Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Yeah, can you pot a rabbit in Texas or do you have to pay thousands for a lease first?

Foul !! Foul !!
Grins.

Thank goodness for a place that backs up to the woods.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It is possible we do not have sufficient information to judge all people. There are members here that perform services to help, we'd really be much better off as a whole if we follow Some of these fine I samples. Extend the whole hand, don't just don'twag a finger

Last edited by RichardAustin; 04/15/20.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
If half you idiots would push back on the shutdowns there wouldn’t be any fugking lines.

Go kick an elected official in the twat if you want to do something useful.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
“Shut everything down so my Gram-Gram don’t get sick.”

(Two weeks later)

“Look at all the out of work people!!!! I think I’ll take a six year old can of green beans down there!”

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I find it hard to muster sympathy as well. The “I can’t because” list is never ending regardless of how legitimate some of its entries may be. Suddenly everyone is a victim.

We don’t have too many residential rentals these days, but we forgave April rent for all of them and are planning to do the same for May. All but a handful of our commercial renters paid April, but quite a few have let us know they won’t be able to cover May. We are working to figure out what reduction we can suffer that balances out retention.

But I’m more motivated to do what I think is in the long term best interest of my business than to help individuals.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by deflave
If half you idiots would push back on the shutdowns there wouldn’t be any fugking lines.

Let me know when you go to kick Trump and Pence in the nuts. I’d like to watch.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
We have some local churches who give out food. When I drive by them, I see overweight people sitting in line in nicer vehicles than I drive screwing with their I phones. This was before all the virus crap started. My father taught me to provide for my family.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Stickfight
I find it hard to muster sympathy as well. The “I can’t because” list is never ending regardless of how legitimate some of its entries may be. Suddenly everyone is a victim.

We don’t have too many residential rentals these days, but we forgave April rent for all of them and are planning to do the same for May. All but a handful of our commercial renters paid April, but quite a few have let us know they won’t be able to cover May. We are working to figure out what reduction we can suffer that balances out retention.

But I’m more motivated to do what I think is in the long term best interest of my business than to help individuals.

Hard to fault anything that you’ve said here. You do what you have to do, especially for the long term.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

They've done nothing wrong.

How many times do you have to be told that?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

They've done nothing wrong.

How many times do you have to be told that?

Damn, I thought that they were our elected leaders. The ones at the tops of the elected pile.

All of this is so easy for you to say when so few of us can poach coconuts at night. Dude, you’re on easy street.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Damn, I thought that they were our elected leaders. The ones at the tops of the elected pile.

All of this is so easy for you to say when so few of us can poach coconuts at night. Dude, you’re on easy street.

I don't know WTF you're babbling about.

Trump and Pence didn't shut a GD thing down in this county.

I think a lot you clowns need to head down to the food bank and start handing out apologies.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

I don't know WTF you're babbling about.

Trump and Pence didn't shut a GD thing down in this county.

I think a lot you clowns need to head down to the food bank and start handing out apologies.

I think that we’ve been through this before and not too long ago.

You need to head down to the food bank and hand out stolen coconuts. They always need fresh, unperishables.
You’ll feel better for having done so in this time of crisis.

KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I still have fond memories of those velveeta sized blocks of government cheese.

I wouldn't be happy to see some fatass sitting there in a Lexus waiting for their free bag of groceries so I understand the sentiment, but behind them is a waitress who has 2 kids at home and just lost her job. I can't let fatass Lexus be the reason she and her kids go hungry.

There but for the grace of God go I

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

You need to head down to the food bank and hand out stolen coconuts. They always need fresh, unperishables.

I'm not one of the idiots that support all this schit.

You are.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by rost495
AND whats weird to me its often those in urban areas. The ones with the ability's to make way more than us in rural US on average. In fact most fast food folks in urban areas make very little less if not the same or more than the wife and I make doing jobs that should pay more but they don't in rural US. How is is that we prepare and they don't?

Its because they had no parenting IMHO. Education teaches NOTHING of real life. And no one wants to have responsibility any more. IMHO. Well shouldn't say no one, most don't.

When we were a faith based nation the ones really hit hard times were taken care of quite often by community and churches. Had nothing to do with .gov. reliance on the gov tit buys votes. Votes for communism in the end. Its a big vicious circle. One that can't be avoided and we are on the downhill slide in that respect and history says its going to happen.
Cost of living is WAY higher in the city. My wifes nephew makes a lot more in the city than I do but also pays 2200.00 per month for an apartment. Here you can rent a two bedroom apartment for 600.00 a month.

If I worked the hours I work rural in the city even with cost of living I'd be ahead... I work long hours in Alaska and cost of living there is higher than "city" living....and I'm still ahead because I work and save... its all relative.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

I'm not one of the idiots that support all this schit.

You are.

Meaning that you’re the other kind of idiot.

Got it.

Hoarding coconuts, eh ?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Oh, sure. Bitch and moan about the brown people getting a free meal.

Then bitch and moan about the white people getting a free meal.

Then bitch and moan that Whitey aint having enough kids.........................hahaha!

I am MAGA.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Blackheart
AND whats weird to me its often those in urban areas. The ones with the ability's to make way more than us in rural US on average. In fact most fast food folks in urban areas make very little less if not the same or more than the wife and I make doing jobs that should pay more but they don't in rural US. How is is that we prepare and they don't?

Its because they had no parenting IMHO. Education teaches NOTHING of real life. And no one wants to have responsibility any more. IMHO. Well shouldn't say no one, most don't.

When we were a faith based nation the ones really hit hard times were taken care of quite often by community and churches. Had nothing to do with .gov. reliance on the gov tit buys votes. Votes for communism in the end. Its a big vicious circle. One that can't be avoided and we are on the downhill slide in that respect and history says its going to happen.
Cost of living is WAY higher in the city. My wifes nephew makes a lot more in the city than I do but also pays 2200.00 per month for an apartment. Here you can rent a two bedroom apartment for 600.00 a month.

If I worked the hours I work rural in the city even with cost of living I'd be ahead... I work long hours in Alaska and cost of living there is higher than "city" living....and I'm still ahead because I work and save... its all relative.

Throw in doing exactly what you want to do adds more satisfaction to it.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Meaning that you’re the other kind of idiot.

Got it.

Hoarding coconuts, eh ?

Don't forget to wash your shoes after you drop off those green beans.

LOL

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Well ........
When I see clips of em on the news.
And some of the vehicles pulling up.

Naw .......
I dont feel sorry for em with their 5 6 700 dollar a month car and truck payments and full coverage bank lein required insurance on em.

Maybe saving up 3 4 5 months of income, and not living a credit card rubber band stretched budget lifestyle. And living within their real means on a thing called a budget might be a better option???.?..

Yep, feel real bad for some of em...........

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (10Glocks, 219 Wasp, 21, 1minute, 260madman, 1OntarioJim, 54 invisible), 2,407 guests, and 1,209 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,431
Posts18,489,256
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.