Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by Pat85
How were his two republican predecessors to the presidency Any more pro 2a than he is?

Trump isn’t perfect but I can’t think of any president who was as friendly to the 2A and hunting since Teddy Roosevelt

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gunswizard
At the time the 2A was framed the word infringed did not take into account mass murders and school shootings. Regulating the means to commit such crimes had not been thought of nor was there the need at the time. Has absolutely nothing to do with what kind of guns I like.

At the time the 1A was framed the word abridged did not take into account hate speech and hurt feelings. Regulating the means to commit such hate speech had not been thought of nor was there the need at the time. Has absolutely nothing to do with what kind of speech I like.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
What the h ell kind of analogy are you trying to make ??????????

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
What the h ell kind of analogy are you trying to make ??????????

God damn you’re [bleep] dumb.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Dumb there's always hope for, stupid like you not so much there Captain cut-n-paste.

IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
At the time the 2A was framed the word infringed did not take into account mass murders and school shootings. Regulating the means to commit such crimes had not been thought of nor was there the need at the time. Has absolutely nothing to do with what kind of guns I like.

Do gun rights only apply to guns that you like?

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Dumb there's always hope for, stupid like you not so much there Captain cut-n-paste.

You truly are clueless. The left has been chipping away at the 2A with the help of fools like you.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
You two above are the clueless ones, never said anything about guns I did or didn't like. Please provide examples of your perceived "chipping away at 2A", and bump stocks are not mentioned in the 2A. Banning them was for the good of all, or perhaps you'd like to have a loved one murdered with one of those devices. Besides the internet is full of instructions on how to make a bump stock with nothing more than a dowel and an elastic band.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

while I personally dont use or give a schit about bump stocks.....I don't think the bump stock was responsible for any killings...….bob

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

Wtf am I cut n pasting?

I don’t need any help against an old fudd with the mental capacity of a 2020 Joe Biden.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You two above are the clueless ones, never said anything about guns I did or didn't like. Please provide examples of your perceived "chipping away at 2A", and bump stocks are not mentioned in the 2A. Banning them was for the good of all, or perhaps you'd like to have a loved one murdered with one of those devices. Besides the internet is full of instructions on how to make a bump stock with nothing more than a dowel and an elastic band.

Ok, how about
Requiring gun registration.
Outlawing semiauto rifles like the AR-15
Outlawing large capacity magazines, which are really standard capacity.
Laws requiring all firearms to be locked in a gun safe.
Laws requiring trigger locks.
Laws requiring firearms to be transported in a locked gun case when you take a gun out of the house.
Waiting periods to purchase a firearm.
Limiting the number of firearms that you can purchase.
Gun free zones.
Confiscation of citizens’ guns during a declared emergency, Katrina anyone.
Requiring gun stores to close down during a pandemic.
Requiring a license to own or carry firearms and making you pay for said license.
Wanting to tax firearms and ammunition at extremely expensive tax rates to discourage the ownership of firearms.

That enough for you? These are all thing that are in effect or that the D's are pushing.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K

Guns of any type aren’t mentioned in the 2A either, it just refers to “arms”. If we’re going to only apply it to “arms” that existed at the time of signing then that restriction needs to be applied to all other amendments as well. So no right to privacy, free speech, or freedom from search on phones, internet, tv or magazines as those things didn’t exist as the time of signing

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Ever heard the old song that goes paranoia strikes deep, into your soul it will creep, starts when you're always afraid................... should listen to it some time.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Been listening to chicken little screeching about the sky falling ever since the passing of GCA'68, guess what Grandpa's shotgun they were supposed to be coming for, it's still in the safe where it has been and I'm pretty sure it always will be. I'm not paranoid about ever losing it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Stab yourself in the forehead with an ice pick, see if that helps grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Been listening to chicken little screeching about the sky falling ever since the passing of GCA'68, guess what Grandpa's shotgun they were supposed to be coming for, it's still in the safe where it has been and I'm pretty sure it always will be. I'm not paranoid about ever losing it.

It won't ever hurt me,,
Said the frog as the water got hotter.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I see you bonehead's mind is already made up and you refuse to be reasoned with. That's OK.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Retards are always smiling

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
gunwizard must've skipped right over this starter list? no?

Ok, how about
Requiring gun registration.
Outlawing semiauto rifles like the AR-15
Outlawing large capacity magazines, which are really standard capacity.
Laws requiring all firearms to be locked in a gun safe.
Laws requiring trigger locks.
Laws requiring firearms to be transported in a locked gun case when you take a gun out of the house.
Waiting periods to purchase a firearm.
Limiting the number of firearms that you can purchase.
Gun free zones.
Confiscation of citizens’ guns during a declared emergency, Katrina anyone.
Requiring gun stores to close down during a pandemic.
Requiring a license to own or carry firearms and making you pay for said license.
Wanting to tax firearms and ammunition at extremely expensive tax rates to discourage the ownership of firearms.

That enough for you? These are all thing that are in effect or that the D's are pushing.

Laws aren't preventative measures. In other words, more laws won't prevent gun crime from happening.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yeah, I noticed he skipped right over that and just continues to insist he's right and everyone else is wrong.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

102 members (10gaugemag, 7mm_Loco, 2ndwind, 44automag, 673, 16 invisible), 1,518 guests, and 973 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,486
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.