Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Thank you for subscribing to the SGAmmo.com newsletter. If you have trouble viewing this email you can see the newsletter at this link: Bulk Ammo in Stock

A lot has changed in the ammo business over the past 40 days as the Covid-19 outbreak created the largest rush to purchase ammo in all of history. Supply has been badly diminished, and bottlenecks in manufacturing and distribution will continue cause shortages for months yet to come. From what I am seeing the worst is yet to come on ammunition availability which I believe will reach its worst in the next 30 to 90 days. The buyer's market conditions which I have talked about in so many prior newsletters that brought ammo prices to 12 year lows in 2018, 2019 and early 2020 have passed. I hope most people followed my advise in the past and stocked up while supply and prices were at their best. At this time supply has for the most part been bought up, most ammo factories and importers have done substantial price increases, and moving forward availability will be limited to what the factories can make and allocate to their distributors. Covid-19 has caused some ammunition factories in Europe and Russia to close and / or reduce production, and most likely that will spill over here to some of the manufacturers in the USA at some point. I'd love to stay positive but realistically there are dark times ahead for the ammunition supply chain. All things considered, I believe we still have some decent deals in stock, admittedly not as good as they were, but not as bad as I expect them to become. If you are sitting on large quantities of ammo it might be wise to sit it out for a while but if you are short in supply it might be a good idea to get a few cases before availability gets worse. We thank you for your support of our family owned and operated business and will do our best to serve our clients well in these strange times, so please stay subscribed for future SGAmmo newsletters. If you have some spare time please take a few minutes and look over the online catalog at www.SGAmmo.com

Sam Gabbert - SGAmmo Owner

Sam still has lots of ammo. But it was pretty eye opening to see this from him today.

Sam has his ear to the ground, and I trust he's telling the truth. (Especially the part where he says you should have stocked up before the SHTF.) whistle

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The only things I'm short on are 9mm and .38 Spl., two guns I rarely shoot anyway. I'm pretty well stocked up on everything else. I know those two are big deals, but I really don't shoot them much at all.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Just (un)common sense...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I've got more ammo than I'll ever shoot. I feel for the younger guys. I can remember when I'd shoot up danged near all my ammo and even if I had money to get more there wasn't much of a surplus. I can remember when 1000 rds of 556/223 was $150, but I didn't have $150.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Got enough for the guns I shoot most and have plenty of brass powder and primers for most of them

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
$658 spent 5min. ago - stocked up and then some now .
Barrys post scared me .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Thanks for your post.. smile

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Learned my lesson years ago. For both factory ammo and reloading components. But there's a lot of folks younger than me that are getting their lessons in life today.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Wolf polyformance 7.62x39 123 hp
Jumped from 179.00 to 259.00 when he had it about a week ago.

Got a little over 2 k of 179.00 stuff right now.

Not shooting for awhile.

His prices compared to others are still low for the market.

Tula.........
Fugging squib round 6 moa ammo.
Unbelievable.......

Delayed Overseas shipments are a factor also.

Midsouth,s prices have gone up also on high demand ammo.

Hunting calibers not so much , but availability for some calibers is limited.

Only thing I need ta get is some 9x18 Mak ammo.
Plenty of it around here to be found .

Academy here in town has ammo coming in on tuesdays.
Dont know if that is across the board nation wide.
But I seen plenty of pistol cal bulk pack for normal price,s and 5.56/ 223 also.
.22 CCI selections available also at normal prices.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I've got more than enough to fight my way to get more... or die trying! In my opinion, people that "stock up" and then post about it, tell people about it, are only making a target of themself if it really does go bad.

It isn't what happens to you that defines you, it's what you DO about what happens to you that defines you!

NRA life member

Illinois State Rifle Association member
IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Anybody know where I can pick up some federal 205 primers?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I learned to carry what is available, dead LEO or soldiers, more 9mm to go. 12 ga, 5.56, and 7.62x39 ready available too.

Some cops deserve what they get

https://scallywagandvagabond.com/20...ck-miami-doctor-arrest-outside-home-van/

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 04/15/20.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Thank you for subscribing to the SGAmmo.com newsletter. If you have trouble viewing this email you can see the newsletter at this link: Bulk Ammo in Stock

A lot has changed in the ammo business over the past 40 days as the Covid-19 outbreak created the largest rush to purchase ammo in all of history. Supply has been badly diminished, and bottlenecks in manufacturing and distribution will continue cause shortages for months yet to come. From what I am seeing the worst is yet to come on ammunition availability which I believe will reach its worst in the next 30 to 90 days. The buyer's market conditions which I have talked about in so many prior newsletters that brought ammo prices to 12 year lows in 2018, 2019 and early 2020 have passed. I hope most people followed my advise in the past and stocked up while supply and prices were at their best. At this time supply has for the most part been bought up, most ammo factories and importers have done substantial price increases, and moving forward availability will be limited to what the factories can make and allocate to their distributors. Covid-19 has caused some ammunition factories in Europe and Russia to close and / or reduce production, and most likely that will spill over here to some of the manufacturers in the USA at some point. I'd love to stay positive but realistically there are dark times ahead for the ammunition supply chain. All things considered, I believe we still have some decent deals in stock, admittedly not as good as they were, but not as bad as I expect them to become. If you are sitting on large quantities of ammo it might be wise to sit it out for a while but if you are short in supply it might be a good idea to get a few cases before availability gets worse. We thank you for your support of our family owned and operated business and will do our best to serve our clients well in these strange times, so please stay subscribed for future SGAmmo newsletters. If you have some spare time please take a few minutes and look over the online catalog at www.SGAmmo.com

Sam Gabbert - SGAmmo Owner

Sam still has lots of ammo. But it was pretty eye opening to see this from him today.

Sam has his ear to the ground, and I trust he's telling the truth. (Especially the part where he says you should have stocked up before the SHTF.) whistle

Got the same email yesterday, Barry. Pretty telling.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Got the same email yesterday, Barry. Pretty telling.

I imagine those of us that got those emails aren't needing much ammo right now... Because we were friends with Sam and SGA before alla this. wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Thanks for posting this Barry I picked up a bunch of 9mm & 5.56.

Gotta keep that Ammo market stimulated wink !

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Schit....I wish I would have known about SGAMMO before all this started.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by DeanAnderson
I've got more than enough to fight my way to get more... or die trying! In my opinion, people that "stock up" and then post about it, tell people about it, are only making a target of themself if it really does go bad.

Hmm, how are you going to find me if I said I had a lot of ammo.....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U

Isn't that what you just did?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Anyone know where I can buy a case of Federal Champion 36 grain Hollow Point?

I am MAGA.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by rost495

Hmm, how are you going to find me if I said I had a lot of ammo.....

Easy just search alaska and texas .......................

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

237 members (1minute, 1_deuce, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 204guy, 16penny, 35 invisible), 2,479 guests, and 1,169 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,492
Posts18,472,052
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.