Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W4B will be along and post a video of President Trump telling the Demonrats what they want to hear about red flag laws.

He is apparently an old junkie,who hasn't for a second been able to understand Trump.My dad and my uncles have told me don't pay any attention to what Trump tells the Demonrats,pay attention to his actions.His actions have proven that he is a solid supporter of our second amendment.

W4B,or maybe one of his butt buddies,used a pejorative in referring to Donald Trump Jr. by calling him Little Donny Jr while falsely claiming the Trumps have already capitulated to the Demonrats.Of course he didn't use the word capitulate because that's far beyond his personal lexicon.

Good post hatari.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
GB1

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
No politician who pulls the bull they pull wants you to have an effective means of ending them. Blue or red, it's all the same. Gun control measures and qualified immunity for cops tells you all you need to know about how they value your life compared to their agenda. If they can't tax it or hump it, they'll send a cop to kill it. That's you if you get out of line.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 700LH
Runnin retard will have bump stock fit

This^^^.

Trump risks the lives of him and his family and saves our country and probably most of our lives and hes pissed Trump didnt save his bump stock too.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/19/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by gunswizard
There's simply no comparison between a conventionally stocked semi-auto shotgun and one equipped with a bump stock. Your comparison simply is ludicrous. Don't give me the tired old BS that it is a first step to banning the latter, I've been listening to that cry since '68 and it simply has not happened.

How many people dying in a mass shooting is enough that banning a gun or gun accessory is ok with you?

Do you think machine guns should be regulated the way they are?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Trump.My dad and my uncles have told me don't pay any attention to what Trump tells the Demonrats,pay attention to his actions.

grin grin grin grin grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
If Jesus Christ were president we wouldnt have lost bump stocks, but HE isnt. He wouldnt have been elected anyway.

If it takes a perfect person who can do miracles as POTUS to keep some from bitching, they are just going to have to live life as a bitch.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/19/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A true trump apologist to the end. Keep up the great work jag grin

MAGA, KAG, Jesus, winning, chess Melanias tits.

MOLON LABE

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
What do "sportsmen" have to do with having the right to possess arms and ammunition to defend our freedom against tyranny? Letting the libtard opposition frame the argument around hunting or sport shooting ignores the actual reason the 2A exists in the first place.
Jerry

Exactly, the 2A is about killing politicians (tyrants), not possums.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by watch4bear
grin

MAGA, KAG, Jesus, winning, chess Melanias tits.

Nice list.

What's on yours? Bumps stocks?

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Pat85
But... but, what about bump stocks????

And "Take the guns first, and worry about due process later."

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He don't need me. Insert GOA, 2nd amendment foundation, or any of the others, what does he need? Nothing

Of course he speaks out of both sides of his face grin

MOLON LABE

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Trump.My dad and my uncles have told me don't pay any attention to what Trump tells the Democrats, pay attention to his actions.

grin grin grin grin grin

OK, I'll give you a minute of my time on this, though Lord only knows why I would bother with Nevertrumpers that didn't watch the clip I referenced.

"Pay attention to his actions"

Let's do that, and let's do that in the context I raised it - meaning his actions yesterday.

We are in the biggest world altering even since a combination of the Great Depression and WW II. Nothing else has come close to instantaneously affecting more people on earth in a negative manner. Trump has ben doing Press Conferences and reports everyday on this because it IS the most important thing going on. During the middle of of his talk yesterday, he turned to another topic. To turn to another topic, it must be pretty damned important to him. You might even say the second most important topic outside the effects of COVID 19. And what was that? Since you obviously did and won't watch it, let me help.

He called upon the people of Virginia to step up and fight against the governor and for their 2A Rights. he encouraged all citizens to fight for their 2A Rights. He pointed out the gun sales were UP last month until a number of state and local officials shut down sales and closed businesses.

Trump fully realizes that Schumer and his pals are angling to take Gun Control to the States because they can't get it by Trump. They have had some success. Trump is imploring people - voters - to throw those guys out!

He's got Pelosi in the House and Schumer the ultimate Gun Grabber as Senate Minority Leader. That is a load to deal with, especially with Nevertrumpers abounding. Now the fight is turning to the states, and he is on it. I want people to notice that he's on it. This is action! You say "Pay attention to his actions"? He is doing the Reagan thing, which is mobilizing the voters to action. Guess you can't see that? Others will, fortunately.

I'll take Trump in my corner and you can have Ron and Rand.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What a load of hose chit grin Trump planted the seed and they ran with it. It must take a door slammed in your face to see facts.

I love my guns; he stuck it in our asses. Just the facts.

Can someone say, "well if we had Hillary"...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

MOLON LABE

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
What a load of hose chit grin Trump planted the seed and they ran with it. It must take a door slammed in your face to see facts.

I love my guns; he stuck it in our asses. Just the facts.

Can someone say, "well if we had Hillary"...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Just a question. What guns have you lost so far? Not trying to be a smartass just asking an honest question.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Just a question. What guns have you lost so far? Not trying to be a smartass just asking an honest question.

For the children among us

MOLON LABE

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What a load of hose chit grin Trump planted the seed and they ran with it. It must take a door slammed in your face to see facts.I love my guns; he stuck it in our asses. Just the facts.Can someone say, "well if we had Hillary"..
Please Sir: If you know a better candidate to protect gun owners rights name him. If he gets nominated I will vote for him.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If you know a better candidate to protect gun owners rights name him.

That's the problem isn't it? A good pro second amendment voting record is a always a plus. Just for future reference.

MOLON LABE

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
What the heck is a bump stock? Never heard of one until that killer up in Nevada used one. I understand the idea of not giving up anything to the anti gun folks, but I'm not voting against Trump because of a bump stock. Now I don't like that he allowed all this money creation concerning CV-19 but Biden is like political cancer and would appoint Obama to the supreme court.

Biden can't appoint either Obama to the Supreme Court. 1. They're too lazy. 2. They're not smart enough. 3. Both Obamas have lost their law licences.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AB2506
Originally Posted by Hastings
What the heck is a bump stock? Never heard of one until that killer up in Nevada used one. I understand the idea of not giving up anything to the anti gun folks, but I'm not voting against Trump because of a bump stock. Now I don't like that he allowed all this money creation concerning CV-19 but Biden is like political cancer and would appoint Obama to the supreme court.

Biden can't appoint either Obama to the Supreme Court. 1. They're too lazy. 2. They're not smart enough. 3. Both Obamas have lost their law licences.

It is my understanding that being a lawyer is not a constitutional requirement for a supreme court justice. Are you sure Obama lost his law license? He would receive easy confirmation (you know he is kind of black).

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He would receive easy confirmation

He'd never get through a republican majority senate. Think it through.

MOLON LABE

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

121 members (1936M71, 44mc, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 325wsm1, 11 invisible), 12,496 guests, and 1,113 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,230
Posts18,544,017
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.