Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Might want to listen to Flave on this one.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by rte
Dimethyl sulfoxide is miracle substance.The AMA has worked insidiously to prevent the use of this substance.It relieves pain in minutes and promotes the healing of damage to soft tissue such as muscles,ligaments,tendons and even the periosteum,the membrane that covers the bones.

The feed store the Mrs works in sells it and it's bought mostly by older Knitters, Canasta and Bridge players.
They swear by it..

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Crappie_Killer
I had the doc check my last two blood samples looking for thc and both came back negative. Told him what I was doing when he asked about how I lost 30+ lbs, blood pressure was 117/62, Cholesterol lowest I’ve ever had and no acid reflux. Told him I had started watching what I eat and exercising more and was taking CBD to help with my joints to allow me to exercise. He told me to keep it up. Not saying it is a miracle drug, but I know it has helped me.
What brand,where do you get it?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
The retailers should have been deep in the lobbyists pockets. This way the liberal .gov ‘ers could push false info regarding the covid 19 that rubbing CBD oil on your taint 3x per day would keep you healthy.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
The retailers should have been deep in the lobbyists pockets. This way the liberal .gov ‘ers could push false info regarding the covid 19 that rubbing CBD oil on your taint 3x per day would keep you healthy.

Hasn’t worked for you, apparently.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Google "placebo effect." Why they go through all the bother and expense of double blind studies.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Yep, still illegal. If I didn't care abut my job and clearance, and if I thought it really did help. Then again, no do not need it.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Hasn’t worked for you, apparently.

Horse laughing here ....God you’re weak

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by rte
Dimethyl sulfoxide is miracle substance.The AMA has worked insidiously to prevent the use of this substance.It relieves pain in minutes and promotes the healing of damage to soft tissue such as muscles,ligaments,tendons and even the periosteum,the membrane that covers the bones.

AKA DMSO, when applied you need to make sure your hands and area being treated are super clean. As if their are any contaminants on yours hands or skin it will absorb into your skin! Works pretty good though.

MAGA! This is the way!
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by jimy
To help with chronic pain or trouble sleeping ?

I have both heard, and talked to people that are really impressed with the results.

Its not cheap, that's for sure, but if it helps get people off opiates well I guess it would be well worth it.

Try the CBD bud, smoke it like regular pot but without the THC, works freakin great!

MAGA! This is the way!
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by javman

I have both heard, and talked to people that are really impressed with the results.

Its not cheap, that's for sure, but if it helps get people off opiates well I guess it would be well worth it.

Try the CBD bud, smoke it like regular pot but without the THC, works freakin great!

#ODouls

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
On the dmso the main way it works is absorbing stuff into your skin. I’ve crushed aspirin up and mixed in with the dmso and rubbed it on my knees. Seemed to really help

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Originally Posted by rte

AKA DMSO, when applied you need to make sure your hands and area being treated are super clean. As if their are any contaminants on yours hands or skin it will absorb into your skin! Works pretty good though.

Sorry to go O.T. , but Jayman is right on concerning DMSO . It was originally " discovered " when two German Scientists were looking for a way to deliver Insectisides into Plants . DMSO did exactly that but it also did it to the two Scientists with pretty bad results . DMSO was a big deal maybe 40 or 50 years ago and was used by some Pro Football Teams as Pain Killers . As an example : They sometimes dunked the damaged players feet ( some with broken or sprained ankles ) into buckets of DMSO . It did kill the Pain , but then the Players would go back into the Game and really create more damage . The recommended way to use DMSO is to apply a Clean Qtip dipped in it to the affected area . Works great on a stiff neck . Not at all on Osteoarthritic Knees ( for me and a few relatives ) . Also heard it works great to prevent Blisters from burns . I would be very cautious of buying DMSO in anything but a glass container . The Chemical Grade is also very important and I doubt that info. is available to the General Public . DMSO penetrates almost every part of the body in a few minutes ( except for your eyeballs ) and most people report it gives them a Garlicky taste in their mouth . Don't know what present day take is on DMSO .

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Better yet buy an ounce of good CDB bud, grind it, sous vide for two hours, put in 8 0z of coconut oil for 90 min sous vide again.

Mix coconut oil with 10 oz of good cocao powder, add some sugar or sweetener, lecithin, a few oz of good Lindt melted chocolate heavy cream and make your own CBD fudge.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by deflave
I can't.

It still illegal.

How so ? There is zero THC in this product. Its basically like taking a vitamin.

It can make you test positive for The Marijuana.

The Marijuana is still The Debil.

The typical blood test, tests for THC , and CBD oil has no THC in it, so there is no reason for it to show.

Yeah right, tell the pain clinic that when they deny your pain med prescription

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by JeffA
It'd be just like the Grizzly/Comp case, they have to prove level of impairment. There is no such valid test..
It's a myth...I suppose with some over zealous judge working with a non-represented fool could get burned.

Lawyers use it quite well to sew doubt.

Hand or machine sewing?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ribka

Better yet buy an ounce of good CDB bud, grind it, sous vide for two hours, put in 8 0z of coconut oil for 90 min sous vide again.

Mix coconut oil with 10 oz of good cocao powder, add some sugar or sweetener, lecithin, a few oz of good Lindt melted chocolate heavy cream and make your own CBD fudge.

Gourmet.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[quote=javman]Better yet buy an ounce of good CDB bud, grind it, sous vide for two hours, put in 8 0z of coconut oil for 90 min sous vide again.

What do you rub that on?

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wildwood Weed? Local (rural) vet would say, "Take a trip and never leave the farm" when talking about anesthetizing small animals just to see who reacted with a grin.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I like good chocolate and pain relief. Win win situation lol

Originally Posted by SamOlson

Gourmet.

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

344 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 309coug, 17CalFan, 16penny, 36 invisible), 2,564 guests, and 1,069 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,757
Posts18,514,881
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.