJ) (DOJ-NSD) (ODNI)
The originating CIA “EC” or two-page electronic communication from former CIA Director John Brennan to FBI Director James Comey that started Operation Crossfire Hurricane in July 2016. (CIA) (FBI) (ODNI)

Additionally, since the 2018 list was developed, more information surfaced about the underlying material. This added to the possibility of documents for declassification:

♦ The August 2nd, 2017, two-page scope memo provided by DAG Rod Rosenstein to special counsel Robert Mueller to expand the fraudulent Trump investigation, and initiate the more purposeful obstruction of justice investigation. Also the October 20th, 2017, third scope memo that expanded the investigation again, and targeted additional people including Michael Flynn’s family. The Scope Memos are keys to unlocking the underlying spy/surveillance cover-up. [SEE HERE and SEE HERE]

♦ The July 31st, 2016, Crossfire Hurricane counterintelligence operation originated from a scheme within the intelligence apparatus. The CIA operation created the originating “Electronic Communication” memo. Declassify that two-page “EC” document that Brennan gave to Comey. [The trail is found within the Weissmann report and the use of Alexander Downer – SEE HERE]

♦ Release and declassify all of the Comey memos that document the investigative steps taken by the FBI as an outcome of the operation coordinated by CIA Director John Brennan in early 2016. [The trail was memorialized by James Comey – SEE HERE] Release and declassify the declarations of FBI Agent David Archey that describe the purpose of the Comey memos:

♦ Reveal the November 2015 through April 2016 FISA-702 search query abuse by declassifying the April 2017 court opinion written by FISC Presiding Judge Rosemary Collyer. Show the FBI contractors behind the 85% fraudulent search queries. [Crowdstrike? Fusion-GPS? Nellie Ohr? Daniel Richman?] This was a weaponized surveillance and domestic political spying operation. [The trail was laid down in specific detail by Judge Collyer – SEE HERE]

♦ Did anyone question former DOJ-NSD (National Security Division) head John Carlin, and get his testimony about why he hid the abuse from the FISA court in October 2016; why the DOJ-NSD rushed the Carter Page application to beat NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers to the FISA court; and why did John Carlin quit immediately thereafter?

♦ The Carter Page FISA application (October 2016) was fraudulent, and likely based on deceptions to the FISA Court. Declassify the entire document, and release the transcripts of those who signed the application(s); and/or depose those who have not yet testified. The creation of the Steele Dossier was the cover-up operation. [SEE HERE] What version of the FISA application will be released (if at all)?

♦ Release all of the Lisa Page and Peter Strzok text messages without redactions. Let sunlight pour in on the actual conversation(s) that were taking place when Crossfire Hurricane (July ’16) and the FISA Application (Oct ’16) were taking place. The current redactions were made by the people who weaponized the intelligence system for political surveillance and spy operation. This is likely why Page and Strzok texts were redacted!

♦ Release all of Bruce Ohr 302’s without redactions. And FBI notes from interviews and debriefing sessions, and other relevant documents associated with the interviews of Bruce Ohr and his internal communications. Including exculpatory evidence that Bruce Ohr may have shared with FBI Agent Joseph Pientka. [And did anyone get a deposition from this Pientka fella?] Bruce Ohr is the courier, carrying information from those outside to those on the inside.

Yes it is good the FISA investigation report is going to be released on December 9th, but if all of the underlying documents are not declassified there is a risk the information therein is subject to interpretation and/or manipulation.

There is a lot of material the public is aware of; and if the DOJ IG doesn’t release the underlying material then what exactly was the purpose of AG Bill Barr asking President Trump for the declassification authority?….. Accountability requires transparency.

There is no more tongue left to bite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asLCEg4Ik7E&feature=emb_logo

Whip #14766004 04/10/20
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Stevie Wonder, who is back on ignore, should have watched Q and then he would know "C comes before D".

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #14766036 04/10/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Stevie Wonder, who is back on ignore, should have watched Q and then he would know "C comes before D".

I should do a lot of things, but I don't for countless reasons, but what I do do is TRUST My President, something you "should do", as well.

Whip #14766908 04/10/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Read carefully and try to comprehend.

https://qmap.pub/read/3929

https://qmap.pub/read/3930

Whip #14766916 04/10/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Page 494 of 2,280 1 2 492 493 494 495 496 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

472 members (10gaugeman, 222Sako, 160user, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 10ring1, 41 invisible), 2,386 guests, and 1,116 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,761
Posts18,515,204
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.