Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
What Trump said.

'And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute," Trump mused. "One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you're going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds - it sounds interesting to me."

What idiots are saying,

"In the hours after the president made those comments, social media blew up with trends like "Tide Pods" and "Windex" to suggest that Trump was telling Americans to chug household cleaners."

Lets just drop bug bombs and see what happens.

Now just march into those gas chambers please.

Trump really needs check with his doctors before talking about things like that. They would cure his diarrhea of the mouth.

Last edited by humdinger; 04/24/20.

Other than that, How was the show Mrs. Lincoln?

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Hopefully a bunch of Trump’s boomers will follow his advice on Covid like they do on all his other stupid ideas and start mainline Lysol.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by callnum
Hopefully a bunch of Trump’s boomers will follow his advice on Covid like they do on all his other stupid ideas and start mainline Lysol.
...................Wishful thinking NUMnuts!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You poor stupid disingenuous out of context dill doe.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Mac84

Let's be honest...........it won't be the 'average' Trump supporter that does this.
while we're being honest, I'm fine with anyone doing so if they think it's best. We've stood in the way of natural selection for too long.

Last edited by NH K9; 04/24/20.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
spot on as usual George. Hope y’all are well

I Burn While I See
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

If you think this was taken out of context you are either dumber than a sack of hammers or have trouble comprehending the English language. Or both.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by sactoller
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by reivertom
He never said that. Just more media fairy tales.

Naw, never. Just "bring it inside the body" Godda luv the Orange.

Dr. Debbie sure does. Watch her just light up from his great, insightful speach

Get back to us when you have figured out how to open this...
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Hahaha. Tff.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N

If you think this was taken out of context you are either dumber than a sack of hammers or have trouble comprehending the English language. Or both.

Actually, he's none of the above.
Anyone with an IQ higher than room temper (I understand that rules you out) that isn't ate up with TDS (strike 2 for you) and has no agenda could figure out what the man was saying.
I'll wait patiently for the huge population of Trump supporters to harm themselves in any way with bleach or Lysol. I'll bet it doesn't happen.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Trump loves to drop hints. HCQ was a biggie.
Watch both UV/light treatments and internal chemical therapies come out soon. Both are already in use for various conditions.

IC B3

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Greyghost
All you trumpy's to go ahead and inject yourselves with disinfectant, pick your poison he's not all that particular and wants to test them all. When done go ahead and sit yourselves outdoors in direct sunlight.

If you all are fool enough

Phil

Repost...
“So as a Respiratory Therapist....I watched the clip about the "disinfectant that Trump talking about". People need to listen closely....and before I say this, I will tell you that I am not registered to vote and I don't vote. I am neutral. He is basically brain storming for an idea to help the lungs. He stated that the disinfectant kills the virus in one minute, so he proposed the question can we inject disinfectant (not Lysol), he used the word "disinfectant" ...in the lungs, but that is for the doctors to figure out. Now a lay person like Trump will say disinfectant and a medical person would say "medicine". Medicine dumped into the lungs happens all the time! I personally have dumped respiratory medicine down an Endotracheal tube directly into the lungs. When babies are born prematurely, guess what? Yes we "inject" the lungs with a medicine called surfactant that helps keep the alveoli open to oxygenate the lungs. Antibiotics are sometimes injected into infected parts of lungs through a chest tube. So what I want the general public to know, is that we do "inject" medicine into peoples lungs, that yes act like a disinfectant (antibiotics), so why is everyone in uproar over this? If you are a lay person and don't understand what he said then ask a medical person. His statement was so twisted around and misinterpreted, and this is coming from a Respiratory Therapist that has injected medicine in peoples lungs. Lysol brand has perpetrated misinformation and panicked the general public who doesn't know anything about lungs. And Trump never used the word "Lysol". So why did Lysol brand think he was talking about them, that's narcissistic on their part. Why would Lysol brand embrace that? they look ignorant. So people, yes we do inject medicine into the lungs! This is why people need to know the facts and stop panicking people.”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Of course it was taken out of context dummy. Leftists and tds afflicted tards such as yourself have been full of Shiite since 2015. Just like the Pres’ chloroquine comments. Remind the fire again which political demographic decided to try their hand at fish cleaner?

I Burn While I See
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
If people would watch the daily news conferences they might learn something.They are shown on Fox and C-SPAN everyday usually around 5pm CST.the mainstream doesn't air it be cause they don't want their brainwashed followers to see what's really happening.That way they can feed their BS lies to the hater base that watches it.You really have to be a dumb ass to believe their crap.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by callnum aka another pedoguy
Hopefully a bunch of Trump’s citizens will follow his advice on Covid like they do on all his other great ideas.

You voted for this crack smoking,dick sucking,Commie,Muslim homosexual.
[Linked Image from theblacksphere.net]

Hahahaahahahahahahahaha.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by humdinger aka Obama-hummer-man
Trump says why not try injecting disinfectant into pedos.
Hitler ran medical experiments in death camps on pedos too.

Hahahaahahahahahahahaha.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by callnum aka another-pedo-guy
If you think this was taken out of context you are either dumber than a sack of Obama voters or have trouble comprehending the English language.

Hahahaahahahahahahahaha.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
You might want to loosen your manbun...

And lose his facelift ????
YGTBKM !!!

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (06hunter59, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 16penny, 02bfishn, 1234, 53 invisible), 2,552 guests, and 1,365 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,574
Posts18,491,978
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.