Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by SAcharlie=SuckAssCharlie
He's in a standing position looking for a corner in the oval office for Obama to sit.

Obama is on his knees blowing some/any homo who'll whip out his dick.

[Linked Image from theblacksphere.net]

That's what djs, SAC, callnum, and Gayghost like about him.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB4

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
How many of you remember the show Home Improvement? Neighbor Wilson would be talking to Tim over the fence and use a big word. Tim would later try to use that word and butcher it or the explanation in some way.

I think that happens with Trump sometimes. I suspect he sat in on a brief where he was bombarded with medical info, some of which may have been the disinfecting characteristics of Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation Therapy. When he tries to speak off the cuff about it, it comes out ineloquently.

I think Trump will later be able to say we had an internal cleansing, but it will be after the Declassification.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
How many of you remember the show Home Improvement? Neighbor Wilson would be talking to Tim over the fence and use a big word. Tim would later try to use that word and butcher it or the explanation in some way.

I think that happens with Trump sometimes. I suspect he sat in on a brief where he was bombarded with medical info, some of which may have been the disinfecting characteristics of Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation Therapy. When he tries to speak off the cuff about it, it comes out ineloquently.

He likely got the idea while looking at this slide before he spoke.

[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
President Donald Trump examines slides on disinfectants during a press briefing on April 23.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by jaguartx

I think Trump will later be able to say we had an internal cleansing, but it will be after the Declassification.

Any real MD knows this to be BS. This is why you went to work at Lens Crafters. Stick to what you know, conspiracy theories.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
His ideas are looney, like the idea someone had of flyin..., uh putting a man in spac..., uh, I mean on the moo...., uh, oh nevermind.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by ConradCA
What’s sickening is the media’s desperation to find bad things about Trump so that their brain dead Biden will have a chance to win the election. All they care about is the progressive fascist movement and power.

Trump is dumbfounded and the media is not desperate. Plain as 2 + 2 = 4

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Whelenman
Hey! If their stupid enough to try it.

I agree that everyone who thinks Trump said to inject themselves with or otherwise consume Lysol or Clorox should do so immediately. Only people that stupid are potential democrat voters and they are a bigger problem than the virus.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RJY66
Originally Posted by Whelenman
Hey! If their stupid enough to try it.

I agree that everyone who thinks Trump said to inject themselves with or otherwise consume Lysol or Clorox should do so immediately. Only people that stupid are potential democrat voters and they are a bigger problem than the virus.

Please do.Just think if you die,nothing will change,the democrats will still make sure your vote will continue to be counted.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You know it's working when you can see light coming out of her nose.

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SAcharlie=SuckAssCharlie
Trump is dumbfounded that the media is so desperate. Plain as 2 + 2 = 5

You voted for this dick weasel.Suck it up SuckAssCharlie.

[Linked Image from theblacksphere.net]

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Originally Posted by Squidge
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]

Now that will cure what ails ya.
........................No amount of anything Charlie boy could cure your diseases.......Hypocrisy disease,,,,Ignorant disease,,,,Idiocy disease,,,Stupidity disease.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
What’s sickening is the media’s desperation to find bad things about Trump so that their brain dead Biden will have a chance to win the election. All they care about is the progressive fascist movement and power.

.......................Hey ssssssssssschit for brains......On Nov 3rd it will be the media who will be dumbfounded AND desperate.....

Plain as 2+2=4.................OR! As plain as you are stupid, as plain as you are ignorant, and as plain as you are a hypocrite......

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by djs
Trump should leave medical theories to medical professionals. He is knowledgeable of real estate, development and bankruptcy - these are his areas of expertise.

You come on here and give lectures on the viruses and infectious disease yet have zero knowledge or education. Makes you look like a fool or liar

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Trump is a coward because he never served in the military but SA Charlie did . LMAO

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
What I find most amusing is these liberal fibrous turds floating to the top and crying coming to the realization the demo-commies have yet to produce a candidate that can beat Trump in November, the weakest cuck cowards have always been the ones that cry the loudest AND most often.

Trump Won!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
SAC and his dumbassed buds would know about the treatments posted by the OP if all their knowledge didnt come from CNN TV.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/25/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trump was speaking off the cuff, what he said wan't that bad as it was just a suggestion to look into it.

Here’s the exact transcript and a link to the video:
“A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right? And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful. Steve, please.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKrv_au8vSo&t=1600s

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by jaguartx
SAC and his dumbassed buds would know about the treatments posted by the OP if all their knowledge didnt come from CNN TV.

They cant help but huddle tightly together in the toilet bowl for strength and unity waiting on the big November FLUSH! ; ]

Trump Won!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Hahaha. They are like ankle biters barking through a chainlink fence at a GS.

They lie to even themselves hoping false bravado keeps them from having a coronary.

They swallowed Zeros "just believe" BS hook line and sinker.

It's going to hurt when they have those hooks jerked out in Nov.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/25/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Hey, everybody for increased taxes, forced inoculations, open borders, muzzy immigration, early release of illegal aliens back onto our streets, .....give us a big "yo".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 1minute, 160user, 61 invisible), 2,296 guests, and 1,414 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,943
Posts18,480,130
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.